i. monday

Monday to Sunday

{ chapter 1 } ; 

How exactly did I meet you? 
Let's see....

Ah, I think it was on a Monday, the first day of school after summer break. It was already the last year of highschool, oh how time passed by so fast.  The history teacher was talking about class rules when suddenly someone burst into the room, panting. It was you. "Sorry I'm late! I lost my way to class and-" The teacher interrupted you, "You're the transfer student right? Park Minji?" 

My jaw literally dropped to the floor. You had big brown eyes and long eyelashes, short bob hair, pale skin and, you were a shortie. I was attracted to you already.  You breathed deeply and replied, "A-ah, yes, I am." Oh how your voice was so angelic. You bowed to him and the whole class. The old man cleared his throat, "Well, why don't you introduce yourself young lady?"  You turned to us and smiled, "Uh, hi. I'm Park Minji, please take care of me." You had an eye-smile, which made most of the boys grin a bit. I seriously wanted you to sit beside me.

I wanted to be your best friend already. And lover later on. Haha. I looked around, but all the seats beside me were taken. Sungjae on my right and Sohyun on my left. My closest friends. "The only place left in this class is all the way at the back, Miss Minji, go ahead." The history teacher told you. I pouted. You nodded and walked to your seat. You were about 4 seats away from me. I turned back to watch you take out your history book and pencil case, when you made eye contact with me.

My mouth twitched and turned to the front right away and sighed. I could feel my cheeks and ears heating up. The teacher started explaning stuff that I wasn't even listening to, I was thinking about how I would introduce myself to you after class. I turned back to you again and you were about to fall asleep when the bell rang. We had a fifteen minute break after each class, so I could use this time right now to talk to you. I put my books and pencil case in my bag and walked my way to you.

You were putting your books in your bag when you noticed a presence beside you. "Um, hi.. Minji." I grinned at you. "Oh, hello..."
"Ilhoon. I'm Jung Ilhoon." I chuckled. "Hello Ilhoon, you were the one staring at me a while ago, right?" You asked and my eyes widened. "Uh- I- about that-" And then that's when you laughed; your laugh made my heart beat faster. And that's when I told myself that I was already in love with you. "No worries, I get stared at all the time. I noticed all the boys staring right at me when I entered the class. Guess what my mom told me was right." 
"What? What did she tell you?" I asked you.

You got up from your chair and imitated your mom, "Minji, I'm sure all boys will fall for you! You are attractive, my dear daughter. Make new friends and have a nice day in school~" You sat back down and I snorted. "What? Don't you think I'm attractive?" You questioned and flipped your hair. I snorted again and laughed. "No no, I think you're really attractive, I think I'm-" My eyes widened. I covered my mouth.

"You're what?" "Nothing." I cleared my throat, "15 minutes is almost over, let's get going to our next class, I have Math. How about you?" "Math as well!" I couldn't help but smile. "Alrighty then, since you don't know where Math class is, let me lead the way~"  Monday was actually not that bad.

 

omg i though it'd be a long chapter but its actually short otl