Chapter 13

You Can't Sit With Us!

After classes had ended Sehun, Sarang and Seojin were standing infront of the campus library.

"Sarang-ah, are you sure you don't wanna come with Sehunnie and me to go shopping? i'll buy you banana milk!"

"No Seojinnie i'm not coming along" Sarang chuckled. "But you better bring me my banana milk!"

"Sure thing baby girl" Seojin hollered.

'She's gotten brighter.. Good thing. Thank you Sehun..divider_scroll.jpg

Sarang walked into Seojin's room and started on her homework, she blasted her music and got to work ignoring her surroundings.

After about 45 minutes her stomach began to churn,as if on cue she smelt delicious food from downstairs.

When she got there she saw Kyungsoo cooking and began to water.

"Yah! What are you doing down here! i saw you studying and wanted to suprise you!"

"Kyungsoo ssi did you consider the smell? You could probably smell it outside" Sarang giggled

Kyungsoo cracked her a smile and ushered her to sit down with him.

"Wah Kyungsoo ssi this looks delicious! Seojin was right you are an amazing cook!"

"Thank you Sarang-ah be comfortable with me, call me oppa"

"Ne Kyungsoo oppa!" Sarang cracked him a cute genuine smile.

When they had finished eating Sarang finished her homework with the help of Kyungsoo.

"Do you wanna go grocery shopping with oppa Sarang-ah?"

"Ne!"

"Ok i'll go make the shopping list, you check the bottom left drawer of the desk you're sitting at. Seojin wants you to"

A bit confused Sarang opened it and saw a bright red envelope, the paper in it was pink and the ink seojin wrote with was also red.

Sarang-ah! if you look in the envelope you'll find banana milk money! i'll feed you banana milk untill you burst!!

seeing we bith love it i hope it'll get your mind off of that stupid sh*t face! oops i forgot no cussing...

have fun with Kyungsoo oppa! he's amazing! *winkwink* have fun!!

xxxSeojinnie!

Sarang put the paper back and saw the money, she took it out and put it in her wallet.

'we'll share the banana milk tonight Seojinnie!'

When Sarang and Kyungsoo were about to leave the house Chanyeol walked in.

"Where are you guys going without me? You're hurting my feelings cutie!!" Chanyeol pouted, causing Sarang to chuckle.

"Grocery shopping! Kyungsoo oppa is it ok if he comes along?"

"Ofcourse" Kyungsoo smiled.

"Kyungsoo oppa? Yah i'm older than him!! Call me Yeolie Oppa!"

"Ne Yeollie Oppa" Sarang chuckled

Sarang had a blast Grocery shopping with the boys.

After dropping the grocery's off they decided to go to the arcade.

Right when they were about to head out they saw Luhan and he decided to tag along.

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were playing a race game when Luhan pulled Sarang to the side.

"Mei, let Ge win you that stuffed animal." Luhan smiled, looking very confident.

Sarang tried to refuse kindly but Luhan wouldn't take no for an answer.

after 3 tries and a breakdown he finally won her a huge Molag plushie that was like half of her body.

Smiling like a kid in the candy shop she went home with the guys when they were infront of the houses Luhan looked at Sarang with expectant eyes.

"Sorry Luhan Oppa, I'll be back soon"

Luhan nodded sadly and went inside.

When Sarang got home Seojin and Sehun still weren´t home so she decided to take a hot bath and go to sleep.

When she finally crawled into bed she smiled and thought to herself.

´Thank you so much for an amazing day..´