Maybe I was just tired of being alone...

It all starts with a kiss

Jongup POV-

I don't want to wake up from my thoughts... 

maybe it was his smile that he would hide behind any accessories he would have?

maybe it was his personality that would shine even in a crowd full of people?

maybe it was his glances at me in the classroom with a smirk assuring that "I" In fact did exist?

 Then as I expect my thoughts are disrupted by my mother waking me for breakfast. Anything she says to me I brush off. I'm to fed up and sleepy to respond. Walking downstairs I already smell the fresh toast and bacon. Making my tummy ache for more... I just need a plate to dig in fast. Once grabbing my food I position myself at the table letting the hot food burn the roof of my mouth without any reaction. Now I'm in a daydream. 

-4 months ago- 

"what's wrong jun-hong"? Daehyun asks his classmate.

"That boy over there keeps looking back at me". Junhong responds meekly. 

"So"? Daehyun questions.

"I'm gonna go see what he wants". Junhong stands up ready to walk towards me.

"no don't he's a weirdo"! Daehyun jokingly grabs his wrist.

"stop being mean" junhong breaks out of the hold. Walking over to the me. 

Now I'm very nervous I don't know what he's gonna say. He could say "stop looking at me you're ugly".                                             then I'll cry for sure. ~Please don't get mad, please don't get mad~ 

"hey I'm junhong". Then next thing you know he's in front of me extending a formal handshake. I reach out to grab his supple palm and slowly shake softly. 

"Jongup" my quiet voice barely makes out. He chuckles from my shyness. Then he sits in front of me in the empty desk.

"jongup? I heard you were very smart". He forwards. 

"Well I guess I keep my grades up... Why"? 

"The science exam is coming up and, I don't want to fail... I was wondering if you..."

"yes! ..." My short yelp makes him flinch. "I'm sorry,-"

"no it's fine yo-"

"but I was startling you we-" 

"I was gonna ask you to tutor me, you said yes so..." He looks away awkwardly then sighs.  

Wow I'm to awkward I can't believe how much I was sweating with the air conditioning on. My heart pounding so much I'm surprised he couldn't hear it. I have to make the first move..,

"let me give you my number".  I offer while digging in my pocket for a pen not realizing there's one in front of me. He picks it up and hands it to me. "Thank you". I quickly reply.  Now writing on my notebook ~what is my phone number, again~?  Now my mind is stuck and I'm leaving him waiting he just stares with he wandering eyes. It finally comes to me 555- 5555 how could I forget that? I'm writing quickly on the paper then ripping the page out the notebook handing it to him. When receiving the paper he full out grins. Making my heart stop for a minute. 

"Thanks jonggie". He stands now walking away to his seat with the bell ringing and the teacher standing.

"alright students give me your class work for the day". 

Oh wow I just ripped out and gave it away :/ 

-:- 

waking from the trance I'm now walking to shcool for the last time until summer break. This is not feeling I wanted to have for shcool break. I feel like I'm walking into the end of my life, while only spending 16 years on earth. 

My footsteps getting closer and closer to shcool I feel my face drop to the floor when I see jun-hongs's crowd of friends. Walking with him then last but not least him lagging behind looking down at his phone. That reminds me of a certain moment.

-4 months ago- ... Again- 

 I'm standing outside of the library after texting where I wanted junhong to meet me. Even after texting him just 5seconds ago I think he already stood me up. ~don't cry,don't cry~ I'm gonna pull together and just go back home. Walking back to the bus stop then seeing across the intersection a tall thin framed teenage boy heading over on his skateboard. With his headphones on not paying attention to the car coming down the street that almost hit him. I immediately ran over to him.

"are you okay"? I grab his shoulder knocking him down from his skateboard looking up at his eyes that were just as scared as mine. Then he smiled and nodded.

"jeez I almost died, that was weird". He slowly pulls my arms down and grabs his skateboard under his arm and waking in the library with me. "But you know jonup you're a very concerned guy, thanks for coming after me". 

"Of course". We seat down at secluded table in the the corner junhong taking his headphones off reaching in his backpack.

"ok where do we start"? He said puzzled.

"why don't you get your biology book first".

"oh yeah"... 

-2 hours later- 

I'm currently going over the same chapter for him becuase he claims he doesn't understand. After reading the same thing over and over I've gotten tired and I'm sure he's tired too. I look over and he still looked excited and to eager to learn. 

"Could you repeat that I didn't get it"? He ask for the thirteenth time today. I position my glasses back on and look at the page again now losing my spot.

"um junhong why don't we cover another chapter"? I plead not wanting to read over the mating process of dolphins again.

"shh" he whispers pulling his chair closer to mine intertwining his in mines under the table. "I made you repeat that becuase I wanna hear your voice. I never hear you speak in class becuase you're sooooo shy. Now I realize you're really... Cute". 

My jaw drops from his confession and now we're both blushing extentsivly. "You think I'm what..."?

"meet me outside by the big  cherry blossom tree"  he whispered in my ear walking out the library.  I sat there for while thinking this through, did he just say I was cute?

i walked outside slowly tracing every footstep that led me to the park across the street to the cherry blossom tree. He was already sitting there on the bench under tree. I walked behind him.

"Junhong where is this going"?

He looks back and blushes hard again. "Sit next to me".  I position myself next to him afraid to sit to close. 

"Um, junhong I have something to tell you". I take deep breath confess my love to him.

"do you like me"? He looks me in the eyes and blinks continually. I just nod my head and smile.

~tell him the truth, tell him the truth~ 

"I love you" then I reach in and kissed him deeply on his bow shaped lips. Placing my arms around his waist. He breaks the kiss and takes my glasses off.

"you love me"? He asked

"ever since third grade".. I kiss him more again and he doesn't stop me we made out for 3 hours and the wind blowed making the cherry blossoms fall on us. Seeming ever so romantic. 

-:-

The bell rings and the announcement about the last day of school sickens me so because I know the terrible things that happened. My last day in this science class is making my heart hurt once more because I see his face again looking back at after not calling me in a week...