An Unlikely Plan

An Unlikely Arrangement

An Unlikely Arrangement

Chapter 17

Hyunsik’s POV

Who?”

Peniel! His name is Peniel, Hyunsik.” Changsub looked at me with annoyed eyes. It’s not my fault the story wasn’t interesting. I mean Changsub loves Eunkwang, Eunkwang loves Changsub. What’s the problem?

Okay…. And what about this mysterious random guy?”

He’s not random! I’ve already told you about him. He’s the guy I was supposed to go on that date with remember?”

OH MY GOD! THE ERT THAT SENDS WINKY FACES?” As always the cafeteria crowd stared at us with confusion and annoyance, but they were used to this now. It would be strange, actually, if I didn’t have an outburst during lunch.

Yeah…”

What did he do this time? Is he still trying to get in your pants?”

Oh my god, Hyunsik!” He pounded his head on the table until I was sure he had lost a few brain cells. “Do you always have to be so blunt?”

You love it.” I smirked. “So anyway… what happened?”

I was watching a movie with Eunkwang the other day and Peniel walked in.” He started shaking his head. He’d obviously thought about this a lot. “He wanted to know why I cancelled the date and I told him it was a mistake, me accepting his offer, and then he said something to Eunkwang about calling dibs on me and I’m so confused about that still. Anyway, Eunkwang told Peniel that he wouldn’t hurt me and Peniel told Eunkwang that he would and then he walked out. It’s all too much. This is all happening way to fast and I’m so confused.”

Dude….” This was some serious stuff, “I thought my life was full of drama, with all the girls chasing after me, but your life is so much more complicated. I don’t like this Peniel guy…. What kind of name is Peniel anyway?” Before he could answer I voiced my thought. “It sounds like a ert name. His mother probably knew he would grow up to be a ert.”

Hyunsik what is your problem?” I looked at him to find his face flushed. I don’t know why I hadn’t noticed it before, but he looked really bad.

Okay I’m sorry, Hyung. How can I help?”

I just wish I never met Peniel.”

*Changsub’s POV*

It was true. I wish I never met Peniel. Everything started falling apart when I met him. “What this Peniel guy needs,” Hyunsik interrupted my thoughts. “Is a girl… or a guy. Whatever floats his erted boat.”

And where am I supposed to find him a girl?”

Set him up with that Minye chick.”

Minye?...”

Yeah. She’s a . He’s a jerk. They both tried to break you and Eunkwang up. See? They have something in common. They can talk about their failed attempts on their first date.”

I actually laughed. It wasn’t exactly a bad idea and Hyunsik was often useful in these kinds of things. “How am I supposed to get them to agree to this?”

Ah…” Hyunsik smiled his trademark eye smile, “Just leave that all to me.”

*********

The bell rang and Hyunsik begged me to take him home with me.

Commmeeee onnnnnn!” he begged, he tried to give me a puppy dog eye look but it failed miserably.

No.”

But whyyyy?”

I don’t want a repeat of last time.”

That won’t happen! You guys are together now. My matchmaking services are needed and I cannot leave a customer unattended. Especially, I may add, if those customers are trying to break up my best friend’s relationship.”

I… don’t know..” As soon as the words left my mouth Eunkwang’s black car pulled up to a stop right in front of us. He got out of the driver’s seat wearing his usual dress shirts, dress pants, and of course, his solid black dress shoes.

Hey Hyunsik.” He smiled. “You wanna come over?” My mouth hung open at Eunkwang’s invitation and Hyunsik just smiled. He patted my shoulder as he got into the backseat of the car. I frowned at Eunkwang and opened the passenger side door and sat in. He got in after me. After he put on the seatbelt he tried to make eye contact with me, but I wouldn’t meet his eyes.

What’s wrong with him?” Eunkwang asked Hyunsik.

I’ve been trying to make him let me come over and he kept refusing. Then you came and invited me so now he’s disappointed. If you stop and grab some coffee for him, he’ll forgive you.”

Coffee?” I was suddenly excited.

**********

Your total is $20.24” They both just stared at me but I didn’t care. The love of my life was now with me. Coffee. The drink of the gods.

