BAP's Zelo, when he was your best friend and he liked you

K-Pop Scenarios/One shots/Imagines

Zelo Choi Junhong.


You and Zelo were best friends since he entered the school.

[Flashback]

"The teacher is coming!", Sehun said as he ran towards his seat. Every student sat down and waiting for the teacher, when the teacher came in,  she announced that "We have a new student, let's greet him everyone". "Okay", everyone replied simultaneously. "Annyeonghaseyo, Junhong imnida", Zelo introduced himself towards everyone in the class, including you. "Annyeong", everyone said. Zelo smiled and bowed politely. "Junhong-ssi, you can sit over there", the teacher said as she pointed towards the seat next to you. You smiled and waved at Zelo. Zelo waved back with a huge grin. Zelo sat down beside you and greeted you politely, "Annyeonghaseyo". "Aaahhh~ Junhong-ssi, you don't have to be so polite. I'm okay with it", you replied with a smile. "Okay, call me Zelo instead", Zelo said. "Nae", you nodded with a smile. "I'm _",  you introduced yourself.

~

That's how you met. Since then, you guys became closer and closer. You were sleeping deeply on your comfortable bed til Zelo came in and shouted, "_-ah! Wake up!", Zelo said as he hugged you tightly. "Zelo-ah, I'm tired!", you replied. "No! You have to wake up! Now!", Zelo said. "Really? Why?", you asked. "Cause we have a class, today, duh!", Zelo said as he made a 'duh' face. You giggled at his 'duh' face and nodded. "I'll be waiting for you downstairs. Your mom is making you breakfast", Zelo said. You nodded and took a bath. After that, you went downstairs. After you ate, you guys went to school together. "_-ah!", a guy greeted you at the hallway. "Yes Daehyun-ah?", you greeted back. "Nothing, I was just wondering if you are busy today", Daehyun replied. "Yeah, I mean, no, I'm free today. Why?", you asked. "Wanna go out today? I know this one cute cafe", Daehyun asked. Zelo was just staring at both of you. You nodded, "Of course. See ya after school", you replied as you bowed and walked away. Zelo followed you behind. As you guys were walking towards the class, Zelo fake-coughed, "So, good luck on your date today", Zelo said with a sad face. He wanted you to say 'It is not a date" instead. But you just nodded with a smile.

~

Your class ended, you were walking towards the school gate where Daehyun was standing. "_-ah! Here!", Daehyun shouted. You nodded and walked towards him. "Let's go", you said. You guys didn't know that Zelo was stalking both of you. Daehyun asked, "_-ah, c-can I hold your hand?", Daehyun asked. You smiled and grabbed his hand instead. He smiled and blushed. "Ya! Does that guy wants to die?!", Zelo whispered towards himself. Both of you arrived at the cute cafe. "Wow! This place is so nice", you said to Daehyun. "Yes, it is", Daehyun replied. Zelo followed both of you behind. You guys sat at the corner of the cafe and were talking to each other. You ordered your drink, so did Daehyun and continued talking. Daehyun was sitting right in front of you, you putted your hands on the table, Daehyun held them and smiled. He sighed deeply and said "_-ah, I-I like-", Daehyun was about to say something til Zelo came. "_? Daehyun? You guys are here", Zelo said. "Oh, annyeong Zelo-ah!", you greeted him. Daehyun took his hands off you and greeted Zelo. "I'm sorry, Daehyun but I have to take _ to her house. Her mom wanted me to since her mom likes me", Zelo said and grabbed your hand and went to your house. "_-ah! Let me admit something", Zelo said. "You like me, got it!", you said. Zelo turned shock but he kissed you after that. You kissed back and there was it!