Home

Beyond The Palace


 

 

"You just said someones name." Junhyung pointed out.
"I did, didn't I.", I said.
"You have someone you like don't you?", Junhyung asked.
"Well it's complicated. It's not like I'm dating.", I answered not knowing what else to say.

Junhyung left the room without saying another word.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah let go of me!", I screamed.

Two tall men grabbed me by my shoulders and dragged me out of the apartment.

"What the hell.......", Junhyung blirted out.
"Exuse us sir we have authorization to take Princess Han Jae Na back to the palace.", Yun explained.
"We are sorry to intrude. We will be taking our leave now.", Kaine said apologizing.
"P-Princess?!?!", Junhyung said.

Reaching the outside of the building the two men let go of Jaena.

"You do not just come out of nowhere and drag me out like that!.", Jaena hollered.
"Your parents request you come to tonights dinner." Yun explained.
"Dinner? What dinner? For who?", Jaena asked.
"Your Eomma invited a few guest she would like you to meet. That includes Prince Jang Hyun Seung.", Kaine replied.
"Hyunseung? That idiot. Don't wanna go.", Jaena said.
"Well then we have no choice." "Strap her in tight.", Kaine said.
"Yaaaaaaaaah!!! You can't do this! This is kidnap! This is me going against my will!", Jaena blabbered

Junhyung ran after Jaena with her clothes in his hand.

"Wait your clothes!", Junhyung yelled.
"If you hadn't notice you two big bafoons, I'm not dress properly.", Jaena said.
"Oh my.... Um.... terribly sorry Princess.", Yun apologized bowing his head.
"You should be!", Jaena said.

Junhyung hands Jaena her clothes. Inside the car Jaena changes her clothes.

"You want your shirt back?", Jaena asks Junhyung.
"No you can keep it.", Junhyung answers back.
"Take it back!.", Jaena insists and throws it out onto the street.

Junhyung picks up the shirt and reads the words written on the back and smiles.

『x-xxx-xxx-xxxx call me』

"Off we go Princess.", Yun says closing the back door of the car.

Jaena waves good-bye to Junhyung.

"Just wanna say you two are the worst body guards ever!", Jaena blirted out.
"How could you just let me wander around not knowing i disappeared. What took you so long to find me? You aren't hired to lose me you know that....", Jaena continued to blabber.
"You think all this money is worth babysitting her?", Yun asked  Kaine.
"It's a great salory we are making so I'll just let her run . Getting fired is not an option for me.", Kaine replied.

"You can get out of the car now Princess, we are at the palace.", Kaine said nudging Jaena to wake up.
"Oh great my Eomma is coming.", Jaena mumbled as she rolled her eyes.
"Where on earth have you been these 24 hours? I have been worried about you. You didn't even bother to answer your phone when I called.", Eomma ranted.
"Sorry Eomma", I said
"It's okay the main thing is that you are home safetly. Now go upstairs to your room and meet with Ahnji the maid. She has your dress you need to try on for tonights dinner.", Eomma pushes Jaena up the steps to the front door.
"I'm going!  I'm going! Quit pushing me alright.", Jaena said.
Eomma smacks Jaena on the head and says, "Shutup and stop acting like a child. I'm doing this for your own good, for your own future.", Eomma replied.
"What future? Future with Prince Jerk.", Jaena mumbled.

Arriving up in my room Ahnji is ironing my dress.

"Princess Jaena you have returned., Ahnji greeted.
"Hi Ahnji., I replied as I plopped down onto my bed.
"Isn't the dress beautiful?", Ahnji asked.
"It is pretty.", I said staring at the dress.
"Come over here and try it on. Lets make sure it fits before I make any alterations.", Ahnji said.

Walking near Ahnji I un-zipped my dress and laided it onto the bed. I removed my heels and bit of jewelry I had on.

"Okay please put it on carefully or your Eomma will kill us.", Ahnji warned me.
"The dress is that expensive, isn't it?", I asked.
"You know your Eomma has fine taste in clothes.", Ahnji said.
"Ooh look at that you look so elegant.", Ahnji smiled.

Jaena took a closer look in the mirror and smiled at how beautiful she looked.

"That dress is perfect on you.", Eomma said bardging into the room.
"Eomma thank you.", Jaena said.
"No problem Jaena, it was worth all the money I spent on it.", Eomma replied.
"I'll just take a shower then put the dress back on.", Jaena said, her face glowing with happiness.
"It really is nice to see you smile like that." "Ahnji and I will be downstair preparing for the dinner. If you need anything you know where to find us.", Eomma said.

After Jaena's long shower she puts the dress back on and walks downstairs.
"Looking like a princess isn't all that bad", Jaena said to herself.

"Jaena you are just in time. Look you came early to see you.", Eomma pointed out to Hyunseung standing at the bottom of the stairs.
"Oh......", I replied having nothing better to say.