ii. tuesday

Monday to Sunday
Tuesday { chapter 2 ; } 

We were much closer than the day I introduced myself to you, we were practically best friends now, and that's what I wanted. Sungjae and Sohyun became friends with you too; they introduced themselves when they met us in the hallways after history class that Monday. I was starting to really feel something for you, and I guess you too since you would always blush whenever you were with me.

It was on a Tuesday when I confessed to you. I think I nearly had a heart attack when I confessed to you, it was so nerve wracking.

Autumn was slowly approaching, with the leaves falling from trees. my favorite season. School was done for the day and so we packed up our stuff and went to our lockers. Luckily, your locker was beside mine. Sungjae's and Sohyun's lockers were across from ours. 

I already told Sohyun about me confessing to you after school, so she grabbed Sungjae by the arm, gave me a thumbs up secretly and dragged him out of the school. We were only the students left in school, some teachers stayed to finish some school stuff. 

"Look, Minji," I said,  "Hm?" You looked at me with those big adorable eyes. "I've been wanting to tell you something," I replied, clearing my throat after. I was already starting to sweat. "What is it?" I felt like my heart was going to explode, but I gathered up my courage and looked at you in the eyes. 

"I.. I like you, Park Minji. Ever since that day you entered class, I was already attracted to you. I hope you'd accept my feelings towards you." I felt my face heat up. Oh boy, how were you able to make me so nervous? I cleared my throat and heard you giggle. "Hey, was that funny to you?" You giggled again, "No, It wasn't. Well that's great, because I like you too, Ilhoon, if it wasn't already that obvious." You held my arm and smiled. Your cheeks were a colour of bright red. 

I was really glad that you returned my feelings. "Hah, well I've seen you blush several times when you were with me." I chuckled. I suddenly had the urge to hug you really tight. 

And I did. "Come here," I went straight in for a hug and said, "Thanks. For accepting and returning my feelings." You hugged me back and replied, "You're welcome, Ilhoon," You chuckled. "So... we're a couple now!" Laughing, you said, "Guess so~"  I smiled, "Let's go home,"  I walked you home, with our hands clapsed, safely with a bright smile on my face for the whole time. 

was this chap ok and lol so cliché i'm sorry