Chapter 2

Don't Go Like A Dream
"We're here", Suho said . Chorong sat up and removed the seat belt. "Namsan tower?", she looked up through the window. She admired the lights surrounding the tower. "Somewhere we haven't been, huh?". "Well have you been here when I was not around?", Suho looked at her eyes narrowed. "Of course not, I haven't thought of coming here.", she shooked her head non-stop. "Alright. Let's go."
 
Suho bought the ticket for the two of them and rode the cable car to reach the tower. "It's beautiful." The lights around the city that can be seen from the cable car amazed her. "That's why I'm asking you why did you not come at the market  and even here with anyone or alone? Why wait for me?", Suho looked at her. It suddenly hit Chorong, his question made her thought of it but it seems she cannot find the right answer. "I don't have time. But if I have time I would go here maybe thrice a month. It would feel good to have different companies everytime I'll go here."."You're really something", he stared at her from head to toe. Comfortable silence filled the space. Chorong looked around the city, the busy roads and the high buildings displaying beautiful lights. While Suho was admiring everything around him, the view, the silence, the moment, and the company.
 
The cable car reached the peek and passengers went out excitedly to have a beautiful view of the city. "Come on.", Suho called Chorong. "I know a place you'll like." Chorong who was clueless just follwed Suho around and made their way up the tower to the roof terrace. 
 
"It's really beautiful up here.", Chorong ran around as they reach there. "The entire sity is under us.", Suho leaned on the bars looking around. Being their first time there, they cherished the moment walking around, talking about their lives went on as they stroll around. The things Suho did while he was in Greece and the things Chorong did while he was not around. 
 
"Actually I came here for this.", he pointed at the lockers hanging. Suho opened his bag revealing two lockers. "For you and for me. As a memory of visiting this place. Let's write something for each other.", Suho gave Chorong a locker that was the same as his. "As your guardian angel, I will block out that strong wind", he wrote. "You'll be the person who’ll come to me and keep me safe by my side", she smiled. "What are you smiling at?", he looked at her. "Nothing.", Chorong hold the locker preventing Suho from peeking. "Why?". "Alright let's not read what we wrote. Let's come back here someday just the two of us. Promise", he stick out pinky finger. She crossed her pinky finger as a sign of agreement. They locked the lockers together not showing what they wrote for each other.
 
After a long day, they decided to go home. "I'll just go to the restroom." Chorong was waiting for him when she spotted the souvenir shop. She went in to look for something she could keep as a memory. She spotted these bear keychains dressed as a girl and as a boy. Chorong made up her mind to give Suho a present for his comeback and for this day so she bought the bears and went out to look if Suho was back. "Suho.", Chorong called the man wandreing around. "For you.", she handed Suho the teddy bear keychain she bought. "I also have mine.". 'Your sweet little actions never fail to make me smile' he smiled at this thought. "Never regret that I was the first one to come with you here.", he looked at her sincerely hoping for a yes. "I won't", she smiled sweetly.