Leader will always find a solution

Leader will always find a solution - one shot-

Are you out of your mind Seung Hyun? You could hear her screaming from the kitchen

Aniyo, umma! I like her! I… love her! Now, it was him, trying to calm her down.

 

 

Few days ago you were celebrating your 200 day’s anniversary. Despite his schedule he doesn’t neglect you. You know him less than a year, but his friends told you that he changed when being with you. For better. He’s not clubbing so much, don’t flirt with every noona he can spot and what’s most important – he work really hard to impress you with his music. When you were fangirling about BigBang before you really met them, you couldn’t see yourself with him. T.O.P, GDragon – yes, but not Seungri.

You were in the plane to Seoul, for the first time in your life – journey of life that you were saving money for for a year! He was flying back from a photoshoot. After 12 hour flight you gave him your number.

 

Now, you’re sitting on the sofa in his parent’s living room, drinking tea and smiling to his father in front of you. Both of you try to pretend you can’t hear Seungri and his mother. It was his idea, that he will bring you to here. One of MANY stupid ideas of his.

 

You have beautiful hou… you start to talk to Seungri’s father, but a loud scream from a kitchen surprised you

 

You don’t think I’ll accept someone like her as my daughter-in-law!! She’s not KOREAN!!  She yelled.

Who cares if she’s Korean or not… I think she cares – you replied in your thoughts

 

I’ll excuse you for a moment Mr Lee said and left you alone while heading to the kitchen.

Finally! You thought, and let a single tear drop from your already wet eyes. You wouldn’t let yourself for this in Seungri’s father presence.

The fight between Seungri and his mother was the last thing you wanted.

 

Suddenly you could feel someone’s wiping your tears with his fingers. It was Seungri, with his eyes worried.

Hey, don’t cry my baby girl he said sweetly She’ll understand, someday. Maybe I’ll ask JiYong to help me with her you just nodded. He grabbed your arm and made you stand up.

Yep. She’ll change her mind, but I don’t think that we’ll stay here that long you took your bag and both of you drove back to Seoul.

 

 

A month after the incident, you were hanging around the YG building with 2NE1 members. Everyone here know about your relationship with BigBang’s maknae and they approve. Even Yang Hyun Suk. You’re winning another round on darts leaving behind Dara, Minzy and Bom. The only one better than you is YG’s draft expert – Chaerin. You really love spending time with them and are grateful that they’ve accepted you as one of them.

________! If you’re gonna win with Chaerin-ah, I’ll consider this as you don’t own me. You could hear JiYong calling and when you turn around he sats himself comfortable on a leather sofa.

Why would I own you anything? I chuckled, preparing myself for the next shoot

I was talking with Maknea’s mother he waited to say it to the moment when you were throwing a dart. You almost hit Bom with it, when you heard what was he saying. You quickly turned to JiYong

What did you…?When…? But why…you found yourself stuttering

He chuckled when seeing your reaction, and to avoid your stare he looked at Bom with the mix of amusement and concern.

Are you alright, noona? She just nodded while rubbing her arm where you hit her.

He then looked at you and calm himself down.

I told her about my concerns…he said calmly

Concerns? What concerns? Chaerin joined me in font of JiYong with a frown on her face Oppa, what did you told her?

I told her that Seungri’s thinking of leaving BigBang and even South Korea and move out to US with _______, because he wants to be with her so badly. He said like it was nothing Do you think that ring matches my outfit today? He added more concerned and showed us his hand.

You said what? Now Bom stepped in frowning at him and yelling.

Unnie… sit down, you look so pale! Minzy grabbed your arm and pulled you toward the chair

You felt dizzy from what JiYong have said. Now Seungri’s mother hates me! That’s for sure! You didn’t realize you were speaking out loud, until JiYong added

No! _______-ah, she doesn’t hate you. She even think she might like you. She said something like I was like her, too when I was younger. We looked at him in disbelieve.

You’re not saying everything! You’ve told her, her son runs away from her to US and she said she likes ______? What did you say to her?

Noona!! Stop piching me! Aaaa NOONA!! JiYong screamed and tried to run away from Bom. You smiled at her protecting side. She was like older sister to you. Always caring. Like all 2NE1 members.

Arraso, Arraso! JiYong was hiding from Bom behind you, so you turned around on your chair to face him I’ve told her, that I heard your he pointed at you and Seungri’s conversation. Seungri’s plan was to move to US, but you were against it. You wanted to stay and make things better with her and you. That you said it’s better to break up with Seung Hyun, than to be the cause of his fights with his mom. Then, I’ve told her SeungHyun has changed when dating you- for better of course. Also I’ve told her, that as BigBang’s leader I can’t let to the situation when my maknae will be dying from broken heart and not working. We all looked at each other in shock. That was pretty good plan. I mean it ______. He turned to you again. If he’s giving his 110% in recording studio and other band activities only with you around… I’ll protect this relationship like it would be mine.

You stood up and hugged him tight.

I hope you’re not leaving my son to this workaholic? A female voice asked from behind us. Seungri’s mother was standing with her pursed lips while the six of you bowed.

Oh, I forgot to tell, you – she’s coming to YG to meet you. JiYong whispered in your ear. You were still standing still, shocked, confused and scared, while he was dragging the girls out of the rooms and leaves us alone.

 

So… Will you answer me before I’ll die here waiting for you to reply? She said coldly

I’m not dating JiYong if you that’s your question You said trying to calm your voice down

JiYong has told me something about you… he was saying you’re a good girl who loves my son. Was he right?

Yes, m’am. You replied

Then, tell me why the hell did you come to Korea so late? Did you know how worried I was about my son clubbing every night? She asked you again. This time with a smile on her face and laughed

 

 

After 2 hours you two walked out of the room and saw a small crowed waiting in the hallway. Besides 2NE1 girls and JiYong there were other members of BigBang, Lee Hi, Gummy and couple of other YG employees. You looked at Seungri’s mom to see her reaction and then you both burst out laughing. Then she walked to her son, patted him on his cheek and said

 

If you’ll ruin this relationship and hurt her somehow, then you’ll have to run away even further then to US, because I’m gonna chase you, you little brat!