Listen to your heart, the intro.

Listen to your heart; How to make a kingka in love with you, taught by Lu han, learned by Tao and loved by Kris

How to make Kris, notice you exist PART 1/3. - planned by Luhan and accepted by Tao and __?___ by Kris.

“Hwang, Zi Tao; I know your secret.”

Tao’s eyes widened and he almost dropped the old and over used Nokia, stuttering like a fool he asked, “W-what secret are you talking about? I don’t have a secret Luhan.”

“Oh, really; aren’t you by any chance missing something, possibly small, light and black with scribbled hearts on the cover? How about the words ‘propriety of Zi Tao’ on the first page and the title of ‘Things I wouldn’t dare to speak, for I may look like a freak’? Catchy, I like it.” Luhan argued to the frightened boy on the other line.

“I swear; it’s not mine.” Tao persuaded.

“Tao, IT SAYS YOUR NAME ON THE COVER.” Luhan refused to give up to this stubborn male.

“...forged?”

“Don’t even try. Tao,You’re  coming over in ten minutes. Be prepared.” Luhan snickered and hung up before the worried and nervous Tao could even reply.

Oh .

~~~

10 minutes earlier, Luhan’s point of view.

What a boring day at school, god it only being in one class with my Tao. I pouted missing my best friend, trust me;  I don’t even know how we became best friends. It just happened, we clicked and he’s just so adorable, maybe even cuter than me and that’s saying something.

Our only class together was English and that’s the last class of the day, of course we were partners for our English project and we worked in the halls talking about poetry.

Tao was scribbling in his notebook while laughing and talking with me as I didn’t even bother to do my work.

Tao was amazing at literature and anything fancy and smart like that, the bell rung and we packed up our books quickly because Tao had to go to his work at a nearby coffee shop.

“Uhm, so are you going to call me later?” Tao asked in a small and adorable voice.

I giggled at the over flowing cute that the boy showed, he probably didn’t even know. “Do you even have to ask? We’re best friend’s pabo; of course I’m calling you. We’ve been calling each other every day for the past six months!” I laugh as Tao smiles.

I hit his head lightly with a pencil, his eyes open in shock. “P-a-b-o.” I mock as I stick my tongue out at him. “Y-yah, I am not a pabo; I get better grades than you!” He yells pouting.

I pretend to look hurt.

“O-oh my god, I’m so sorry; I didn’t mean to say that! I’m so mean, will you ever forgive me Luhan?” Tao begged his eyes wet and adorable.

I start laughing loudly (and probably really un-attractively)

“I was just kidding, you are a pabo; a very gullible one too!” I smirk as Tao pouts but then giggles shyly, “ I guess I am a bit of a pabo..” He says as he gives his famous shy smile and looks at his watch.

“Oh my god, I’m later than a pregnant woman’s period; catch you later!” Tao spurred out as I begin laughing again, clutching my stomach from the aches.

What I love about Tao is how he’s so clueless and adorable and witty; I couldn’t have wanted a better best friend.

~ back at Luhan’s house ~

 I better finish the English homework or else Mr.Kibum or ‘Key’ freaks out and decides to give me another assignment. It also really because he complains to Jonghyun, my P.E teacher who just so happens to be his easily controlled and protective husband.

 Tao was lucky, he has Minho and his husband is Taemin, Taemin is always just cute and cuddly, (Taemin is our art and cooking teacher)

 (AN: can’t believe I just wrote that.  Sweet Jesus help me.)

I pull out the note book from my bag only to find out that it wasn’t mine.

Aish, Tao and I must’ve gotten ours mixed up by accident. I was going to call him but then I realized he must still be at his work...

I sigh and look at the small black note book. I giggle as I remember Tao writing in his book, and I’m almost 100% sure that it was poetry considering the way he looked concentrated.

I quickly flip through pages of Shakespeare until I find a rather eye-catching title.

 

Things I wouldn’t dare to speak, for I may look like a freak

Entry number 4-

I began to notice the little things,
Like how he always sneezes two times in a row: never more, never less
And the way his eyes glisten and his lips curl slightly to the right when he sees a challenge,
How he can’t sleep in past 10:30, no matter what time he fell asleep the night before
How sad he becomes when he hears the word ‘cancer’, because he almost lost his dad to it
But how in love with the word ‘survivor’ he was.
Although he’d never admit it, he listens to The Beatles (I saw his iPod)
He's never shy towards strangers, unlike me;
And he always lets people know how much he appreciates them.
And all those little things I began to see,
They added up,
And that’s when I knew that fell in love with you, and just maybe you’d fall in love with me,

And for the first time, I listened to my heart instead of my mind.

Lu han couldn’t believe what he just read, it made his heart clench and his stomach full of butterflies, was it truly possible that Tao, the little nerdy boy that no one knew about had a crush? This was too good to be true, he had to find out who it was and set them up; for Tao.

He knew it was a boy considering Tao wrote ‘he’. Who sneezes two times in a row, what the hell? Okay skip, whose dad is a Cancer survivor... uhm, okay skip, who can’t sleep past 10:30- TAO HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW THIS STUFF.

I grew frustrated yet at the same time kind of excited to find out this mystery man.

I flipped the page only to be staring at an entire page of really well drawn doodles.

 

Then, I looked closer...

“K-K- KRIS?!”  I yelled in shock, falling back on to the cold wooden floor. How did I know? Oh, just the fact that the doodles were of Tao and Kris holding hands and passing notes and studying together, Tao was a great artist (AN: I- I don’t even know where that came from, I can’t- just.. continue) so I could easily tell that the other male was Kris.

I’ve seen him plenty of times, he was after all the school’s kingka and most treasured basketball player, our school got into regionals because of Kris.

If not the drawings it was the fact that Kris’s name was everywhere, covered by hearts, pandas and flowers.

Tao, you are just too cute.

I groaned as I realized how difficult it was going to be to set up Tao and Kris, okay time to think in steps...

I hear a knock on the door and realize that Tao has finally arrived.

I open the door to find Tao in an adorable pout. “You read my journal without my permission.”

“You got a boyfriend without my permission.” I argue back.

“H-HE’S N-NOT MY... Boyfriend.” Tao mutters as his cheeks became beet red.

“...He will be soon, now get in loser we’re going shopping.” I said giggling.

“Really, quoting mean girls now? Did you really have to go there?” Tao only chuckled, we’ve watched that movie at every single sleep over we had, which was 104 in counting, we could recite every line and it was our tradition, Tao smiled a bit, until his eyes widened.

“oh no, y-you don’t mean that I am going shopping with y-you?”Tao’s voice spoke, barely audible.

 

 

“Yes, yes I do.” I smirked as I pulled him, then dragged him in to my room and opened my beloved wardrobe.

Sparkly shirts, leather tight pants, coloured skinny jeans, decorated belts, varsity jackets, designer shirts, snap back hats, beanies and more.

That is what I call a wardrobe, unfortunately; Tao’s version of a wardrobe were sweats and baggy shirts. Honestly the baggy shirts looked cute and all but not quite y.

“Tao... Do you trust me?” I look at Tao doing my best impersonation of ‘The Tao pout’.

I could see Tao, playing with his fingers and biting his lips; his habits he does when he gets nervous, I’ve been his best friend for seven years; what do you expect?

...

 

...

“I-I trust you.”

What a great decision, now time for the fun to start.

Step one; how to make Kris notice you exist.” I say as Tao gives a small giggle,

“Catchy, I like it.”

~~~

Short preview chapter, tell me how you guys like it so far. Hopefully I can update soon :)