Mountain Trekking part 1 (Stuck with her)

Trapped with this Miss Pretentious Girl

 

 

 

Trapped with this Miss Pretentious girl!
 
 
Myungsoo and Gyuri we're still walking around the mountain of Gyeonji to find a way back to were their camp site was located. The place is getting more darker but they still couldn't find it yet. Its been 4 hours since they've got separated with the others and got lost in their track because of their non-stop arguing with a small non-sense thing.
 
Since the two latter are not really that close beside of their opposite attitude this situation is really not a big help at all.. The two can't stop nagging and blaming each other non-stop. Seriously when would they stop?
 
Anyway, Kim Myungsoo is one of her oppa's close friends since he's one of the member of their so called group 'Infinite' and the most mysterious and cold from the group made it really hard for the girl who unluckily partnered by him. His nickname is L. He hated calling him by his real name when the person is not that close to him. He prefer L than that. So dont ya dare ever tried to call him by his real name or you want to face his evil wrath,
 
The girl, named Kim Gyuri which is not related to him is no other than Kim Sunggyu's one and only little sister. The one I'm talking about when I introduced our dear L, Well, Sunggyu is the leader of 'Infinite' so Myungsoo and her quite known each other. And since her oppa and L are friends since childhood  then it means She had known him since she were young. So being the most pretentious girl made him really pissed off by her. 
 
Well, they hated each other since from the start knowing that they wouldn't understand each other. They always ended up fighting each other. Okay back to their situation. 
 
"Aww that hurts!! Stupid mountain trekking!! I really do hate this!!!" The girl, Gyuri whimpered as she felt her feet getting numb in pain from walking for freaking 4 hours already. She stopped and checked her feet. 
 
Myungsoo on the other hand stopped and rolled his eyes from this sight of his irritating partner of him. "Who the hell would wore a damn high heels in some kind of activities like this! Oh yeah its you!" He said mockingly. "Why on earth did you used that one, didn't you even think that its dangerous to use that with this kind of activities?What if you might slip or something?Oh well, I forgot that you had a small earthworm brain! That's why~" He added with a smirk forming on his lips and a hint of sarcasm.
 
Gyuri shot him a glare but Myungsoo didn't budge so she diverted her gazed to her feet and kept on rubbing her swollen feet. "Tss! I dont need your opinion freak!! Just shut up. You are no help!" She hissed. 
 
Myungsoo glared at her back. "Tsss at least wear a ing rubber shoes! Its your fault though! "He scoffed.
 
Gyuri just ignored him and face the pain. "Ouch!!!" She winced in pain as she tried to stood up but then her legs give away and fell on her . "Can't walk anymore!!!" She whined like a kid.
 
"Aish! Such a pain in the !!" Myungsoo muttered and started to search for something in his backpack. As he found what was he's looking for he coldly handed it to her. "Here! Use it!" He offered.
 
Gyuri frowned and look at him confusedly. "What's that?!" She mumbled coldly.
 
Myungsoo shut his eyes closed and let out a deep sighed to control and calm his temper. He then fluttered his eyes opened again and look at her. "Its a slipper pabo! What else do you think it could be?!" He irritately answered her still handing his slipper.
 
Gyuri rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "Eww!! Duh! That's stink!Why would you think that I'll use that disgusting slippers of yours!! That's gross you freak! Who knows you have some kind of foot bad odor!  Phewsh you might even pass your odor in my innocent fresh feet! Arghh!! Put that away before I throw that away! Eww!!!" She scrunched her nose in disgust as she complained and shooing his slippers away from her like their is a disease or something on it.
 
Myungsoo pinched the bridge of his nose as he gritted his teeth in frustration. He angrily put his slippers back to his backpack and clenched his fist ever so tightly. *Keep it cool L.. Just keep calm! She's still a girl! You need to relax!* he tried to calm himself in his mind. "You so freaking unbelieveable!!! Fine dont use this so called 'disgusting slippers of mine'..Aish! Whatever dont you ever think or expect me that I'll offer to help you again!!! Not anymore!!! aish! Just let you suffer from yourself hmp!Arghh!!" He snapped and ran a hand through his hair frustratingly. *How did I even stuck with this girl again??!" He thought and clutched onto his aching temple in disbelief.
 
