Chapter 3

Let me be your first!

 

 

 

 

 

Chaerin just back from Head Master room accompany Seunghyun who need to talk to head master first. Head Master told her to teach Seunghyun how to speaking english well.

Now they are on their way to the class, but Chaerin get into the class first while Seunghyun should to wait outside until the teacher call him in.

Chaerin walking to her chair just to get greeting from Yongguk.

"Baby, I'm looking for you everywhere! Where are you from?"

"None of your business." Chaerin simply said.

"Ouch, my cold girl." Yongguk wink to her then back to his chair because the teacher already get into the class.

"Ok, class. Today I will bring you a new friend. Please be good to your new friend, kay?" Teacher said.

"Yes, mam..." Class answer.

"Mark, you can get in now." Teacher call the new kid.

Then someone tall with toned body get in the room without any single word and now standing in front of the class.

"Mark, you can introduce yourself now."

"Good morning, my name is Choi Seunghyun but you can call me Mark Choi. I come from Korea. I can understand english well, but my articulation is not really good. I promise I will learn more! Nice to meet you all. Thanks."

Chaerin smile hear what he just said. He said it with a good english. Well, Chaerin just teach him how to say that words for his introduction in class.

"Ok, now... Miss Jesse Jo, can you move to the chair beside Jeep Bang? Head Master told me that Mark should take a sit beside Faith Lee so she can help him with the language." The teacher said to Jesse. Jesse look at Chaerin and Chaerin only nodded. Jesse shrug and take her belonging then move to the chair beside Yongguk.

"Hey, man!" Jesse greet Yongguk who now is her chair-mate. Yongguk only give her a bit smile and look at the new kid again. That new kid is now going to Jesse's ex-chair.

The new kid is about to take the seat when Yongguk suddenly speaking and make the new kid stand still, "Madam, why not Mark sit beside me? I'm a Korean too. I can understand Korean so well. Well, I cant speak Korean, but since Choi Seunghyun-ssi a.k.a. Mister Mark Choi can understand english, I think it'll be good if Mark sit beside me instead of Faith. He can learn how I speak in english."

"Well, you got the point Mister Bang, but like what I told you, Head Master order me to let Mark sit beside Faith Lee, so I'm sorry, Mark will still take the seat beside Faith."

"But..."

"No but, Mister Bang. Now Mark please take the seat, I will start the lesson today."

Then Seunghyun sit beside Chaerin not before look at Yongguk and smile politely. Well, its good for Seunghyun to know that there's another Korean in the class. Then Seunghyun begin to talk to Chaerin.

Yongguk keep the eyes on the new kid, and Jesse cant help but notice it, "Hey, man! You jealous?" Jesse asked him.

Yongguk chuckled, "Jealous? Huh, Jess, you must be drunk. What jealous? Of course I'm not. You know what I want is just . I have no interest in love. So why should I be jealous. Except, that new kid can drag Faith to his bed first before me, then I'll be so jealous! Envy, you know..."

Jesse shook her head, "Up to you, Jeep. I just want to tell you, dont regret it when you are late."

Yongguk only silent and look at the new kid again who now still talking with Chaerin.

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

Now is break-time and all the class go out of class for lunch.

"So, Rin, where is the canteen? Will we get some lunch now?" Seunghyun asked Chaerin.

"Well, honestly I always bring my own cooked lunch. Since I dont really like food in US. I mean, I can eat that. But I love Korean food more."

"Oh, so you bring Korean food everyday to school?"

Chaerin nodded.

"Can I taste?"

"Of course, you can." Then Chaerin take her lunch out from her bag and open the cover. She bring Gimbab today, "Well, I only bring Gimbab today since I have no enough time to prepare something more." She said.

"Its okay. Can I taste?" Seunghyun asked and only get nod from Chaerin. Then Seunghyun take a slice of the Gimbab and enter it in his mouth, "Oh, its so good!" Seunghyun yelled like a 5 years kid get a new toy. Chaerin only chuckled to see him like that.

Suddenly someone appear in from of her with his mouth wide open, "Aaaaaaaaa...." Yongguk waiting for the Gimbab.

"Yah, Bang Yongguk! What are you doing!?" Chaerin yelled to him.

