1. "I hate commoners, a lot!"

When You Fall in Love With A Country Bumpkin

"Shut up, loser!" you pushed the gang leader who was blocking your way.

You caught him smirking while you were trying to get out of the way. "Stop right there you brat!"

You heard him but continued to walked away until he grabbed your wrist.

"Didn't you hear me? Are you deaf?!" he yelled.

You turned around giving him a death glare, "Don't you dare touch me you stupid commoner!"

You pulled your wrist away from him and calmly walked back to class.

The gang leader pushed one of the member towards the wall, "Get her after school!"

 

                                                                                      -------

You sighed while leaning on your palm, "Why isn't there ever peace?" you mumbled.

Right after the last bell rang, you rushed right out of the building until the same group of gangs surrounded your area.

"Yah, grab her," that gang leader you had to argue with that morning. Two guys came and grabbed both of your arms and dragged you to the nearest parking lot and threw you onto the ground.

"Ugh! What do you want? Revenge? Holding a grudge about this morning?" you laughed.

The gang leader smirked, "What's so bad about being a commoner? Just because you're rich doesn't mean you could look down on us, yah you brat."

"Is it because of that?" you laughed again, "No wonder I dislike you guys a lot."

"You have a lot of guts, huh?"

You tried to struggle the guys away, "Get me off before I yell!"

"Yell all you want, there's no one here to help you," he smirked.

You glared at him, "What are you going to do?"

He smiled, "What should we do guys? Hm... her shirt?"

Your head started to boil, "Don't you dare lay a ing finger on me!"

"Wae?" he asked while flipping his razor.

"Are you going to scar me, huh?" you raised your eyebrows, "I rather get stabbed then letting you guys my shirt."

"You really want to get a beating right? Grab her tight guys, cause she's going to feel the most painful experience in the world," he smirked.. maliciously.

He dropped on top of you and you started yelling for help as loud as you can.

"HELP! HELP HELP!"

"Shut up you brat!" he covered your mouth.

He started to the first button of your shirt. You found a perfect chance and bit his wrist.

"OW!" he yelled and slapped you against the ground.

You closed your eyes not able to do anything until your heard a SNAP.

You opened your eyes and saw the whole gangs on the ground bleeding. You glanced up and only saw the back view of a dude wearing a cap.

"Who.. is he?" you mumbled seeing the market truck passing away.

 

 

Then the vice principal came rushing in, "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!"

"... how did you know we're here?" you asked.

"I was passing by until I heard some screaming," he stated.

"Oh.." you looked around while the gangs were still in pain on the ground. You slowly stood up buttoning up your shirt.

"What happened? Did these brats do something to you?" he pulled the gang leader's ears as he yelled in pain.

 

While waiting in the vice principal's office, you heard some high heel footsteps.

.. is that mom?

As the door opened you saw your mom and four other ahjumma walking in.

Your mom eyed at you giving you a cold look. You sighed and rolled your eyes.

Your mom dragged you into the car without asking anything.

You reached home as your mom aggressively banged the door close. You jumped a bit and ran into the mansion.

Your father was sitting on the couch sipping his tea. "I'm home.." you quietly greeted.

He stared at you and told you to sit down and have a talk. You hate having a discussion with your parents. You sighed and sat down.

"Tell me everything that happened," he commanded.

You rolled your eyes, "Why? It's none of your business," you rebel.

Your mom gave you a fierce look, "YAH ! Don't you dare talk like that!"

You stood up, "Wae? I can say whatever I want. What ever happened, you probably don't even care. You fix everything with your money anyways. What else can you do?" you took your bag and ran up into your room.

 

 

The mom sat down on the couch and has a discussion with the dad, "So.. should we really send her away until she fixes  her attitude?"

The father placed his cup down and slowly nodded, "Definitely."