the first ride

the rollercoaster in life

** the first ride **

Hope Maxine, a 28 years old young girl with a daughter called skyler who is 5 years old went on a vacation with the one of the famous boy bands,Super Junior.

How? u would ask is because she was also a trainee in SM entertainment when they debuted and they were a few of her closest friends. She had also dated with donghae for a year but then disappeared for 3 years straight only writing a note that said she was away due to family problems and that she was sorry that she needed to break up with donghae due to some unknown reasons They took care of her when no one would and they were upset when she disappeared on the face of earth for 3 years.

Although Hope had told them it was for family reasons,they didn't believe as her parents had abandoned her at an orphanage when she was 5 years old. Lee Soo Man, the ceo of SM entertainment had treated her as his daughter because his wife couldn't have any children.

SPLASH!!,a childish but adorable girl, Lee skyler, was playing in the water with her favorite uncles, the Super junior samchons. She had just splashed Kangin,Leeteuk,Eunhyuk and Donghae and the immature boys started tickling her for revenge and soon they were all trying to splash water at each other.

She was enjoying the day but it all ended when her dress got caught at the water slide but she couldn't get down as she has a phobia for heights. Donghae, the fish who likes swim went up to save her but unfortunately for him there were anti-fans around as they were in public.

The anti-fans started to throw things,VERY sharp and dangerous things at the Super junior members and one of the things hit Donghae's head and Ryeowook received a small cut on his arm. The item that was thrown was a few pieces of glass,a water bottle and some other things that they could find around them.

Donghae started bleeding profusely.But he still managed to help skyler down from the water slide before carrying her to play with the other kids there. When he was satisfied that she was fine,he let the darkness take over his body and collapsed onto the ground.