Demonstration

What Does This Button Do?

The thought finally dawned on him. Chanyeol was harboring a potentially dangerous alien species from the future.

He doesn't know exactly what the alien would do. He may have claimed that he's on a mission, but who knows? It might be an evil scheme to trick Chanyeol and manipulate him to find secret government information to destroy the planet! Chanyeol shook that thought away. That wouldn't make sense since Sirk lives on Earth in the future anyway. Unless that's what Sirk wants him to think...

Chanyeol peered over at the alien, who was currently enjoying himself on another piece of toast. He acts like he never ate a piece of food in his life. He has, hasn't he? Chanyeol smiled to himself. Aliens have such funny names. Chanyeol  chuckles when he thinks of Oat. Oat is such a funny name. Chanyeol can't help but think of cereal grains.

"What's so funny?"

Chanyeol's funny thoughts were suddenly interrupted by none other than the alien. He smiled at Sirk, who just stared back with bewilderment.

"Your name," Chanyeol grins," Your names are funny."

Sirk looked a bit offended, and then the expression turned to agitation. Chanyeol gulped and stared back.

"What's so funny about Sirk?" grumbled the alien. Back in the future, Sirk was a somewhat common name.

"Well, I've never met a Sirk, except you of course." Chanyeol looked at him with a slight smile.

Sirk twitched, he hated being embarrassed. Was Sirk such an uncommon name in this time period? Maybe he should change his name while he's here. It'll become less humiliating when Chanyeol calls him then. Chanyeol always chuckles a little when he calls for him. Was his name that funny?

"Chanyeol, I want you to call me something else."

Chanyeol was surprised by the sudden demand, "What do you want me to call you by then?"

"I don't know, give me a more suitable name," Sirk wiped some butter off his hands. Damn, toast is great. He wonders what other things taste like.

Ideas started brewing inside Chanyeol's head. This was harder than he thought; it's like naming a child.

"How about Kris?" Chanyeol nonchalantly suggested. Sirk turned to him from the kitchen.

"Why Kris?" Sirk got up and headed towards the living room where Chanyeol was in.

"It's your name spelled backwards," Chanyeol giggled, "and surprisingly, it sounds normal and common."

Sirk liked how the name Kris slides off his tongue. He instantly liked the name. It sounds cool... He can trust Chanyeol right? Chanyeol isn't going to give him a name with an embarrassing meaning, right? He decided to trust Chanyeol with this one.

"I like it."

Chanyeol turned to him with a grin on his bright face, "Really?"

Sirk nodded and decided that he'll adopt that name for now. It seemed to make Chanyeol proud, so why not?

"Alright Kris," Chanyeol affirmed,grinning like an idiot. "Wait a second, I need to get something." He remembers the soggy ramen he forgot about.

"You can really get it that fast? Alright I'll count." Kris puts up a finger, "One."

Chanyeol looks at Kris, deliberately confused. Then he realized and slapped his hands on his forehead.

"I didn't mean literally a second!" Chanyeol asserted. Aliens don't understand anything. Kris looks back at him, confused out of his mind.

"You said a second."

"I don't mean it."

"Then what else would you mean?!"

"Ugh Kris," Chanyeol looks at him helplessly, "When people say wait a second or wait a minute they mean just wait for a small period of time, not literally one second or one minute."

"Bu-"

"Shut up. My ramen is getting soggy and gross," Chanyeol ignores the befuddled alien and rushes to the kitchen.

Kris stared at Chanyeol's back and jots down his latest important finding.

-humans dont make sense.

Chanyeol's prediction was correct, his noodles were cold and soggy and disgusting. Maybe he'll feed the pigeons with it or something. Maybe Kris' dog would want it? Speaking of dogs, where is his Hambougi? It was awfully quiet in the house and that seemed a little out of place. He puts down the cup and walks pass Kris to find his dog. Thankfully, Kris didn't follow him like the curious cat he was.

