Chapter 45 Soccer: Bonding with Junsu

my fair princess

Weekends.. SS501's in their Pubs checking their sales and everything.. 

 

Hana was left in the house together with DBSK...

 

Changmin's reading his Harry Potter book...

 

Yoochun Playing the piano..

 

Yunho Dancing out while listening to his ipod.

 

and Jaejoong's busy reading the cook book..

 

Hana's Playing with her ipad....

 

"Hyung!! Hyung!!" Junsu yelled as he went to his hyungs while holding a soccer ball..

 

"Jaejoong hyung! lets play soccer!!" he said as he went to sit beside Jae.

 

"I cant .I'm busy learning new recipes for you to taste.."  Jaejoong said not taking his eyes away from the book.

 

"aish".. he went next to Yoochun.."Hyung!!"

 

"no  can do." Yoochun replied.

 

"wae?" he asked.

 

"I'm trying to compose a song Su." Yoochun replied.

 

"yeah, yeah, I cant pull you out if your making your songs.." Junsu said as he rolled his eyes..

 

"ah, Yunho hyung! lets play soccer! you're the best in this game!!" he said.. 'blah blah blah....."

 

Yunho just looks at him.. Yunho didnt understand a thing that Junsu's saying because of the Headset...

 

"what did you said?" He asked as he pulled the headset off his ears.

 

Junsu pouts as he walks away..." never mind."

 

He sat in between Changmin and Hana.. Junsu's about to ask changmin but..

 

"no!" Changmin said in advance before junsu could ask him..

 

"ahhh!!!" he yelled.. "why dont you guys wanna play with me!!!.."

 

they didnt mind him.... " I hate you all!!!" he yelled at them..

 

Hana looks at him.."Junsu oppa, is it ok with you if you play with a girl?"

 

Junsu looks at him.. "waeyo?" 

 

"well, I'm not good with it but it's better than nothing"

 

DBSK looks at Hana..

 

"thanks baby girl!!!" Junsu hug her tight..

 

"well, lets go..'' Hana said as he pulled him out.. DBSK looks at them..

 

Junsu stuck his tongue out as they went out...

 

 

______________________________________________

 

their playing in the 'mini' field at the back of Hana's pad....

 

both of them enjoyed the game....

 

in the end Junsu won..

 

"yeah!!!!" he shouted..

 

"nice game oppa!" Hana said as he gave him a hi 5.

 

"I wish we an play like this all the time.." junsu said as he drink his water..

 

"we can do that" Hana said.. Junsu looks at him with sparks on his eyes..

 

"chincha?" he asked.

 

"neh.. It's like our bonding sessions.." hana said as he pat his back. "mind to play another round?"

 

"sure lets go!!" Junsu replied happily..

 

both of them played until they became tired.. they played for 2 hours..

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

they're perspiring/ sweating a lot.. tired as well...

 

they're laughing as they enter the house. They walk in hand in hand.. DBSK looks at them with a little jealousy..

 

"yah, did you guys just play soccer?" Jaejoong asked with jealousy on his voice..

 

"uh-huh" Hana replied.

 

"too bad you didnt join us. you missed all the fun" Junsu said as he kiss Hana's cheeks.

 

"yah! why did you do that?!" Changmin asked surprised to what Junsu did.

 

''too bad you didnt bond with us, right Babe?" Junsu said. Hana just giggled..

 

"well, I'll take a bath now. It's a nice game oppa.." hana patted Junsu's back as she went up to her room..

 

DBSK's eyes widend..

 

'aish, I should have go with them' Yunho, Jaejoong, Yoochun and Changmin thought as they fired him a deathly glare.

 

"yah, dont do that!! it's your fault by the way.." junsu said.."oh... no, I must thank you. If you guys play with with me then I wouldnt have my solo moment with her... Thanks Hyung! thanks Minnie!!" Junsu said as he stuck out his tongue..

 

"why you?!" jaejoong said...

 

with that Junsu runs and Yoochun, Yunho, Jaejoong and Changmin follows him and tries to catch him.....

 

 

***************************************************