2/2 Love At 1st Sight

The Most Unexpected Couple {HIATUS}

According to Donghae, she was adopted by Donghae's family when she was still 3 months old, in America.

When she first heard about her adoption story, she was disappointed that she wasn't a real daughter of her foster father but soon, she accepted that fact and treated it as if it was nothing. She was just thankful that she was adopted by a family that gave her the love that her biological family couldn't.

 "Well I'm off to school," she said heading out the doors with a skateboard, in one hand and her bag in the other. Behind her, she could hear her father yelling for her to comeback and have breakfast but she ignored it as she rode away.

It had been 4 days, since Sungjong had moved into his aunt's house and was finally adjusting to his new life. Though he knew for sure that people were staring at him because of the pink hairclip in his hair, he ignored them and continued to make his way towards the gates of his new high school.

Just as he was passing through the gates, he heard someone yell from behind him, warning him to get out of the way. But it was too late.

Books flew into the air and a skateboard rolled away, as the two figures collided and fell on to the rough concrete ground, beneath them.

"Ack~" Sungjong whimpered as he rubbed the back of his head.

When he opened his eyes, he found himself face to face with a very handsome young man and suddenly, he felt his cheeks turn red from how close their face were.

A groan came out of Amber as she felt a stinging pain coming from her newly scraped hands. Feeling as if someone was squirming beneath her, her eyes widened when she found herself staring into the eyes of a very beautiful girl but before she could admire the dark brown orbs, Amber was shoved off and she fell on her . She watched dazed at the beauty of the girl, who slowly got up and started to gather her stuff.

Sungjong mumbled an apology as he allowed himself to glance at the handsome young man, who seemed to be staring at him, in awe. Feeling uncomfortable under the guy's stare, Sungjong ran away leaving the guy behind.

Amber snapped out of her daze when she noticed the girl had ran away from her. She scratched her head, annoyed that she wasn't able to apologize to the girl and thus, thinking that the girl must've gotten mad at her.

When Sungjong was far from the view of the gates, he stopped to take a rest against the wall. A smile started grow on his face at the memory of the young man and he blushed when he remembered how close their faces were. It was close enough for them kiss and Sungjong could feel his heart beating rapidly. It was love at first sight, Sungjong thought to himself as his hand clutched the clothing on his chest. "Love at first sight..." he murmured, smiling.

Amber was distracted when she heard a familiar voice calling out to her. She turned to find her best friend Henry coming over to help her up.

"You okay?" he asked pulling her up. Amber nodded.

"What happened?" Henry asked but Amber just smiled at him and turned to look in the direction of where the girl had ran to.

"Nothing," she said suddenly turning to face Henry with a wide grin on her face. Henry stared at her weirdly brfore replying, "You sure?"

But Amber just nodded. I'm sure, Amber said in her mind.

 Just... in love. 

Henry shrugged at his friend before the two headed inside the school.

"Everyone, I'd like you to meet your new classmate, Sungjong Lee. He just moved to Seoul a couple of days ago so, please be kind and take care of him!" The teacher said to the class. Everyone nodded as they stared at Sungjong, who made his way towards an empty table near the windows.

Sungjong stared at the teacher who randomly left the classroom. Great, he thought.

"Hi," said the boy who sat infront of Sungjong, getting his attention. Sungjong smiled shyly as he nodded at the boy.

"I'm Sungyeol," the boy continued, smiling. "Sungjong, right? I have a question... Are you gay?"

Sungjong's eyes widened at Sungyeol's blunt question and he started to wonder if it was obvious. Oh, right. He totally forgot that he was wearing the bright pink hairclip that pushed his bangs away from his eyes.

Just as he was about to reply, the boy across from him interrupted their conversation.

"Really, Sungyeol? That's how you would make a conversation with the new kid?" Sungyeol shrugged at the guy and the guy turned to face Sungjong.

"Hi, I'm Myungsoo," he said holding his hand out for a hand shake. Sungjong stared at it before taking it in his and shaking it. When the two were done shaking hands, Sungjong sighed.

"It's okay," he said.

The two guys infront of him stared at him with wide eyes. "I'm-" Before Sungjong could answer Sungyeol's question, Sungyeol cut him off.

"It's okay if you are. I don't really mind," he said smiling, "I was just asking in curiousity."

Sungjong smiled.

"Hey, since you're new here... We could show you around," said Myungsoo looking at Sungjong and then, to Sungyeol. Sungjong nodded, happily. He was afraid that the two boys would make fun of him but instead, he was invited to hang with them.

"Hey, Amber! You really shouldn't be skateboarding in the school," Henry warned, as he tried to catch up with his best friend. "Try and stop me!" called Amber as she kept going.

It was lunch time and Amber was determined to find the mysterious girl. Where could she be? She thought as she looked through each classroom while skating away on her skateboard. Around the corner of the hall, Myungsoo and Sungyeol were showing Sungjong around.

While the two boys started to argue about something, Sungjong continued walking down the hall, staring at a bulletin board that were covered with art. "Sungjong, wait up!"

Distracted by Myungsoo's voice as Sungjong was about to turn to the next hallway, someone came crashing into him. The next thing he knew, he found himself staring at the same guy from that morning. Except something was different about him...

Amber groaned in pain, for her head had hit the ground. It wasn't until she felt a pair of hands that were cupping her small , that she opened her eyes to find the pretty girl on top of her. Before she could apologize for bumping into her, again, she froze in shock when the girl spoke.

"You're a... You're a girl?" Sungjong asked, his hands cupping the boy's magic small .

"And... AND YOU'RE A GUY??!!" Amber said pushing Sungjong off of her.

The two stared at each other in total shock, not being able to believe what just happened in the last few seconds.

"This can't be..." the two muttered and at that moment, time froze as the two stared into each other's eyes.