Abandoned

Be my Kitty

"Ugh." Luhan sighed as he looked out the window beside his desk.  "I didn't even bring an umbrella."

"Luhan?" a tall male opened the door to Luhan's office and stepped inside.

"Yes?" the receptionist turned and looked up at his tall, handsome boss, Wu Yifan.

"The meeting was canceled.  Would you care to join me for lunch? We have the rest of the day off." the tall blond offered.

"Sure!" Luhan nodded enthusiastically and stood, smiling at his boss.

"I'm in the mood for sushi.  Does that sound good?" Yifan asked.

"Sounds great!" the shorter male cheered.

 

---

Yifan's phone rang as they exited the restaurant.

"It's Tao."  He quickly answered it. "Hey baby. What? The dogs got out again?! I'll be right there!"

The blond quickly hung up and turned to Luhan. "I'm sorry to leave you like this.  I know it's raining and all, but your house isn't that far right? Xiumin and Chen got out again, and I'd better find them before something bad happens."

"It's fine, and yes, it's not far from here." Luhan nodded.

"Here. Take my umbrella." he handed the shorter man his umbrella and quickly got in his car.  "See you monday!"

"See you! I'll bring your umbrella to work!" Luhan opened the umbrella and started walking towards his house which was only a few blocks away.

As he was nearing his appartment, Luhan heard soft cries and sniffles.  He stopped walking and looked around, noticing a kitten sitting in a puddle and crying.

"Hey there, little guy." Luhan approached the pet and squatted in front of him.  "You're freezing.  Why aren't you inside where it's warm and dry?"

The kitten tensed as the other approached, looking up a him fearfully. 

"It's alright,  I'm not going to hurt you, I promise." Luhan assured him, taking a step back.

The kitten mewled pitifly and sniffled.  Luhan noticed that he didn't have a collar.  'Is he a stray?' he thought.

"What's your name?" Luhan asked gently, holding his hand out for the kitten to sniff.

"Thehun." The small creature flinched, expecting to be hit.

"I'm not going to hit you." Luhan frowned and slowly moved forward, the kitten's head.  "Sehun? That's a nice name.  I'm Luhan."

Sehun closed his eyes and sniffed at the hand on his head.  Deciding he wasn't going to be hit, he stuck out his tongue and a few drops of rain from the other's hand.

"Aigoo~" Luhan giggled, smiling.  "See, I'm not mean. Why don't you come home with me and get dried off?"he offered.

Sehun nodded and lifted his arms like a small child wanting to be picked up.

Luhan eyesmiled and scooped the wet kitty into his arms, handing him the umbrella.  "Hold this so we don't get wet, okay?"

Sehun nodded and wrapped his thin fingers around the handle, holding the umbrella over their heads as he was carried.

 

---

A/N

Ugh short chappie OTL Don't kill me.  I'm working on the next chapter, and I'll try to have it up before I fall asleep. I know it will be longer than this. I'm bad at long chapers. If I don't do short chapters, I will never update. orz So who is unsubscribing? *shot* So what do you think so far? ^///^  p.s. Sehun is like a human with ears and a tail, and he is smaller, just to make that clear *dies*