It hurts, Minho. Make it stop.

Life is unfair, Love.

Taemin's POV;

''Taemin wake up!. You're getting so difficult..''.  Mom was yelling from downstairs, complaining about how I've changed. I just don't feel like waking up every morning anymore, I see no point in going to school. I see no point in living. I looked outside from the window as the fresh wind moved inside my room, I took a deep breath. I still can't stop thinking about Minho and what happened last time. A tear moved it's way down my cheek. His hands, I can still feel them on my body. The way he was touching me, I can't seem to forget it. Why did he do this to me?. I thought he felt something for me. I feel so broken. ''Umma.. why aren't you here when I need you?.'' Key have been busy with Jonghyun, he never runs over to me when I walk in the school or even leave me a message to wake me up. I can't remember the last time we talked. The bullying won't stop, everything have got so much worser since that day. Sometimes I wonder if Key umma finds me disgusting. Of course, I am disgusting. Minho hates me, that's why he made fun of me infront of the whole school. How did I even think about him having something for me?. There is so many beautiful girls in the school that dies to be in Minho's arms, I'm nothing compared to them. ''Taemin! That's enough, get down now or I'll get your dad!.'' I got up from the bed stretching, this is gonna be another long day. I changed into my school uniform and grabbed my bag as I walked outside from my room, leaving my thoughts behind. ''Here.. this is your lunch and your dad didn't leave any money for you today, don't ask him either. Hey, why don't you get a ing job?!''. I sighed and walked out from the house, this happens everyday. Thinking about getting a job, maybe I should. I need something that will keep me busy and away from the house. I messed my hair, it have got really long, It's even touching my shoulders. I like it even though it gives the bullies another thing to about but this is me, I'm not planning to change for them. My eating habits have been up and down. I either eat a chocolate a day or just water. I was looking down thinking about all of those different stuff not noticing that I already have arrived to the school. ''Look who is here, the gay prince.'' They all laughed, I just rolled my eyes and walked to class. Minho and his friends was standing outside the classroom infront mine, laughing and talking about the girls butts, which girl had the biggest one and which one had the smallest. That's all they think about. For a minute I thought he looked at me and smiled but his girlfriend Jessica showed up from behind me, I swear that I saw a smirk on his face. I swalloed back my tears and walked into the class, before I even got to sit down on my chair, it was pulled away and I fell down on my . Minho and his friends looked in the class and started laughing. I looked up at him, why can't he see the pain in my eyes?. Why doesn't he care about me?. It hurts Minho, please make it stop. 

 

Minho's POV;

I can see how much he is hurting but I can't do anything about it. I felt my heart aching, but I ignored it. I moved my arm out to pull Jessica into my chest, looking at Taemin on the floor being bullied by everyone. Even Jessica was laughing. ''Look at him, so disgusting.'' I wanted to punch her in the face and tell her to not to ever say such thing about Taemin. Thinking back about how I made out with him then pulled him out from his hair outside from the toilet for everyone to see, I feel so disgusted with myself. I know what he is going through, he has no friends. Even his Key umma left him behind. I had to do this, Jessica's parents are rich and so is my parents. It's all planned. I had to stay as the best guy in the school. I didn't want to be known as the gay one. I can't imagine myself being at his place. No, that's not for me. I sighed and decided to go back to my class. I pulled Jessica with me, ignoring Taemin's eyes that is full of pain.

 

--

Please leave comments so I can continue!. ^^