MountainTrekking part 2 (Accident and Love?)

Trapped with this Miss Pretentious Girl

 

 

 

 

 
*Aish! its so frustrating to be stuck and trapped with this Miss Pretentious girl!* he thought miserably. Myungsoo snapped back into reality when he heard her hell voice.
 
Gyuri just let out a playful chuckle. "Who even asked for your help freak! No one! Geez!" She snorted and rolled her eyes. 
 
Myungsoo bit his lips suppressing his anger so he just gave her a death glare. "Oh yeah! No one! And no one will accompany you now! That's it! I'm done lets just separate! I dont want to be stuck with a super duper stupid Miss Pretentious girl like you! Its so hard to handle you! Aish! You're such a head ache!" He spat giving up to her. And started to walked and leaved her alone.
 
Hearing that came to his lips made Gyuri startled and felt scared. She mentally look around and at the sky and its already night. Its really scary what if there is a ghost hanging around here or some wild animals roaming around when you are just alone.So having an injured feet and a big heavy backpack is also not helping her at all. She felt a goosebumps as the cold air passed through her hair and skin. She mindlessly rubbed her arms and forcely stood up and walk after him. "Yahh! Myungsoo!! Wait dont leave me!" She yelled while trying to walk after him even if she's limping in pain.
 
"Myungsoo!! Please.I'm sorry dont leave me! I'm scared!" Gyuri cried out while following him. "I told you dont ever call me by my real name, do you?" Myungsoo muttered but didn't even stopped from walking while stomping he's feet out of annoyance.
 
"Okay okay!! L please." She pleaded and as she slowly walk after him but then she stepped in a wrong place. A cracking sound of something could be heard.That made her accidentally slipped and almost fell off the cliff, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrghhhhhhh!" She screamed from the top of her lungs, luckily she mentally grasped on a hard brick of rock tightly preventing her to fall.
 
Myungsoo gasped and turned around at the heard of her scream. He look around the place but he couldn't find her anywhere. "G-gyuri?? GYURI!" He worriedly shout for her name.*Oh crap! What happened to her!* he asked to himself.
 
"M-myungsoooo!!!" She cried out as she tried to balance herself. "Gyuri??! Where are you??!" He freak out.
 
"I'm here! Help me?!!" She sobbed. Myungsoo searched for where her voice coming from until he   Found her. "Oh god! Gyuri hold on!" He gasped in shock seeing her.
 
"Myungsoo! I think I can't held it anymore!" She sobbed continuesly. As her knuckles started to get white from grasping really tight.
 
"No! Dont say that! Grab my hand Gyuri!" Myungsoo insisted. He held on the body of one big tree near at her or at the cliff. He then held out his free hand to her.
 
She shook her head nervously. "I'm scared! I can't!" She exclaimed while still crying. From her looks she's really scared to death.
 
"Gyuri! Please you can do it grab onto my hand! And everything will gonna be okay!" Myungsoo assured.
 
A sound of cracking of rocks could be heard that made their eyes widened in shock. A second or so the rock where she is hrasping right now almost get rip off. "Ahhhhh!" Gyuri screamed again. "I'm sorry Myungsoo I really can't maybe this is my time.,Please forgive me and tell to Sunggyu oppa that I love them so much!" She uttered. 
 
Myungsoo shook his head. He lowered his body trying to grabbed her hands. When an unexpectedly tears escaped from his eyes. "Gyuri! What the hell are you talking about!! No dont say that! You'll gonna be safe idiot! Come on try to reach my hand!! I will never forgive you if you dont try to grab my hands! Do you hear me!" He yelled worriedly at her.
 
"Myungsoo....." She murmured sobbingly. She mentally gulped and tried to reach his hands. "Go you can do it!!" Myungsoo blurted.
 
A couple of trials finally, Myungsoo got her hands and held onto it so tightly. "I got it! I got it! Dont worry I'll save you okay!" He assured.
 
Gyuri nodded and held her other freehand to his. Myungsoo let out a deep sighed before pulling her up."Gyuri, listen to me! As I pull you up tried to use your feet too just like what we do in wall climbing okay. If you can!" He said.
 
"O-okay! I'll try!" She respond and tried to use her feet to help her up by stepping his feet up. While Myungsoo trying his hard to gain his strength to be able for him to get her. After a few minutes of pulling her up. Myungsoo managed to saved her. He held her on her waist to fully get her off the cliff and envelope her into a safety hug away from the cliff.
 
"Okay! I got you! You're safe now!" Myungsoo mumbled and soothed her back. "T-thanks Myungsoo!" Gyuri buried her face at his chest as she sobbed contineously onto his toned chest and hugged him really tight clutching her hands onto his back shirt.
 
Myungsoo nuzzled his face on the crook of her neck and comforted her. "Shhhhhhh! Stop crying now! Myungsoo will never leave you alone again okay! I'm here now!" He uttered to make her feel better again.
 
 
"S-sunggyu oppa~" Gyuri cried."Shhhhhhhhh. He'll be right here. Dont worry. Myungsoo oppa is here! shhhhhh."Myungsoo shushed her and he leaned his back on the tree behind him while Gyuri is still on his arms. Its been 8 hours since they've lost. Softly sobbing, he pulled her even closer to his chest and tightened his hug. He continuesly soothed her back and hummed."You know.." gyuri mumbled..
 
 
"I hate you since before but when you save me, it changed in just one snapped." -Gyuri mumbled softly as she felt relaxed and safe on his warmth arms that made her absentmindedly flashed a genuine smile before she drifted to her dreamland. But little did she know that Myungsoo heard and saw it. His heart mindlessly skipped a bit and got stunned by her angelic smile. He mentally gulped before A smile plastered on his plumb soft lips. *Her smile, its so beautiful. Why didn't noticed it before.* he thought dreamingly. He look at his wrist watched and a smirked formed on his lips. *Tssss 8 hours being stuck with her is not that bad after all.* he added into his thought.
 
 
"Who will expect that in just 8 hours that we've been stuck together. I'll fell in love with a girl like you?!"- Myungsoo murmured while staring at her sleeping feature on his chest lovingly. He brush the hair strands off of her beautiful face. Then he saw a remaining tears on her eyes and wiped it off with the use of his thumb gently avoiding to wake her up. He let out a deep sighed and stared at the dark starry sky. "Hyungs hope you still find us! Haist! Its so cold out here but having her in my arms felt really warmth and comfortable." He mumbled under his breathe and relaxed himself.
 
A few minutes or so. Myungsoo's eyes were slowly closing, knowing that he's so close to off into his dreamland too. But he kept on trying to keep himself awake. If ever he heard them calling their name. Unfortunately, his body refused to do so. He mindlessly fell asleep with his head on top of Gyuri's. Well, their position is kind  of awkward and uncomfortable since they were still hugging each other in a sitting position.
 
 
~~~
 
"Alright students we want you to stay here and dont go anywhere since its already late and dark. Just take a good rest here while we are looking for the two who got separated. Understand?" Mr.Woo ordered. The rest of the students nodded in agreememt except Infinite. Who kept on insisting.
 
"But I have to go with you! This is my sister and our friends we were talking about, sir." Sunggyu insisted. Trying to calm himself."My little sister needed me! She probably scared right now! Please!" He pleaded.
 
"B-bu-" Mr. Woo got cut off by Woohyun.
 
Woohyun nodded. "Yes, sir hyung is right they are important to us we want to help you find them." He added.
 
"We can't just stand here and relaxed ourselves while two of important person to us were lost. Please let us go help you,Sir." Sungyeol uttered Hoya, Dongwoo and Sungjong nodded with a determination look on their faces.
 
The tour guide sighed and let out a meek smile. "If that so. Its okay as long as you guys stick with each other. Since I am the tour guide who knows everything in this place. I'm letting you to come with me and Mr. Woo." He finally give up and so Mr.Woo who just shook his head in disbelief.
 
"Alright it settled then. Make sure that you have your fully batteried flash light with you. And dont you dare leave behind us without  our permission.Okay?" Mr.Woo said firmly. 
 
Sunggyu nodded firmly. "Thank you so much Mr. Jung and Mr.Woo." He thanked them and bowed 90 degrees. And so the rest of infinite. 
 
Mr.Woo patted his shoulder. "No need. We understand. I'm sorry for what happened. We will make sure that we'll find them."he reassured.
 
"Okay sir." Sunggyu smiled meekly. "So let's go students. We are running out of time! Its getting late. Come on!" Mr.Jung clapped his hands to get their attention. And gestured them to follow him.
 
Mr.Woo and Infinite followed him.They were shouting for their names in case that they might hear them. Looking around the whole place. Searching if they could see them just around.
 
Sungjong sighed. "Do you think they'll gonna be fine?" He Asked out of the blue.
 
"I dont think so. We all know that those two are not in a good term since before." Hoya answered the younger one.
 
Woohyun sighed. "But hope they are fine though!" He mumbled.
 
Sunggyu ran a hand through his hair worriedly. "Gyuri, my baby girl must be crying and scared right now! Aish!" He blurted.
 
Sungyeol patted his hyungs back. "Dont worry hyung, even if our Myungsoo was cold like that. I know he wouldn't let something bad will happen to Gyuri." He wheedled.
 
Dongwoo nodded. "Yeah. I believe on L hyung. We are right?!" He snickered and flashed them his assuring smile, the rest chuckled and mindlessly nodded.
 
Sunggyu shook his head. "Dongwoo, you never change dude! By the way thanks." He chuckled. Dongwoo gave him a thumbs up. "Nope. It's nothing! What are friends are for right?" He giggled and the rest laughed.
 
The two elder latter stopped in their track."Ahh shhhhh students?" Mr.Woo and Mr.Jung shushed them. That made them stopped and stared at them confusedly. "I think we found them!" They answered softly.
 
"Huh sir?" Sungjong cleared his throat.
 
Mr.Woo pointed to a certain place and the rest followed their gazed to where he pointed. And a grin crept up on their face but not to Sunggyu he looks so mad and furious at the sight. 
 
"Its look like they are enjoying each others hug huh and they ended up sleeping while hugging each other. "Woohyun grinned.
 
Dongwoo covered his mouth avoiding to laughed so hard. "Looks who's not in a good term hihi!"
 
Hoya smirked. "I dunno that Myungsoo can be soft like this? Tsk!" He commented while staring at the two sleeping feature in front of them.
 
Sungjong and Sungyeol sighed in relief. "Thank god! They're safe." They said in unison.
 
On the other hand our dear leader Sunggyu are fuming in anger. I swear you could see an imaginary smoke coming out through his ears and nose. "And Looks who's not attracted to my baby girl!!" He said through gritteg teeth."Tell me guys?! Didn't I just warned you?!" He added clenching his fists.
 
Mr.Woo and Mr.Jung just shook their heads and chuckled at the scene in front of them.
 
