BTOB's Minhyuk, when he acted like he hates you but he liked you

K-Pop Scenarios/One shots/Imagines

You were a trainee in Cube Entertainment, you were very close to B2st's Junhyung, like, really close. "_-ssi, Jieun-ssi, Yuna-ssi and Hyesung-ssi, you girls will debut 2 months after, congratulations. You guys already have a song and here's the person who will teach you girls the steps for the new song", the manager said. You guys were so happy. "Wow! Thanks manager, I really love this situation! Can't wait to tell my mom!", Yuna said. Yuna is the leader of your new group called "Belle Chantel". You are the maknae and the dancing machine. "_-ah!", Junhyung came towards you. "Yes?", you replied with a huge grin. "Why so happy?", Junhyung asked. "Guess what? We already have our song and we will debut in another 2 months! I can't be happier! Thanks for being such a good sunbae to me, oppa!", you said and hugged him tightly. He hugged you back. "Wow! Let's go! Let's meet the other members, they are at the dorm", Junhyung said. You nodded.

~

You guys arrived at B2st's dorm. "_ is here!", Junhyung shouted as he stepped in. You followed behind. "Annyeonghaseyo!", you greeted the other members politely. "Ah~ Come in_-ah", Kikwang said as he hugged you. "BTOB is here too", Doojoon said. You looked at BTOB and saw that Minhyuk was focusing with his phone. "Ndae, annyeonghaseyo BTOB", you greeted them. "Hi _!", Ilhoon said as he stood up to hug you. You hugged him back. "_ right? Never talk to you before, let's be friends", Ilhoon said. "_-ssi, do you know that Ilhoon once complimented you? He said 'Awe! _-ssi is so pretty! Do you think I can make her heart stolen by me?'", Sungjae said. You blushed and giggled. "Ya! Wanna die?!", Ilhoon said as he turned back to you and smiled, also blushed. "Junhyung will get jealous", Dongwoon said. "Ilhoon, you are my brother! Don't steal her", Junhyung joked. "What makes you say that?", Ilhoon replied jokingly. All of you guys were laughing except Minhyuk. "Hyesung noona is a lot prettier than her though", Minhyuk said. "Yes", you said slowly. Minhyuk made a 'duh' face which annoyed you inside. "Let's play Truth or Dare since all of us are here!", Hyunsik shouted. "Let's go!!!", all of them except you and Minhyuk shouted back. 

~

You guys were playing truth or dare, the bottle pointed towards you. "_-ah, truth or dare?", Eunkwang asked. "Truth all the way", you replied. "Who is your bias from BTOB?!?!?!", Changsub asked curiously. "Hhhmmm, Hyunsik oppa", you admitted. "Oh yeah! I have a big chance here", Hyunsik said as he winked at you. You blushed. "Ah~ So y", Minhyuk whispered. "Excuse me?", you asked him. "What?", Minhyuk annoyed you. "You may be hate me but you cannot say that I'm y or else! Look, I never fight for what you have said to me, cause I respected you! And I am so so so sorry if I have done anything wrong to you! I am so glad that you said I'm so y! I mean, really glad! Thanks a lot!", you fought back. Minhyuk's eyes grew wider than the usual. "_-_-ah! I-I", Minhyuk was about to say something til you interrupted him, "Save it", you said. "I'm tired, I want to go home. See you guys around except you Minhyuk as known as the most perfect guy in the world!", you said with a 'duh' face. You stood up and went out of the dorm, you were walking towards your dorm til someone grabbed your wrist and hugged you tightly. "I've done those cause I love you and I can't stop feeling annoyed when you are always with Junhyung, plus Ilhoon likes you. And you chose Hyunsik as your bias!", Minhyuk sobbed. You tried to pull away but he hugged you tightly. You gave up and hugged him back. There was when your love to him started.