 
 
+Flashback+
 
The students of Umakjog-in academy hop out of their tour bus. Where our Gyuri and Infinite was.
 
Woohyun smirked as he got out from the tour bus and sniffed the fresh air. "Woahh its so refreshing here!" He chirped.
 
Dongwoo who's next with him agreed. "Yeah, it is..." While L or Myungsoo just silently mesmerizing the scenery with his hands on his pocket.
 
"I can't wait for the exciting activity! Yeah~" Hoya cooed and put on his Sun glasses cooly.
 
Sungyeol agreed to Hoya. "Yeah I wonder what we'll we encounter in that mountain.!" He being the choding one amused by the scenery in front of them.
 
"This place is so amazing! come here Gyuri!" Sunggyu held on his little sisters arms preventing her to slip while hopping out of the tour bus.  "Oh be careful baby girl!" He cooed.Gyuri smiled and nodded at him. "Nae, oppa kamsa hamnida. Good thing that you are here oppa. And yeah you are right oppa this place is really amazing!" She giggled.
 
Sunggyu ruffled her hair playfully. "Yeah my baby girl you're such a lucky brat." He chuckled
 
Gyuri made a pout face and playfully whacked his arms. "Yah! Oppa!" She whined. Sunggyu pinched her cheeks and put an arm around her shoulder. "Of course I'm just kidding my beautiful baby girl." He chuckled.
 
Dongwoo shook his head. "You know what guys. If we dont know that you two are siblings. Maybe we got a mistake thinking that you two are a lovers not siblings!" Commented.
 
Woohyun laughed and nodded in agreement. "Yeah Dongwoo is right. You look like a couple instead of siblings!" He snickered. 
 
Sungjong, Sungyeol and Hoya nodded at the same time. While Myungsoo just shook his head in disbelief.*Tsss this guys!*
 
Gyuri tch-ed and just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms ignoring them. Sunggyu on the other hand burst into laughter. "You guys! Really??! Hahaha!"
 
Dongwoo frowned. "Haha why laughing much ha hyung?!" He chuckled.
 
Sunggyu stopped laughing and wiped his imaginary tears because from laughing really hard from their unbelieveable comment."Anyway, as a big brother I have to be so over-protective towards her. So I have to act like her boyfriend, in case of someone snake around my baby girl." He stated and stared at his friends one by one warningly after saying his last sentence.
 
The rest of the guys flinched at the heard of it. Except Myungsoo who just scoffed. "As if we're attracted to her. Hell no!" He muttered and rolled his eyes.
 
Gyuri widened her eyes in shock. "What?!" She snapped. *Seriously this freak!*he thought angrily.
 
Sungyeol laughed awkwardly. "He he he!"
 
"Yeah hyun-" Sungjong got cut off by his Hyung Sunggyu. "Yeah what??! Are you agreeing that my baby is not that attractive huh?!" He spat and glared at them.
 
Sungjong stiffened. "N-no h-hyung not that." He nervously respond. Woohyun patted Sunggyu's arms. "Hey Sunggyu hyung... Gyuri is very beautiful. Yeah but of course though she's attractive. We, your friends can't do that to you. She's like a lil sister to us okay? Relax." He butted in. Sungjong and the rest except Myungsoo nervously nodded in agreement.
 
Sunggyu raises his brow and crossed his arms onto his chest."Really??" He reassured.
 
They nodded frantically. "Oppa. Let them be. Let's just listened to our instructor and tour guide and dont waste our time in this idiots!"Gyuri suggested. "Okay." Sunggyu uttered. And they sighed in relief.
 
"Students...Now that we are here in our destination. Keep on listening to our tour guide. Dont let yourself be amazed by the whole place that much. Who knows you might accidentally separated. We should stick with everybody no matter what. So anyway do you have any questions, clarifications? Or any violent reactions?" The school instructor representative stated.
 
"Anyway sir how long are we going there?" Sungjong the maknae in Infinite asked. "I mean how long will our activity will takes??" He clarified.
 
The instructor nodded. "Alright, about that the activity will take in I think 4-6 hours before we could go back here in our camp site." He answered. 
 
Gyuri's eyes widened in shock. "W-what?! Oppa!" She whimpered. Sunggyu patted her head. "Dont worry oppa is here okay?" He assured. She just nodded halfheartedly.
 
The other student gasped and groaned in frustration. "Ohh that long??" Sungjong gulped nervously. Sungyeol shook his head. "That will gonna be a long walk." He cooed.
 
"Yeah! So that's it. Mr. Jung. You can speak now." The instructor Mr. Woo gestured him to speak.
 
"Okay, now we are here at the bottom of Mt. Gyeonji. Where our camp site is located. Before we entered here ofcourse I want everybody to have their partners when were on our way There. This place is a bit big and of course slippery. I want to have you guys partner especially girls. They are not strong as us? So I need your full cooperation guys its for our safety though!" The tour guide stated and suggested.
 
Mr. Woo nodded. "I'll be the one who will assign for the person who will partnered by all of you students. Let's start. Kim Shinyeong and Kim Minseok, Lee Minah and Cho Jaeshin,.....,, Kim Sunggyu and Nam Woohyun, Jang Dongwoo and Lee Howon, Lee Sungjong and Lee Sungyeol and last but not that least." He paused and look at the last pair. 
 
*Arghhh me and that freak are the last who haven't called yet?! Omooo!* Gyuri thought miserably. 
 
Myungsoo squinted his brow and bit his lips. *Aish!! I'm so unlucky! From all the students here why her?? Arghh* he groaned.
 
"Kim Myungsoo and Kim Gyuri~ okay so paired up and lets start the activity! Dont let your partners lost each other okay." Mr. Woo continued.
 
The latter sank in disbelief. Gyuri clung onto her Oppa's arm. "Oppa!! I want to be pair up with you!" She complained.
 
Sunggyu sighed and turned to face Mr. Woo. "Ahmm Mr. Woo can I exchange my spot to Mr. Kim Myungsoo since Kim Gyuri is my Little sister?" He asked.
 
Mr.Woo heaved a sighed. "I'm sorry Mr. Kim but your lil sister should be pair up by her classmate only. Hope you understand." He insisted.
 
Sunggyu nodded and stared at her with a sad look. "I'm sorry baby girl." He apologized. "Dont worry I'll talk to Myungsoo okay?! Cheer up." 
 
Gyuri nodded sadly. "Okay oppa thank you." She pouted suppressing her sob. 
 
Sunggyu called Myungsoo and he turned his face to face him. "L, please take care of my baby girl. I'm counting on you."Sunggyu request.
 
Myungsoo blew a raspberry. "As if I have a choice!" He muttered sheepeshly.
 
Gyuri made a face. "Aish!" She crossed her hands. Sunggyu just squeezed her cheeks. "Dont worry everything will be fine. Go and went to your partner." He suggested and kissed her forehead before he went to Woohyun.
 
"Okay, come on let's start our activity!" Mr. Woo and Mr. Jung hollered. And they started to do the Mountain trekking activity. As time goes by 2 hours passed and they were in the middle of the mountain.
 
"We are now here in the middle of our destination. Be careful on your steps its slippery up here!" The tour guide warned them.
 
*Aish! this guys is so boring!!*Gyuri searched for her lip balm and applied some on her lips. "You know what??! Myungsoo you are no fun!" She commented.
 
Myungsoo furrowed his brow. "Dont call me that we're not even close!" He exclaimed.
 
"Whatever Myungsoo! We're really not gonna be friends ever!" Gyuri uttered sheepishly.
 
"As if I'm wishing to be your friend! In your ing dreams!" Myungsoo respond irritately.
 