He rushed down the long hallway and  finds Hambougi sleeping on her little doggie mattress. No matter how poor Chanyeol was, he showered Hambougi with the best things. He pampered the dog. He even dedicates a whole room of the house just for her. It's not like he needed it or anything, he lives alone but his sister visits frequently to ensure that her brother isn't dead and laying on the floor in his own filth. He appreciates that.

"Hambougi-ah" He rubs his dog awake. She stirs up and rubs her head on Chanyeol's knee. Suddenly, he hears a noise coming from another corner of the doggie room. It was a rustling sound and Chanyeol quickly found out what it was when he walked over to it. Kris' damn dog was in Hambougi's food supply.

"Yah!" He kneels down and plucks the small dog out of the bag. The stupid dog stuffed his face full of food that was meant for his precious Hamham. Chanyeol holds the dog infront of him by its armpits and stomps over to where he thinks Kris is.

Chanyeol approaches the kitchen with the alien's dog, preparing his long speech on how to control the dog. "Yah! Your-"

Kris was in the kitchen, slurping up his soggy noodles, all while looking completely innocent and surprised at Chanyeol's presence. 

"Aish," Chanyeol face-palmed, "Why are you eating those noodles? That's disgusting!"

"...It's food?" Kris looked back at him while engulfing the rest of his soggy noodles. Noodles tasted pretty good too. "What are you doing with my Smorgie?"

"He was eating Hambougi's food," Chanyeol sneered, "just like how you are eating my food."

"Oh you wanted this?"

Chanyeol hesitated, "Well...no."

"Exaclty."

Chanyeol glared at him. He wants to slap Kris across the face for disrespecting him. This was his house, and if he doesn't want Kris in it, then he has all the rights to kick him out. He can find another willing human to accommodate him with his stupid mission. He shook the anger away and decided he needed to freshen up.

"I'm going to the bathroom."

"What's a bathroom?"

"None of your freaking business." Chanyeol heads to the bathroom in hopes to fade his irritation. 

He grips the bathroom knob and turns it, entering the small room. Chanyeol turns on the faucet and proceeds to splash his face with cool water. He shuts it off when he felt like he had enough and prepares of face Kris.

He strolls out of his restroom and searches for Kris. His heart faced when there was no Kris to be found in his living room or his kitchen. He even checked Hambougi's room. Chanyeol's eyes widen and he runs towards his room. He opens the door and the sight before him makes him whine a little "No..."

Kris was in the middle of the well decorated room with one of his science fiction books in his hand.

"...And the brute alien fires a ray of blinding light...which turns Jane into a pile of dust...Meanwhile the other alien sticks its green slimy tentacle down Dan's throat and the life force from him, which turns him into nothing but a dead cast..." Kris reads. Chanyeol's face flushed a dark shade of red. 

Kris smirked at Chanyeol's vulnerable state. He was all flustered and embarrassed. He looks as if someone shot his dog or something.

"Nice wall stickers by the way," Kris points to the cartoon alien on his wall, "they really resemble what aliens look like." 

The cartoon aliens were green with five tentacles and short bodies.

"WHY ARE YOU IN HERE?" Chanyeol barked, hands up in the air with frustration. His whole face was red in embarrassment. He rushes up to Kris and gripped his hands to try to pull him out. Kris pulled back.

"Is there a reason I can't be here?" He grinned. He knew exactly why Chanyeol didn't want him in here.

"..." Chanyeol wanted to die of embarrassment. What's the point of dragging him out; he saw everything already. He curses his life as he walks silently to his bed and throws his body onto it. He wiggles his body and screams in his pillow while kicking his legs. Kris stares at the fidgeting body on the bed, amused.

"Well you didn't answer my question. Is there something to hide?" Kris smirked, walking towards the bed, " ? Or perhaps magazines?" 

"..."Chanyeol was surprised that Kris even knew what was. He kept still on the bed, his face still buried in his pillow.

