Chapter 12

You Can't Sit With Us!

'i've got my eyes on you'

Tao told Seojin to go to her room and get some sleep.

She nodded and went upstairs dragging Sehun along.

"Yah do you wanna get yourself in trouble too? Tao could have killed you! Us!"

"It's what oppa's are for! Tell you what. Tomorrow we both finish classes early i'll take you to Mango six and we'll go shopping in hongdae.ok'' 

"Sure" Seojin smiled

Sehun wiggled his finger "Sure what?"

Seojin rolled her eyes and reluctantly said it.

"Sure Sehunnie Oppa.."

"See it as a thank you for saving me from tao! never again am i gonna say it!!"

'how the hell did they get so close? If i want to be the closest to her i have to steal her time..'

divider_scroll.jpg

Sarang woke up extremely happy that no one caught her last night.

She hopped into the shower, put on a cute dress and went downstair only to see two very annoyed faces and one slightly dissapointed one.

Lay looked t her with dissapointment and asked her "Sarang mei, why were you out so late last night?"

Seojin sighed and explained she was with Seojin and they kinda forgot about the time while doing their homework.

Lay's face immediately cleared up and he told her to come and have breakfast. Luhan who had looked very annoyed also smiled again happy that she was with seojin. only kai remained..

"Yah you think i'll let you off the hook so easily? I want a proper explanation and i want you to stop hanging out with that Seojin! She's no good at all!''

"You don't even know her! how can you know she's no good? you know what? i'm sick of you! i'm staying with Seojinnie for a while!!"

Sarang got her stuff walked next door and ran up to Seojin's room leaving everyone in the livingroom confused.

"Seojinnie he was mean and he told me you were no good and i hate him and i left and it's horrible there, can i please stay with you?"

Sarang kept on rambling untill Seojin stopped her smiling.

"Mi casa es su casa baby girl"

Sarang smiled widely until her stomach began to churn.

"Come on, Kyungsoo oppa makes the best breakfast in the world!"Seojin said.

Sarang wiped her tears and walked down looking relieved.

"Everyone Sarang is gonna stay with us for a while, she'll be staying in my room. is that ok?"

Everyone nodded looking a bit confused.

When Sarang just sat down next to Seojin she felt someone staring at her.

She looked up and saw Chanyeol looking at her with a huge grin and big eyes.

"You are so cute i wanna put you in my pocket"

Sarang looked at him shocked and kinda amused.

That's when she felt Seojin leaning over to whisper something in her ear.

"I told you he might be on crack..."

The two girls looked at eachother and cracked up, the boys smiled too, even baekhyun. Happy to see them smiling it was a rare thing to see and they fully blamed kai for it.

''Let's go to school Seojinnie"

"Let me get my bag! Sehunnie come on!"

"Sehunnie? kris asked no one in particular.

"Yep, they've gotten pretty close! Watch your back Tao" Sarang chuckled

"Please! I'm irreplacable!" Tao joked.

"To the left, to the left. Everything you own in the box to the left.

Chanyeol randomly started impersonating Beyonce in the livingroom wich caused Sarang to double over in laughter.

When Seojin and Sehun finally got down the were wearing matching sweaters and shoes.

"Don't even ask!" Seojin laughed.

'your a dead man oh sehun'

_______________________________

Hello there readers!

i hope you liked the story so far, and i just wanted to inform you that the next chapter will be all about Sarang.

i hope you you all have a nice day

x-TwistedPassion