Together Again

Back to Me [DISCONTINUED]
Please log in to read the full chapter

His face lit up as soon as you stepped into the room. "Wow, look at this. 'Double Hwa' back in action!" You could have sworn he sounded happy about this. Or was he being sarcastic?

"Oh, well, um..." You were at a loss for words. "Hyesun unnie offered to trade if this makes things awkward. I can work with Jungshin if you'd prefer," you announced quietly.

He shook his head, causing his bedhead to become even messier. "We can be adults about this, right? This will only cause drama if you request to switch. Besides, I think Shinnie's really into Hyesun noona. Maybe there's something between them."

"Ah," was all you could say. The idol-coordi story was an all-too-familiar one and you didn't want to discuss it further, especially with Yonghwa.

You weren't sure if it was appropriate to think this, but he was just as handsome as you remembered. His skin was free from any makeup, even concealer for his blemishes and undereye circles; however you saw past those flaws and only noticed a man with an absolutely stunning appearance. It was one of your favorite things about him. He looked amazing whether he was on stage or just woke up from a nap.

"You look good," he said softly, almost as if he could read your mind. You were barefaced as well since you were running late but thought you looked like a pathetic mess.

"Shut up," you spat out, refusing to believe him.

"Hey, I thought we were going to be mature about this. The c

Please log in to read the full chapter