Chapter One

You ruined my holiday, Horse!

Lee Joo Eun, or Silver to her friends, was very excited about her holiday. It's her first trip since she finished her Masters. It's also the first time she'll be travelling alone without a bodyguard. She still couldn't believe her father agreed to let her go on vacation alone. Silver made all the arrangements for her vacation herself. She made plans to meet up with her college friends living in Malaysia to meet her in Singapore for a girls-only vacation. She couldn't wait to see them and have a great time together.

Silver arrived at the airport early to avoid the chaos of checking-in, but when she got to the counter she found that there was already a long line of people with lots of luggage. She sighed at the thought of waiting for them to finish. She was moving to another counter when she accidently bumped into someone. Silver looked up to apologise, but the words never left . In front of her was the most handsome man she had ever seen. She instantly recognised him, his face was the wallpaper of her phone. Choi Siwon of Super Junior...

"I'm sorry," said Silver, bowing and walking away without  waiting for an answer from Siwon. Silver hid behind a pillar not far from the check-in counters. She looked around and saw a large group of Super Junior fans gathering around the departure gate.

I hope I'm not in the same flight as the group, thought Silver. She actually seen Choi Siwon a few times at social parties she attended with her parents, but they never met formally. Personally, she thought he was really handsome. He was the reason she became an ELF. His smile in the video 'No Other' never failed to make her heart race. Knowing how famous the group was, she knew that they would be surrounded by fans and she wanted a nice relaxing trip without all the noise of screaming fans.

After checking in at the counter, she decided to wait for her flight at the boarding gate. She hated rushing at the last minute. Silver took a seat nearest the gate, facing the runway. She was feeling excited about her holiday. She took out a book she brought to read on the flight when her bookmark fell out of her book. Silver was about to pick it up when someone else beat her to it. She took it and looked up to thank the person. Not again, thought Silver as she looked straight into Choi Siwon's eyes.

"I believe this is yours," said Siwon. His dimple showed as he smiled at Silver. She could feel herself melting into a puddle. Silver mentally shook herself and took the bookmark with a soft 'thank you'. Then she got up and ran to the nearest toilet to hide.