We pulled up to the window and Eunkwang paid. He looked genuinely surprised that I had ordered four extra-large coffees, but that didn’t matter. I was a growing boy. I had needs. Hyunsik wasn’t as surprised as Eunkwang. He was with me the time I ordered six cups of coffee during exam days and finished them all within the hour. He called me an addict, but I denied it. “The first step is acceptance.” He said to me. It also didn’t help with my “addiction” that he always got me gift cards to coffee shops as presents… not that I was complaining.

By the time that we got to the house I had started my third cup. Eunkwang tried to take one but I smacked his hand away. No one touched my coffee. No one.

~~

Oumma!” Eunkwang called into the house. “We’re home.” She came out of the living room smiling. She noticed the cup holder in my hand and I offered her the last coffee.

Omo! Changsub you’re so cute! Giving me coffee. This is why I like you! Always thinking of others, aren’t you?” Hyunsik chuckled and Eunkwang stared at the situation in front of him speechless. This day was actually going extremely well for me. Mrs. Seo accepted the coffee and greeted Hyunsik, then she went about her business.

I can’t believe you.” Eunkwang pouted. “You give my mother coffee, but not me?”

But Eunkwang… I like your mother.”

And you don’t like me?” He faked gasped.

You know that’s not what I meant.”

No… no.. I can see that I’m not even worth a cup of coffee to you.” He eyed my coffee cup.

Eunkwang… I don’t think you understand. Coffee. It’s my life.”

Well you can make it up to me.” He smirked.

“…How?” I raised an eyebrow. I truly had no idea where he was going with this.

Give me the coffee you’re drinking.”

This time I gasped, however, mine was real. “I…I don’t think I can do that.”

Fine.” He pouted again, but smiled a minute after. “Kiss me.”

Later.”

Now.”

No.”

Yes.”

No.”

Please?” He begged. I laughed and gave him a peck on the lips. I heard gagging and remembered Hyunsik was in the room.

Come on guys.” He said covering his eyes. “Keep it rated PG please.”

I barely kissed him.”

Changsub hyung, I never knew you were like this. It’s too much for my innocent mind.”

You’re the farthest thing from innocent, Hyunsik.” He was going to argue, but just laughed instead.

Yeah that’s true.”

We walked into the living room and Hyunsik immediately got to work on his plan. “Hey Eunkwang hyung, do you have that Minye girl’s number?”

Yeah… why?”

I think I want to ask her out.” Eunkwang laughed.

Really?”

Yeah.” I was surprised Eunkwang gave Hyunsik Minye’s number so quickly, but on the other hand, I was glad.

******

Hyunsik's POV

Yo, Minyeeeee~ What's up girl?”

Uhm, excuse me? Who is this?” I sighed through the phone. This girl irritated me extremely quickly.

It's Lim Hyunsik. We met a couple of days ago...”

I don't know a Hyunsik.”

I met you outside of Eunkwang hyung's house.”

Look, I still don't know who you are so...”

I'm the guy you ran into. The one that called you , sorry about that by the way..” I wasn't really sorry.

There was a short pause. “YOU! HOW DID YOU GET MY NUMBER?!”

Hyung gave it to me.”

WHY?!”

Because I wanted to ask you out.” Another pause, and then laughter. What was so funny?

You must be kidding me. Why would I ever go out with you?” Should I feel offended? Yes. Did I? Not in the slightest.

Because I want to apologize for being such a jerk.”

I don't need an apology. Your words aren't important to me.”

I'm aware of that, but can you just consider it as you doing me a favor?”

What time?”

What?”

When do you want to meet?”

Oh, uhm... this Saturday at 7:00pm?”

I'll meet you at Eunkwang's.” The line went dead. That was easy... Now to just get pedo Peniel to come. 

******

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!

I'm always apologizing to you guys, and I want you to know that i really am sorry. I always plan on updating this, but school gets in the way.

Here's chapter 17! I hope you like it and sorry it took so much time to get to you TTT^TTT

 

BTOB'S COMEBACK!!! AHHHHHH~ OUR BOYS ARE BACK AGAIN! FEBRUARY 17♥♥♥

Let's all support them alot and help them achieve their first win ♥ They really deserve it!

To all my readers, subscribers, and commentors.... Saranghaeyo~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