BAP's Daehyun, when he cheated on you

K-Pop Scenarios/One shots/Imagines

❤ 정대현 


You were at your place, sitting, watching the TV and waiting for a text from Daehyun, your boyfriend. Suddenly, your phone buzzed, you looked at it and saw a text! Wait a sec, it was from your best friend, Hyosung. "_-ah! Let's go to Starbucks, I want Starbucks T_T". You smiled as you typed, "Okay, let me get change and let's go! See ya!", you sent it. You sighed as you got up and changed. After a few minutes, you arrived at the Starbucks, you saw that Hyosung was waiting for you. "_-ah! You're here!", Hyosung shouted. You nodded and walked towards her. "Annyeonghaseyo", you greeted her. "Ya! Don't be so polite! I'm your best friend. _-ah, after we eat, let's go to the mall, I want to buy some clothes", Hyosung said. "Sure, why not?", you replied. "Yay! Thanks _-ah!", Hyosung said. You nodded and smiled. After you ate, you guys drove to the mall with Hyosung's car. "Finally, we're here!", Hyosung said happily. "Oh, let's go", you said as you opened the car door. You guys were at the parking lot. "Ew! Look at that couple! Touching each other! Yucks!", Hyosung said as she sticks her tongue out. "Oh! I know right?", you replied. "Ya! Let's tease them, okay?", Hyosung said as she winked. You were about to reply but she walked to the couple. "Yeah, Hyo-", you said. "Ssshhh!", Hyosung shush-ed you. "Let's just go shopping", you said. "Anyeo! They deserve this!", Hyosung said. You sighed as you followed her. Hyosung giggled and said, "Wow! You guys are so sweet! How long have you guys-", Hyosung was about to finish her sentence til she was his face. The guy's eyes grew bigger. "Y-yah, J-jung D-d-daehyun!", Hyosung scolded. Your eyes turned big as you walked towards them. The guy was Daehyun! "How dare you?!", you asked as you slapped him. "Jagi, I-I can explain!", Daehyun said. "Anyeo! Keep it! Keep your lies, Jung Daehyun!", you replied. "_, let's just go home", Hyosung said as she grabbed your hand. You jerked her hand and said, "Ani, let's go shopping. Let's forget about this sweet stuff here!", you said. "Jagi, please! Forgive me! I-I promise, I won't do this again! Please, take me back!", Daehyun said. "In your dream! Don't call me 'Jagi', you cheater!", you said as you grabbed Hyosung's hand and took her inside the mall. 

~

You guys just ended the shopping stuff. "Let's go home! I was so happy today! Thanks for accompanying me", Hyosung said with a huge grin. You smiled and nodded. "Just forget about that liar, come on! I'll take you home", Hyosung said. You nodded and followed her. You guys arrived at your house, you said 'Goodbye' to her and left. You waved at her as she drove away. You got into your house and thought about the cheating stuff. "_, starting tomorrow, you must start a new life! Goodnight beautiful world", you said as you wiped your tears and went to sleep. 



Your doorbell's rang, you woke up, you looked at the clock. "4:00 am? What the hell?", you whispered. You tiptoed towards the door as you grabbed an umbrella. You were so scare, who would knock on your door at 4:00 am? Get real. You opened the door as you swung your umbrella but then you realized that it was Daehyun. You sighed. "Jagi! Please... I miss you! I want you back! Please!", he begged. "No way", you said as you were about to close the door til he pushed open and got in. He kissed you, you were trying to pull away but he was to strong. He pulled away then pam! You slapped him. You were about to walk towards your bedroom door til he sobbed, "J-jagi, p-p-please", he was on the floor, kneeling. "No! No! No!", you sobbed back. "Fine, my life has nothing important now. Let me just kill myself", he sobbed. You saw that his face was serious. He was about to walk outside til you hugged him from back. "No! Don't kill yourself! Please", you begged as you cried. He turned to face you and kissed your temple. "Shhh, shhh, I won't. Just, please, forgive me?", Daehyun sobbed. You nodded and hugged him tightly. What if he wants to kill himself again? So you hugged him tightly. That night, you guys were cuddling. You texted Hyosung about what happened and she was so happy for you.

 

My first scenario. Hope you like it! :)