Gyuri eyed him piercely. "Whatever freak!" She said sarcastically and applied her lip balm again.
 
Myungsoo frowned and tch-ed at the scene. *This girl? How could she put some lipstick in this kind of situation such a brat! So irritating! What a pretentious girl! * he thought irritatingly.
 
Gyuri wrenched her brow when some of mosquitoes attempt to bite her flawless skin. "Arggh! Stupid mosquitoes!" She mumbled under her breathe  and wave her hand to shooed the mosquitoes around while Myungsoo is just walking at her side silently.
 
Suddenly, Gyuri's precious lip balm accidentally fell down and rolled down in a different way at the rest of them. "Ow ow!! My precious Lip balm aigoo! Dont move! Ahh w-wait!! Oh no!!" She freak out while carefully following it. 
 
Myungsoo came to a halt stopped and look at her sternly, "Yahh!! We're losing them! Come on and buy another lips stick later after this!" He muttered while kept on glancing on the rest who didn't noticed that they lost some of them.
 
"No!! Its precious it came from my beloved mother! Oh where is it??! Omoo!" She insisted and search for it
 
Myungsoo ruffled his hair. "Aish!" He hissed and stomped his feet towards where the lip balm is. He then kneeled and pick it up. "This is it! Happy now??" He said mockingly while handing it to her.
 
Gyuri took it and hugged it so tight. "Omoo thank god. Umma mian I almost lost the last gift of yours!"  She  murmured.
 
Myungsoo shook his head. And turned around. He gasped and cursed something when he finally noticed that they got separated by the others! "Damn!! This is it! We're lost!" 
 
Gyuri grew worried. "Omoo! Sunggyu oppa?!! Hello! We're still here oppa?!" She screamed but no one answered. *Oh no! Sunggyu oppa where are you guys!*
 
"This is your fault! Aish! What were gonna do now?!" Myungsoo said angrily. 
 
Gyuri look at him innocently. "I dunno just follow them?" She suggested. Myungsoo raised his brow. "Followed them? Seriously? How?? do you even know where did they passed by?? Huh?! Arghh!" He muttered.
 
"Yah! Stop blaming me when its not even my entire fault!!" Gyuri muttered back. 
 
Myungsoo shot her a glare. "Yes its your entire fault!!"
 
"No! Its not!"
 
"Yes! It is!"
 
"Aish you freak!"
 
"Pretentious!"
 
"Jerk!"
 
"Demanding!"
 
"Snobby!"
 
"Hard headed one!"
 
"Hell no!"
 
"Hell yeah!"
 
"Moron!"
 
"Tsss! Immature"
 
"Stupid!"
 
"Ugly!"
 
"You too!"
 
"!"
 
"Dont call me that Red-!!"
 
"Say What?! !"
 
"If you dont stop it I'm gonna open up a can of whup- on ya!"
 
"Seriously ?? Oh yeah go on! Who cares anyway?! Phewsh nonsense!"
 
"Tsss who cares? Of course me you hangdog!" Gyuri addressed him weirdly.
 
"Really??? Oh yeah wanna help you open up that damn can of a whup- on ya~" Myungsoo immitated her last mocking sentence
 
"Oh shut up freak!"
 
"You shut up!"
 
"Aish I hate you!!"
 
"And so am I?!"
 
"Arghhh!!! Stop it you freak!"
 
"And so are you ! End of the story!" Myungsoo ended the nagging session while they were  walking with no direction at all.
 
*Seriously?! This guy I'm so gonna kill him!" Gyuri ruffled her hair as she followed him. The walk with this two latter is getting more awkward. They didn't even glance at each other. They've chosen to shut their mouth off instead.
 
End of his flashed back.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The first chapter is finally out!!!
 
How was it???  Please let me know T^T..
 
Hope you like it though.. So please subscribe and comment if you enjoy the story..
 
that's it what do you think will happen on the final chapter??? If you wanna know please kept on supporting this and lets find it out!!!
 
 
LOVE:Kitty~ <3