Yongguk frowned, "I want to taste you cooking too, honey."

Chaerin rolled her eyes, "Who said I will feed you? Take it with your own hand."

Yongguk pouted, "Baby, you are so mean!"

"Aihs, dont use aegyo! You definitely not good at it!"

Seunghyun in the other hand look at them and cant help but asking, "Are you guys....dating?"

Chaerin and Yongguk look at Seunghyun at the same time and say, "NO!" together.

"O-oh, o-okay." Seunghyun said awkwardly then chuckled, "Well, its good. I still have a chance then."

"Excuse me?" Yongguk and Chaerin said at the same time again.

"Ah, anniya, anni." Seunghyun shook his head.

Then Yongguk take a seat in front of Chaerin and Jesse come from nowhere.

"Hey, Mark! I'm Jesse. Nice to meet you." Jesse offered him her hand.

Seunghyun welcoming her hand, "Nice to meet you too, Jesse."

"Ow, you have a y voice. Jeep, I think you have a rival since now on. Rival in voice, rival in height. Hahahahaha~" Jesse take a seat in front of Seunghyun and beside Yongguk.

"Shut up, Jess! No one asked your opinion here." Yongguk rolled his eyes and open magazine in his hand.

"Oh, you bring Playboy Magazine to school!?" Seunghyun pointed the magazine with surprised look.

Yongguk look at him frowned, "Any problem?"

Jesse cant help but laughing. And Chaerin rolled her eyes, "Seunghyun, you should to get use to it. This dickhead guy will bring that magazine everywhere."

"Is this school allowing student to bring such a thing?"

"No, of course! Well, as long as there's no any teacher caught you. I bring my cigarette as well." Jesse take her cigarette out then put it back to her pocket.

"Whoa, cigarette I can understand. I have mine too here." Seunghyun take his cigarette out then put it back again just like Jesse, "But Playboy Magazine is just WOW! Hahahaha~"

"Well, this dickhead is just too extreme." Chaerin said again.

Yongguk just rolled his eyes and look at his magazine again.

They take a silent for awhile and starting eat Chaerin's Gimbap again. Suddenly Seunghyun break the silent.

"Rin, why you transfering here?" He asked.

"Well, my father is a professor so my family and I need to stick with him going around the wolrd for his work."

"Oh, really? I go around the world too with my father. He is a diplomat. The last time we are in French. Well, I can understand some language but I cant speak in it very well. You know, problem with my tongue."

"Hahahaa, its okay, Seunghyun. I will teach you."

"Ah, how about I come to your house? Well, its like I get some course from you. Hehehehe."

"Its fine. Why not? We can go together after school."

Seunghyun is about to speak again when Yongguk cut him all of sudden, "Yah, Lee Chaerin! You are my neighbor and you never even asked me to go in your house. How could this new kid allowed to go to your house? What if he do something bad to you?"

Seunghyun frowned, "I'm not a bad person, Bang Yongguk-ssi."

"Who knows?"

"Yah, Bang Yongguk. What happened to you today honestly? First, I have nothing to do with you so why should I invite you to my house? Second, I'm not alone in house, there is my mom and sister so no need to worry everything will gonna be just okay!"

"Well, I.. I.. I need you to teach me Korean. Yeah, teach me some Korean. I cant speak Korean too. You should to teach me!"

"Yah, stupid rabbit! You have your mom to teach you some Korean."

"But he has his mom too to teach him how to speak in english well."

"Hmmm... Honestly, I have no mom. She is past away when I was 7." Seunghyun suddenly said, make Yongguk and Chaerin stop the debate.

There is an awkward moment between them. But then Yongguk break it, "Oh, sorry.." He said.

"Its okay. You didn't know." Seunghyun give him a weak smile.

Chaerin placed her arm on Seunghyun shoulder, "Dont worry, Seunghyun. I will help you, okay? We are friend, right?"

Seunghyun smile and nodded like a kid, "Thank you, Chaerinie." Chaerin only smile and nodded.

"Oh god, he has pet name for Faith now. Chaerinie. Jeep, you a step behind now." Jesse whispering to Yongguk.

"Shut up, Jess!" Yongguk whispering back in firm voice. Jesse cant help but giggles and start eating the almost done Gimbap of Chaerin's.