G.O - Date Night Dress

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You scanned through your closet trying to find something to wear on your date with Byunghee tonight. He had called you earlier today to ask you to be ready to go out with him for dinner. He was good at taking you out frequently and you loved that about him. No matter how busy he was, he made time for you.

While looking at your dresses, you spotted one he had bought for you awhile ago, but you hadn’t had the chance to wear yet. It was a little shorter than you usually wore and showed off a lot of your back. You smiled at it and decided it was the perfect dress for tonight. You liked teasing your boyfriend and what better way to do it than in a killer dress? You slipped it on and finished your hair and makeup. You smirked at your appearance and knew you would really get to him tonight.

“Jagi?” Byunghee called when he came into your apartment a few minutes later. You walked out from the bedroom while putting on one of your earrings.

“I’m ready Oppa.” You smiled at him and spun for him to look at you. Byunghee’s jaw fell as he stared at you. You noticed his eyes darken and fill with lust. You knew you had him, but you wanted to a little more. You walked over to him and kissed him softly. “Do I look okay Oppa?”

“You look beautiful Jagi.” He said softly as his hands trailed down the sides of your body. You pressed against him and kissed again. When you pulled back, you gave him the most seductive look you could.

“We should get going, we don’t want to lose our reservation.” You pulled away from him and Byunghee groaned softly.

“I could make it worth your while to stay in instead.” He smirked at you, tugging you back into his arms.

“I know you could,” you almost purred “but I do want to try this new restaurant. So be a good boy, and I’ll let you take this dress off for me later.” Byunghee nodded enthusiastically and practically pushed you out the door.

“Hurry Jagi, the sooner we get there, the sooner I can get you home again.”