The rest flinched and tried to calm him down."a-ah hyung c-calm down!" Sungjong nervously suggested.
 
Woohyun slung an arm around Sunggyu's arm. But he shrugged him off. "Ei ei relax!!!" Woohyun pouted.
 
Hoya smiled. "I'm sure Myungsoo we'll gonna beat by our hot-headed leader." He giggled and Dongwoo went along with him. "Yeah right!"
 
Sungyeol noticed that Sunggyu we're heading towards Myungsoo and Gyuri with his deadly stare. He tried to blocked Sunggyu but then when he diverted his gazed by Sungyeol, he mentally rubbed his nape and walk backward and give him way. When Sunggyu had passed by him. He let out a sigh of relief.
 
*Myungsoo you simply jerk! Snaking my sister's body like his prey! I'm so gonna teach him a lesson!* Sunggyu thought devishly. He then spat on the ground and step on it hardly. "MYUNGSOO!!!" He roared. 
 
That made the two sleeping and the rest jump in shocked. "Here we go! Our dinosaur leader Kim Sunggyu~" hoya sang playfully.
 
Myungsoo mentally fluttered his eyes opened and rubbed it gently. Gyuri on the other hand do the same thing. "Myungsoo how could you betray your own hyung!" Sunggyu's fuming greeted them both.
 
Myungsoo raised his brow as he stood up and dusted his pants.  "I dunno what are you talking about hyung!" He snapped. "This is how you thank me from saving your baby girl hyung?! Well, is that so, you are welcome!"
 
Sunggyu wrenched his brow. "W-what??!" He snapped back.
 
Gyuri gasped. "Sunggyu oppa!" She cried and tried to stood up and ran towards him but of course her feet were still swollen that made her fell on her again. "Oww!" She yelped in pain.
 
Sunggyu widened his eyes on shock. "Gyuri! My baby girl are you alright? What happened to you?" He ran towards her and check her out. "Omooo you injured your feet. Is it hurt that bad? And what is he talking about saving you?" He bombard her with his question.
 
Gyuri nodded and a tears escaped from her eyes again. She pulled his oppa into a tight hug. "Oppa! I was so scared. I accidentally slipped and almost fell off the cliff oppa. If Myungsoo doesn't here with me, maybe I'm dead right now." She explained with a sob.
 
The rest gasped in shocked at the heard of it. They can't believe she almost died in there.
 
"What?!!"
 
"Really??!"
 
"Seriously??"
 
"Omoo!"
 
"Oh thank god you are safe now!"
 
"Poor Gyuri!"
 
"We're sorry to hear that Ms. Kim."
 
Sunggyu broke the hugged and cupped his sisters face and brushed the tears on her eyes. "Oh my, calm down my babu girl. You are safe now. Dont cry Sunggyu oppa is here now okay?" He softened. He then jerk his head to face Myungsoo. "Thanks bro!" 
 
Myungsoo just nodded sheepishly and put his hand on his pocket.
 
Gyuri sniffed and let out a small smile. "Yes oppa! I wont cry anymore. And dont worry guys, Mr.Woo and Mr.Jung. thank you. I'm fine now."She assured. 
 
"Alright lets go back to thr camping site." Mr.Woo uttered. Mr.Jung nodded. "Yeah.He's right. We should go back now and let you take a rest. Come on!" He added and they all nodded and followed them suit.
 
Sunggyu kneeled in front of her sister. But Gyuri shook her head. "Oppa, I can't hop on you. You look more exhausted more than me." She pouted.
 
"B-but-" she cut her brother off. "Its okay oppa! I dont want to be a pain in the anymore please?" She insisted. Sunggyu just stared at her in disbelief.
 
Myungsoo sighed and patted Sunggyu's back. "Dont worry hyung I'll carry her for you." He offered and kneeled down too. "Now, Gyuri hop on!" He chirped.
 
Gyuri bit her lips and look at her brother. "Just this once oppa." Sunggyu nodded halfheartedly and stood up. "Okay, " he give up and kissed her on the forehead. "Myungsoo. I'm counting on you." He smiled meekly and started to walk after the rest.
 
Gyuri smiled back and slowly hop on Myungsoo's back. Myungsoo carefully held her legs on his waist before standing up. He then followed the others suit. 
 
Gyuri rested her face on Myungsoo's left shoulder. "Thanks Myungsoo~" she mumbled. Myungsoo gasped at that sudden contact. Knowing that your face is just inch away to his face near side. 
 
Myungsoo shrugged. "Thank you can't just satisfy me Gyuri~" He respond with a big grin forming on his lips.
 
