Chapter 2 - You're Beautiful

You're Beautiful

AT THE STUDIO

 

TopGirls : One,two,three,four! Five,six,seven and eight!

Jiyeon : Ddaraaddadda lalaallallala !

Dara : Top Girls! We come to get down! Uhuhuh! Get ready people!

TopGirls : *singing their debut song titled "Bad Boy"

 

AFTER SINGING AND DANCING AND PRACTISING "BAD BOY"...

 

Yujin : aigoo.. so tired.. And it was so hard! Who creates the dance huh??

Jiyeon : Me...Why???? You don't know how to dance correctly ah??

Yujin : I know.. but the steps are so hard for me to follow! Can you teach me..*embarass*

Jiyeon : argh!!! Okay! Since you're the leader,I must follow what the leader said..

Yujin : "Whispers to himself:Yes!!:]"   

Jiyeon : Why are you smiling??

Yujin : Nothing!

 

After practising, they went to their dorm..

 

Sunny : Dara unnie! Who are the two new members?? Are they boys?? If yes,are they handsome??? oooh... I can't wait to see them!

Dara : They're girls! -_-" Why do you always ask me about boys.. You want to get married right?Go find someone..

Sunny : I was just asking crying I'm sorry...

Seung Yeon : aigoo.. You two! always fight! Sunny,those two girls.. actually..look like men..

Sunny : what?!? really??? devil

Dara : enough talking about boys! I want to go to cook! Who wants help me?!? None wants to help me.. Pay me 10 bucks! for the food i serve for u guys!

Sunny : okay! No problem! Okay ,now..tell me about them! where are them now??

Seung Yeon : Park Yujin and Bang SoEun. Now they're learning the steps from Jiyeon.

Sunny : "whispers to herself:Why always Jiyeon?!!? ew..why not me?? why must Jiyeon to be the spotlight?!?"

Seung Yeon : hmm.. Sunny??

Sunny : oh yes! why??

Seung Yeon : Nothing!

 

Suddenly,,

 

TO BE CONTINUED XD