Can't sleep, go away.

Love the One You Love

You sat down at your comfy bed and laid your back down firmly. As you stared up to the ceiling, you felt someone calling you by your name in a soft but suave manner. You looked around your room but no one was there except your big and cuddly teddy bear. And that was when you realize a small framed picture of you and your bestfriend . . . Jung Daehyun. Gulping, you stood up from your bed and grabbed the small picture and held it tight closer to your body.

Someone cleared his throat and spoke, "Guess you missed me, eh?" that familiar voice was deep and calm, but at the same time angelic. You turned around and saw Daehyun standing at front of you only an inch away from your face. Your heart thudding inside your chest, and you step back and dropped your head down. But not until Daehyun's frozen hands held your chin up, forcing you to look intently through his piercing gaze.

"W-what are you doing here?" you asked in confusion. You never thought he would sneak out at your house and that made you confused as hell.

He cocked an eyebrow. "Of course I missed my childhood bestfriend," he said, in a suave manner. He sauntered to your bed and tucked his harms under his neck and laid down. "Your bed is comfy, I like this."

You didn't stop grinning, but then you placed the small framed photograph back to the wooden carved table. "Yeah, I know." you responded, sitting at the end of the bed. "Aren't you sleeping yet? We have classes tomorrow." you reminded, staring intently at his facial features - high nose, porcelain colored skin tone, nice hair and masculine body type.

He craned his neck back to you as you tore the gaze at him. "Are you checking me out? Huh, Bestfriend?" he teased, tugging your arm. You looked at your side and smiled softly. "It's alright, I used to check -" but some has stopped him from saying his vulnerable words.

Your mom peeked inside your room and saw you and Daehyun on the bed, her eyes widened but she smirked anyway. "Good evening, kids. Hello, Daehyun." she greeted both of you.

Daehyun slightly bowed his head and said, "Good eveing Mrs. Park," he responded, climbing out from the bed. "I'm heading out now, thank you."

"No, Daehyun. Your mom told me that she's staying over now here and she said you'll stay here for the . . . night."

Your eyes widened in astonishmen. "H-him? staying here?" you mumbled, lacing your fingers together. "Ironic."

Daehyun laughed hysterically. "Delightful, Mrs. KIm. I'm glad, Thank you." he said going out of your room with your mom.

Sometimes you'd think that your mom's really weird, that she didn't get fumed when she saw her daughter with a man on your bed. But they left you dumbfounded. You silently dropped your body on your bed and closed your eyes for a minute. Then, you slid off and went downstairs.

 

You can't sleep becuase Daehyun kept on talking about this girl who has: red hair, thin lips with red lipstick, big brown eyes and a Megan Fox body type. Sure, You weren't a Megan Fox one, nor a Victoria Secret model but you know you have your own body.

"I can't sleep, go away." you hissed at Daehyun, but he'd smriked and talked about someone who has: brown hair, blue eyes and y body. "Daehyun, I know you really are oblivious but just let me sleep."

Daehyun grinned. "Sure, I'm slepping now but luckily there's this girl who has . . ." he trailed off, but you threw a pillow at him. "Ow! you wanted a pillow fight, huh?"

And there it started, a pillow fight!

"Ugh. I missed this." Daehyun groaned, and that he closed his eyes, leacving you dying on a heart attack.