Meeting him . . . again.

Love the One You Love

You can only hear the sound of your advisers’ movement as she was readying for today’s orientation. No matter what happens you’ll always going to introduce yourself, no exceptions.  You will literally want to stay at the back because… your classmates are going to enter your class.

They walked through the corridor, their hands on their blue jeans. That was hilarious, the two of them wearing the same jeans and t-shirt? You got to be kidding. Who are you kidding with? They are the members of BAP - a band and something. If you really don’t who they are, well you should know! It is now your first day of school and you’ll going to be their classmates for the whole year.

Zello knocked, his face turned in you and you literally felt your blood was stocked on your cheeks, giving them the same blush of red. Hi gave you sensible soft smile, and turned his attention on the adviser. Even though he didn’t see you smile you literally did it. The adviser wasn’t really seeing him yet; her attention was on her laptop.

“Hello,” a familiar deep voice greeted, you looked up and looked at the door. Your eyes widened as this boy entered the class without any permission, Zello made a frown face, “Psst. Dae Hyun! You shouldn’t be entering!” Zello whispered yelled, he sighed and entered the class. Dae Hyun just looked at him and his tongue on him. Dae Hyun glazed his eyes on you; you were on your daydream now. You can’t even get out of that dream; your eyes are still focused on him. He gave you a smirk.

Zello sat down on your left, “Is the chair free?” he asked you, still his smile on his face is visible.

Before you even speak out the words on your mouth Dae Hyun interrupted, “Zello, These chairs are the property of the school. And so not free.” He teasingly said, leaving Zello that frown face.

They both sat down on your left and right, Zello on your left and Dae Hyun on your right. Maybe this is so awkward especially Dae Hyun is you’re his childhood friend. Dae Hyun hasn’t realized the perks, he haven’t even realized that your mother and his mother were actually friends and that he still doesn’t know about you.

The night before the school started your mom actually told you something, “Meet Dae Hyun tomorrow, sweetie.” and kissed you.

*

The lunch break came as you sat down at the darkest part of the canteen not even bothering those students staring at you. As you ready to eat, you heard a loud scream at the other side of the canteen and there you see, Zello and Dae Hyun. They walked towards the entrance as they looked around, and there you clearly saw them. Zello abruptly pointed at you as Dae Hyun looked at you, you looked at your back and saw nothing but you.

Dae Hyun headed towards you; he walked with a smile on his face. You don’t even know what to do.

As soon as he reached the place where you are, he stared at you, “So you are (your name), pleasure to meet you. I’m Dae Hyun; I think you already know that! You even teased me before on having the loser name.” he wiggled his eyebrows.

You don’t even know that he would always remember those times, after all the times he has been famous, famous enough to be a star of the media.

You sighed. “You remember?” you asked, you are confused.

“Of course, how could I ever forget the woman who always makes me smile, and never left me when I had problems? The one who I loved whole my life.” He stated, his eyes glazed on you bringing you to heaven. Your heart was like a feather floating inside your chest. “Even though, you don’t know that I’ve been looking at my window whilst you are studying.” He added.

You haven’t seen him checking you, he might have that fast eyes.