Final~

Home Sick!

Umma, Taeminnie misses home. I wanna go home. These schedule is killing me. I just wanna go home and forget about my idol life for a while.

Taemin looked once again at the text message he was going to send to his mom.

“Does this sound too worrying?” He asked himself quietly. He thought for a while and finally nodded.

“Yeah, your mom would be dead worried if she read this, Taemin.” He talked back, deleting the message he was going to send.

Hi, mom! I just got back from Japan and I want you to know that I really realllyyyyy misses you! ^^;;;

He smiled and nodded as he clicked ‘send’. ‘Yep, this is better’ he thought to himself.

He laid down on SHINee’s dorm sofa, thinking about the message he was about to send to his mom. And he slowly felt his eyes getting heavier and heavier. Until he finally fell asleep.

 

“Taemin-ah, Taemin-ah..” Taemin opened his eyes slowly, to see the smiling Jinki in front of him.

“Oh, hey hyung.” He flashed a weak smile. The elder smiled back.

“You’re going to catch a cold if you sleep on the couch, Minnie.” He slowly got up and sat on the couch.

“What time is it?”

“Uhm, around midnight, I guess. I just got back from my schedules. Why don’t you go to your room?” He said, guiding Taemin to his room and tuck him to bed. As he saw the younger boy slept peacefully, he smiled, kissed his forehead and mouthed silent goodnight to him.

 

The next morning, Taemin woke up fresher, still tired, but better than before. He walked down to a dining room full of coffee and cake smell. He then looked at the already-well-dressed leader, which was rare because he was not exactly a morning person.

“Hyung, what are you doing up so early in the morning?” Taemin asked, walking up to the leader.

“Nothing~ I bought cakes and made coffee for us. I mean, yesterday you looked so stressed and I hope this would help. You cheer up” He grinned his famous grin. Taemin smiled and nodded.

“Thanks hyung..”

“Taemin-ah, do you want to go somewhere after this? I checked, and our schedule will start in 1 P.M so, we’ve got.. about 4 hours.” The maknae’s eye light up and nodded enthusiastically.

“Then eat your food! We’re going to have fun!” Taemin immediately ate his cake and coffee in a flash. Then after he dress up, they were on their car, listening to soothing music and drive away. They did nothing special really, just walking around the park, sitting on a bench, and talked to each other. But Taemin had a wonderful time. He really did.

“Taeminnie, I think we need to go home now.” Jinki said as he looked at his watch.

“It’s almost 1.” Taemin just nodded and followed Jinki to the car. Just then, his cellphone rang.

A message.

From: Umma

Oh, I’m sorry Tamin-ah, I already slept yesterday. If you need a break I can talk to your manager.

Taemin smiled at his phone as he got in the car.

“Yay~ I feel all relaxed and refreshed now. Do you Taemin?” Jinki asked, Taemin just smiled.

“Yep. Thank you hyung!” He smiled at the elder.

"Just come to me whenever you felt tired and stressed, okay?" Taemin nodded and smiled.

Oh, nevermind, I'm good umma! Don't worry about me! :)