Kris sat on the edge of the bed, and deviously grinned at the still figure. Hey, why not even more right?

"Ya know... I did come here to research about humans. Why don't you tell me how you reproduce? That would be very interesting, how about it hmm?" Kris leaned closer to the tensed body, "Or better yet, you can show me. Give me a demonstration yeah?"

Kris smirked evilly at the twitching body. He knew exactly how humans reproduced, it was just one of the few things he knew about humans.

"Well?" Kris smiles as he placed his hand on Chanyeol's back, slowly running it down to his lower back.

"Yah! Why do you have to know?"

Kris snickered as he heard the voice yell into the pillow, "Don't touch me!"

"Oh comon, I'll even volunteer to be part of the demonstration," Kris teased, "You won't even need to do all the work either."

Chanyeol covered his ears with his palms, "What Kris?! I can't hear you!"

Kris loves the sound of his name when Chanyeol screams it. He decides to irk Chanyeol even more. He leans closer to Chanyeol, to the point where his nose can brush his covered ears. He pulls the blocking hand away and whispers huskily in Chanyeol's ear.

"How about it Chanyeol?"

Suddenly, Chanyeol's phone rang...and Kris immediately leans away and aims his gun at it.

"IS THIS SOME KIND OF BOMB?!"

Chanyeol lifts his head from the pillow, glad that the phone suddenly rang. With tousled hair and a red face, he picks up the phone and holds it to his ear. Kris gaped and widened his eyes at Chanyeol. Does he want to die that bad? Why would someone want to be blown up?

"Yeoboseyo?" Chanyeol's face lightens up and he sits straighter, "Annyeong noona!"

Kris glances at the smiling and giggling human, wondering why he was so giddy. Why can't he make Chanyeol that way too? He kind of figured out that the ringing was a phone. What a lame way to talk to someone, you can't even see their face!

"I'm fine,noona, really!" Chanyeol assured, "No, nothing big happened. Mhmm."

Kris quirks his eyebrow. He sticks his head in Chanyeol's view and Chanyeol just seems to look right pass him, as if he was transparent.

"Mhmm. Yup! Sure noona. Yeah Sehun's fine...no I didn't! I swear!" Chanyeol rambled. Kris was beyond curious and he wanted to know what Chanyeol was talking about.

"You want to talk to her?" Chanyeol asked. Kris quickly looked at Chanyeol but Chanyeol got up from his bed and walked right pass him. 

"Hambougi-yah! Noona wants to talk to you~"

Kris face-palmed. He thought Chanyeol was asking him if he wanted to talk to his sister. He hears barking from outside. Hambougi was 'talking' to the human's noona. After a long talking session, Chanyeol seems to wrap it up.

"Noona! I'll talk to you later. No I love you~!" Chanyeol grinned. He was basically oozing love from his voice. His voice was so thick with love, you could probably cut yourself a piece of it.

Chanyeol happily sighed as he hung up. He turned back to face Kris, who was raising his eyebrow at him.

"WHAT?" Chanyeol yelled angrily at him. Kris seemed to be taken aback by the sudden harshness. He shakes it off and pulls out his holographic notebook.

-dey r soooo bipolar.

Before he can even say anything back, Chanyeol was gone. A loud BANG sounded the whole house as Chanyeol slammed the door of his room closed.

Now he has the whole house to himself, except Chanyol's bedroom of course. 

What can he up now?

He heads to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 


Wooop woop. Another chappie lol. I could've made it yesterday if I WASN'T SPAZZING ABOUT GROWL.OMGOMGOMGOGOMG 

Is it just me or the song sounds very Shinee ish? LOL It can't be just me right? I  LOVE IT THO OMG THIS SONG SOUNDS SO NICE. I have to admit, i like it better than wolf... how about you guys? What do you think? Anywayyyy~ Really sorry for any mistakes. Thanks for reading! You guys don't know how much I appreciate every one of you! Thank you! /bows