Sleep

Beyond The Palace

"Why don't you two talk. I'll be in the kitchen with Ahnji.", Eomma said.

Eomma walks down the stairs to the kitchen leaving Jaena alone with Hyunseung.
Haft way down the stairs  Jaena turns around and walks back up the stairs.

"Jaena!", Hyunseung called out.
"You think he would just go away.", I mumbled.
"We haven't spoken in a while. Don't you miss me?", Hyunseung asked.

Jaena ignored Hyunseung and continued to walk up the stairs.

"Damn these stairs are long.", Jaena mumbled.

Hyunseung began to walk slowly up the stairs after Jaena. Jaena stopped moving as she heared Hyunseung's footsteps.

"...........-gulp-", Jaena swallowed feeling a bit nervous.
"You look really pretty in that dress.", Hyunseung whispered.

Jaena felt Hyunseung's breath on the back of her neck as he spoke.

"I feel like you're ignoring me these couple of days.", Hyunseung said.
"Do I like him? Why is my heart beating so fast? I feel like I'm going to burst any moment.", I though to myself.

Suddenly Jaena feels a warm embrace around her waist.

"Ahhh...", Jaena reacted.

Pushing forward Hyunseung's arms around my waist start to slowly let go.
Following me up the stairs we end up at the very top. He grabs my hand, pushes me agains the wall and gives me a long sweet kiss.

"Two kisses in one day!? Two kisses, one from two different guys. How is this all happening? What am I doing to make them kiss me?.", I asked myself.

My heart began to race as he slowly removed his lips from mine.

"Shall we go downstairs", Hyunseung asked, acting like nothing had happened.

I stared into Hyunseung's eyes and in the heat of the moment I kissed him back.
My heart raced even more and one thing lead to another.
15 Minutes passed by, I heard footsteps on the stairs.

"Jaena? Where is that girl?", Eomma said.

Eomma made it near my bed room door and knocked twice.

"Jaena", she called out.
"Maybe if you stay quiet she will leave.", Hyunseung whispered.

I pushed Hyunseung down onto the bed.

Quickly putting back on my dress I replied, "Um.... Eomma I'm coming!"
"Alright, Hyosung is waiting downstairs for you", Eomma said.
"You need to um.... -my face turned a little red staring at Hyunseung. I turned away and finished my sentence. "Get dressed and meet met downstairs.", I said leaving the room.

Hyunseung smiled as he watched me leave the room.
On the way downstairs I could see Hyosung waiting for me by the bottom of the stairs.

"What took you so long?", Hyosung asked.
"Uh...I was putting on my dress.", Jaena replied.
"Oh anyways you would not believe who I met a while ago. I was so surprised and not because I know the guy but because he saw my picture of you and mentioned he knew you.", Hyosung babbled.
"-gulp- W-W-What is his name?", Jaena asked a bit nervous.
"Yong Jun....Yong Jun... something. Oh I do have his number on my cellphone. Give me a minute I'll text him.", Hyosung replied.
"Yaaaaaaaaaaah", I screamed inside my head.
"Oh right his name is Yong Jun Hyung.", Hyosung said as she typed away on her phone.
"Really....ehehee..", Jaena said.
"I invited him over if it is alright with you. He seems really nice and since you know him it can't be bad.", Hyosung said.
"I-Invited...B-But Hyosung.", Jaena paniked.
"He answered and say he'd love to come.", Hyosung said in a happy tone.