"I Stole Luhan's Phone!"

"I Stole Luhan's Phone!"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Now, time to try out this app!” Luhan silently cheered as he got out of the van. Their practice was over and now, they were back at the dorms.

He took out his phone and held it tightly in his right hand.

‘What would I do if  it got stolen?’ right when he thought that, he felt his phone getting snatched away by someone.

“Hey! Yah! Give me my phone back!” he shouted after the culprit, running a bit after him. But the culprit was too fast, even for Luhan and soon, he was out of sight.

“Urgh!” Luhan stomped his feet. “What to do now? I’m dead…”

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Minseok was jumping in joy over his victory.

Yes, he was the one who took Luhan’s phone. Why? Well, he just got curious when he saw Luhan holding his phone tighter than ever.

“Almost like his life depended on it…” he sighed as he entered Luhan’s password: SeokiesBaozi.

He rolled his eyes at that, like he always did when Luhan entered the password saying it out loud.

“That dude’s going to die today…” he smiled wickedly and started searchind through Luhan’s phone.

When he came across some app named ‘Baozi’, he furrowed his brows. Who the hell in his right mind would name an application like that? And what would that app be about anyway?

He let the curiousity take the best of him and clicked on it.

What appeared was…

“Oh my God! Luhan!” he screamed at his pillow. “A app?! Really?”

He was totally disappointed with Luhan.

“How can you download something like that and not tell me? Huh?!”

Didn’t he know that the older was totally ripped off of his collection just last week –by their evil manager- and was now in depression because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter