Stay with me

Be my Kitty

A/N i'm not going to type all Sehun's little lisps, but he does have one so just imagine... OTL Oh and Sehun calls his owner master because he is treated like a slave instead of a pet.  Kris and Tao are nice to their puppies though.  Maybe I'll write a chapter about them.  Idk Should I? 

Also, I didn't proofread because I'm tired, so I'm sure there are lots of errors OTL

---

"So why were you out in the rain?" Luhan asked, turning the water on in the bath tub.

Sehun looked down.  "Master left me..." he whispered.

"Oh sweety." Luhan gently hugged the kitten.  "I'm so sorry."

Sehun began to sniffle, and Luhan held him close, rubbing his back. "You can stay with me.  I will never abandon you."

Sehun pulled away and wiped his eyes.

"I know cats don't really like baths, but..."  Luhan turned the water off and tested the temperature with his hand.  "Will you be a good boy and let me give you one?"

Sehun nodded and began stripping.  Luhan gasped when he turned and saw the bruises covering Sehun's small body.  The kitten hung his head and bit his lip.

"Sehun w-who did this to you?" Luhan clenched his fist in anger, wondering how anyone could hurt such an adorable creature  as Sehun.

"M-master." the kitten answered, looking up at him with sad eyes.  "He always does this to me..."

"Sehun..." Luhan hugged him gently.  "I won't let anyone do this to you ever again."

The kitten mewled softly and looked up at the taller male with shiny eyes.  No one had ever protected him from his master before.

Luhan carefully placed the small kitten in the tub and started gently massaging shampoo into his scalp.  Sehun closed his eyes and purred softly, leaning against the side of the tub. 

"Good boy~" Luhan cooed, covering the kitten's eyes and rinshing his hair out.  

Sehun curled and uncurled his tail, relaxing for the first time in a while. He actually didn't mind this bath at all.  

When Luhan was done bathing Sehun, get lifted him out of the tub and wrapped him in a large, fluffy towel.  Sehun rested his wet head on the other's shoulder and closed his eyes.  He was starting to warm up to this man already.  He was handsome, nice, and caring, everything Sehun's master wasn't. 

Luhan carefully dried Sehun's bruised body and dressed him in a large t-shirt that went down to his knees.  Sehun's tail lifted the shirt up in the back, showing the kitten's round buttocks.  After noticing this, Luhan quickly cut a tail hole in the shirt.  

Luhan gently placed Sehun on the bed and laid next to him.  Sehun scooted closer to him and laid his head on Luhan's chest, listening to his heartbeat.  Luhan was surprised, but he smiled and rubbed the small male's back, lulling him to sleep.

---

Luhan woke up, hearing small whimpers and mewls.  He felt Sehun trembling in his arms, and he blinked, shaking him.  

"Sehun, wake up, sweety."

The kitten's eyes rolled open, and he sat up, looking around.

"Are you alright?" Luhan asked, looking at him with a concerned expression.

Sehun nodded and wrapped his tiny arms around the Chinese man, clinging to him.  Luhan his ears and wrapped an arm around him.  

After about ten minutes, Sehun still wasn't back asleep.  Luhan started to sing softly, feeling the kitten jump then relax in his arms.

"As your guardian, I will block the stiff wind

Even though people turn their backs to you

If I could become the person

Who can wipe your tears on a tiring day
It will be paradise~" Luhan sang until he heard small snores.  He smiled and closed his eyes, thinking about the words to the song he had sung as he drifted off to sleep.

 

---

The next morning, Luhan woke up, finding the kitten sleeping peacefully beside him. He smiled and watched Sehun sleep for a while before quietly slipping out of bed.  He happily made his way to the kitchen and began preparing some fish for the adorable kitty. 

Luhan finsihed cooking the fish and placed it on a plate, pouring a glass of milk for Sehun.  He put the items on a tray and carried it into the bedroom.

"Seh-" Luhan's eyes widened when he saw the bed was empty.  Sehun was nowhere to be found.  The Chinese male quickly set the tray down and looked around the rest of the house for him, calling his name.  He finally came back to the bedroom and noticed the window was wide open.

"Sehun!" Luhan gasped and looked out the window, seeing no sign of the small kitty.  

---

A/N 

I think this was a tiny bit longer.  :P I'm really sleepy now, so I'm going to bed.  Hopefully, I will be able to update tomorrow.  I need more ideas for the next chapter... Sorry for all the confusion about Sehun's size and appearence in the first chapter. This story seemed like a good idea before I stated writing it, but now I'm not so sure ~.~