the second ride

the rollercoaster in life

**the second ride**

Leeteuk and Kangin were attending to Ryeowook's wound as they were the only who had medical background ,unknowingly to them that Donghae had a more serious injury and was currently unconscious.

The first person to react when Donghae got hit by the glass piece was Hope. She had been standing behind him ever since he got hit by the glass fragment hoping to defend him from other harmful items.She paid close attention to his movement not wanting him to worsen the injury and she was the one who managed to catch him before his body hit the floor when he lost consciousness and collapsed.

She quickly alerted the other members on donghae's condition before carrying donghae to a bench so she could try to stop the bleeding until the ambulance came. she was glad that she exercised regularly and had some knowledge background in medical topics.

She took a clean handkerchief and wet it with some water before placing it on the wound and applying some pressure on it to stop the bleeding.

A few minutes later, the bleeding had stop and the ambulance came soon after. Hope quickly hopped aboard the ambulance and instructed the other members to bring skyler and meet them at the hospital before the paremedics drove off on it's journey to the hospital

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Sorry for the short update.i'm celebrating Hari Raya these few days and i've been having a writers block.

<3<3 Han <3<3