Chapter 2

Let me be your first!

 

 

 

 

 

"Why he keep bothering me? Why!? Whhhyyyyy!?!?!" Chaerin shuffle her hair, "Even when he is not here, he keep running in my mind! Why!?! Whyyyyyy!?!!!" Chaerin rolling on her bed here and there.

"Chaerin-ah.. Why you keep yelling like that? Is something happened there?" Her mom asked her from outside.

She answer her mom immediately, "Nothing, mom. I just playing a game in my ipad."

No respond. Her mom must be already go away.

Chaerin lay on her bed again and read a message from Bang Yongguk again.

 

 

From: ert Rabbit

Honey, your home is only next my door. Why not come over here? Or you can sleep over here too if you want. And we can have some fun. You know...

 

 

"Fun, huh? Fun my ! There's only in your mind! What fun, huh!? What!?!" CL throw her angriness to the innocent phone of hers then place that roughly on her bed.

She get up from her bed and walking to her big mirror in the room. She begin to talking to her shadow in the mirror.

"Yeah, in his mind there's only about . What he think about me too, thats all just about I'm a and how big his desire to have with a . I mean, well he never force me to do it. But he keep teasing me. Keep telling me that he want me so bad. Yeah, again, just for . Sometime I hate that fact! I mean, he is become so kind towards me since the first time we know each other. He is so friendly (well, he is friendly with every girls), he help me with some school tasks, he is even always waiting for me everytime I get my turn to clean up the class (well, he make my work even harder, but at least he makes me feel save when he is with me if I need to go home in a dark night). Not to mention he even wake me up in the morning...with his y voice (I think I should to admit it that he has a y voice), and goodnight greeting with such "Baby, I'm ..." (DAMN!! My cheeks burn everytime I remember his voice say that! Baby.. Baby... Since when I be his 'baby'!?)"

Chaerin close her eyes and take a deep breathe then look at the mirror again, and talk to her shadow again.

"He is so annoying sometime. Repeat, all the time! But I'm sure he is a good person. At least, he even help to make me feel better when I was hurt because of Jiyong oppa. And all the secretly care of his towards me. Well, am I too big head for thinking that he care to me more than he care to any girl he slept with? But why did he done that all to me if I just the same with other girls?"

Chaerin pouted. She use her aegyo to her own shadow in the mirror -___-"

Suddenly her eyes wide opened, "Wait, is this mean I begin to like him? Why I should to think that he is care to me!? OMO!!!! I must be dumb!! NOOO!!!! It cant be! It cant be!!! What if he is really only want the with me? What if he leave me after, ehem, I mean, IF I give him myself? No, no, no, NO, Lee Chaerin!! You cant get into his trap! NOOOOO!!!!" Then she run to her bed and rolling on it again.

"Chaerin... Whats now!?" Thats her mom asked. Again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

 

 

Its already 3 months I'm in this school. I get to know my classmates so well now. And I got new close-friend. My chair-mate, Jesse. And should I count Yongguk as a friend too? Hmmm...

Well, I already familiar with this school now. This school is so big but fortunately I can manage to remember all the place in this school.

Suddenly I feel someone bump into me. I'm about to angry but then I see the person bowed in front of me, "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry."

Eh? He is feel sorry. Ok, forgiven. But why should he bowed? I mean, really bowed!

"No, its okay. No need to bowed like that."

Then he stand up amd smile. Oh, he is so handsome and tall. Toned body, I can tell. But I dont know why his face not feel strange for me.

"Sorry, thats like a habit in my country." He said.

Oh, his english is so awkward. He cant speak english very well, I can tell. He must be Asian. Is he probably a Korean like me?

"No, its okay. Thats habit in my country too. But no need to bring that habit here in US."

he frowned, "Where...do you come from?" He asked me.

"Korea." I simply said.

"Oh, Korea!? Really!? So you can speak Korea?"

"Yes, of course. I'm a transfer student from Korea. I just move in here 3 months ago."

Suddenly, I can feel the warm on my body. This man in front of me hug me all of sudden.

"Oh my God! You'll never know how happy I am now! I finally meet someone I can befriend with!" He release the hug, "Please be my friend!"

I cant believe it, "Whoa, you make a friend so fast."

He is chuckled, "Its because I cant speak english very well and no one can understand what I say. Please be my friend!" He propose me again.

I cross my arms in front of my chest, "Well, speaking of making a friend. Who are you anyway?"

"Ah, I'm a transfer student to from Korea. My name is Choi Seunghyun. But you can call me Mark, thats my english name. Or since you are my friend now, probably be my best friend, please call me Tabi." He offered me his hand.

"Whoa, ok Tabi. I'm Lee Chaerin. My english name is Faith." I welcoming his hand.

He is grinning like an idiot. Really, I remember and still fresh in my mind how Jesse said to me that there's a new student in school. A boy. He is so tall and handsome. Jesse also said, he is so cool and quite. Yeah, Jesse is right. He is so cool when he is silent. But what Jesse dont know is that, he is cool because he cant speak english well enough! Hahahahaha~ Well, at least I have a new friend again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------

 

Author's note:

Please take a note that Seunghyun a.k.a. TOP is not Jiyong's friend here. TOP is a new character who have no any relation with her past. Thanks~ ^^