Chapter 1

Don't Go Like A Dream
"And I'm late but now I'm running. Please wait for me I'm coming. Never gonna wait another day. I've finally found the word to say. I want you...", Suho sang along the tune fluently when his phone suddenly rang. It was a message from a sender named Rong. He did not open the message instead he called the contact. "I'm coming.", he said in a lovely tone. "Enjoying being alone huh?",a feminine voice on the other line replied. "Of course not, really I'm almost there." Like a fool a sneaky smile flashed on his face. He kept teasing her throught out their phone conversation. 
 
Suho pulled the car near where the lady was and removed his Bluetooth ear piece. He starred at Chorong from his spot waiting for his queue to approach her. "Hello beautiful lady.", he walked towards her. "How about a company for tonight?", he successfully caught her attention. "Yah!", was her reply feeling scared. "You really know how to piss me off.", "Why?", he asked her. "Nothing. Oh? Who are you calling 'beautiful lady'?"."She's asking me that same question actually.", he smiled sheepishly. Chorong's experession turned into confusion. "She's right in front of me.", she was taken aback with his answer. "Oh please Kim Joonmyun. Let's just go.". They walked towards his car. He opened the door for her and then he went to the driver seat. 
 
"You're really annoying", was all she could say. After everything he did to her that's all she could say. "Just say you missed me Park Chorong." He started the car and drove off.
 
"Where should we go?", Suho asked. "Anywhere you want just make sure it won't be boring.", Chorong looked at him looking at her with a smile. "Have you ever been bored with me? Let's eat first and I'll take you to somewhere. And also I know you also missed my handsome face but will you stop staring while I'm driving. Maybe later while we're eating." There he goes again with his all the confidence he has.'Unbelievable.', Chorong thought shaking her head. Uknowingly, he was looking at her can't help but smile at this girl who is really different from the other.
 
Minutes later, Suho stopped the car after reaching their destination. He walked out of the car and opened the door for her, being a gentleman. Chorong doubted where he get this manners from, perhaps from experiences he had when he was away. 
 
They walked through the stalls of street foods at the night market. "I missed this." They stopped by the teokbokki stall and sat down. "When was the last time you came here?", he asked taking the sit beside her. "The day before you left. Ahjumma-nim, 3 orders please.", she called the stall owner. "Yes", the ahjumma answered from behind the stall. "You mean you did not come here without me.", he smiled and felt somehow important to her. "I guess...Yes, I haven't" Later on there orders came. "Here you go.", the ahjumma gave them their orders. "Oh? It's the you two. It's been awhile since I've seen you. I thought you two got married with each other." "No", they answered at the same time . "Alright. I understand. But I can't get over you two looking so good together." They have been going to this stall since they were in high school and Ahjumma really like seeing them together. "Ahjumma-nim, can we have soju please?", Chorong shifted their conversation. "Of course, enjoy your meal.", the ahjumma left them to get their drinks. "How was Greece?", she asked him. "Perfection, the structures, the view, the weather and the girls.", he emphasized every word he said, especially the last thing he mentioned. "You never get tired of girls.", Chorong rolled her eyes. This guy never changed for Chorong. From what she could see, he was still annoying, confident, greasy and fun to be with. "You never get tired of me.", he said earning him a hit on his head. "Yah! Too confident.". They continued eating at the same time bickering with each other.
 
"Thank you ahjumma-nim", they bid goodbye to the ownerafter finishing and paying for their food. "Let's walk for a while before we go to the next destination.", Suho grabbed Chorong's shoulders pushing her forward. "I'm just curious.", he said walking beside her with right arm placed on her right shoulder. "About what?", she was looking around but still payed attention to him. "Nothing. Let's just go so we can go home early.", he pulled her to the parking lot where his car was. Suho wasn't able to gain the confidence he had before when he was teasing her to ask her this question. He just let it pass even thought he was dying in curiosity. "Let's go. I'll take you to somewhere you and I haven't been."