Gyuri trenched her brow in curiousity. "H-huh?!" She mumbled and look at Myungsoo's side features still her head resting on his shoulder.
 
"Do you know that I have a weird , Gyuri?" Myungsoo added with his manly voice. From the way he pronounced her name That made her give her a creep and goosebump at the same time. 
 
Gyuri gulped nervously. "N-no?! W-What do you mean?" She stuttered while looking at him waiting for his answer.
 
Myungsoo smirked because she stuttered for the first time."I dont usually accept a favor or help someone because I dont really accept a word 'Thank you' only,Gyuri, in return, I want something else." He explained.
 
"A-and what is that... What return do you want then?" She stammered.*Oh my gee what does he want?!Dont tell me?? Oh no! Hope its not aigoo!* she thought nervously.
 
Myungsoo stopped walking and turned his face to his left so that he's facing her so ever near. This time their face are totally near, one move and their lips will brushed against each other. "Be mine~" he answered and close his eyes before he gently pressed his lips against her.
 
*I never thought that he has this kind of side? What the..? Did he just k-kissed me??*Gyuri's eyes widened as their lips touch. Her cheeks mentally flashed a crimson red. She stiffened, she can't think, she can move. She's shocked at his sudden action. So this is his weird huh? Hahah LOL...
 
Myungsoo broke the kissed with a smile forming on it. He stared at her dumbfounded face. And wait for her answer well, in this case she couldn't even utter a single word. Myungsoo chuckled at her cuteness. "Silence means 'yes' right so I take that as a 'yes' Gyuri, that only means that you are MINE now~" he cooed and continue walking back to the camp. With a dumbfounded Gyuri on his back. *I know that I'm not the only one who fell so, I wont regret that she's mine now!* he thought. "I love you my miss pretentious girl, Gyuri~" he hollered.
 
*Myungsoo Love me?? What?! And what?? I'm His?!* Gyuri freak out on her mind.
 
Sunggyu's ears perk up at the heard of it. "What did you say L?!" He muttered.
 
Myungsoo carefully place Gyuri at a near bench in their camp site. 
 
And face his angry hyung's wrath."I said I love her hyung why? Is there something wrong with that?! Anyway she's mine now hyung~" He crossed his arms and playfully grin at him.
 
Sunggyu gritted his teeth while clenching his fist. "W-what did you just say???!!!!" He roared.he rolled his sleeves up irritatedly.
 
 
"Here we go again!" Hoya. chirped. Dongwoo and Woohyun laughed. While Sungjong and Sungyeol just shook their heads off.
 
"I hate repeating my words hyung~ You know me!" Myungsoo said mockingly.
 
Sunggyu ran towards him readying himself to choke him to death. "I'm so gonna KILL you KIM MYUNGSOO!!!" He roared again but this time its full of angriness from the tone.
 
Myungsoo just stuck his tongue out to even more and started to fleed away. "Come and get me hyung!"he chirped and ran.
 
"Y-you! Come back here!" Sunggyu ran after him. "Yahhhhhhhhh!!!! I said COME BACK!!!"
 
"Why would I??anyway, hyung thanks for your sisters soft and kissable lips! It taste so good~ bleh!!!"
 
"MYUNGSOOOOOO!!!!"
 
The rest of the infinite facepalmed each other at the scene and shook their heads at the same time.
 
 Meanwhile,Gyuri just stared at them while absentmindly her lips where Myungsoo kissed her. Myungsoo shifted his gazed at her and winked at her cutely while running away from Sunggyu. Our dear Gyuri snapped out of her trance as she saw it."I guess I'm yours now Kim Myungsoo~" she mumbled out of the blue.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The end!! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
HEHe thanks everyone here's the final chapter. How was it. Mianhae if its lame and boring but hope you still like it T^T .
 
Please subscribe and leave a comment if you enjoy the story if not then you didn't enjoyed it.. T^T 'le cries  and dies'
 
Sorry for the typos and grammar let me check that soon. Enjoy reading okay?
 
Typing my next update for my other stories... See yah hope you pay a visit to my other stories too kamsa hamnida and hope you guys still continue supporting me to my other story and to my upcoming stories 'bows politely' love you guys.
 
LOVE: Kitty~