For The Love of Texting -Luhan feat. Baekhyun

KPop Oneshots: On The Random II {Requests Closed!}

Requested By: PaoShin31093! (Sorry It's So Short!)

 


 

 

You were at Luhan’s house, sitting on the couch watching a movie. Luhan had become your best friend right before he debuted. The two of you did everything together, and it seemed as if the two of you were inseparable. Today, Luhan had asked you to come over and hang out with him, as he really wanted to see you. Luhan liked you, and you liked him, but neither one of you knew it. Your eyes were glued to the tv, a large bowl of popcorn sitting between you and Luhan. Suddenly, your phone beeped. You checked your messages to see a text from your other best friend, Baekhyun. “Wyd? (What are you doing)” It read. You quickly texted him back and said you were watching a movie with Luhan. Luhan noticed what you were doing, but didn’t pay it no mind. As soon as you were settled back into watching the movie, your phone beeped again. Baekhyun had texted you back. “You guys are always hanging out together. I’m so jealous! Kekeke,” The text read.

You texted him back, “Don’t be jealous. But, I do have a confession to make,” Luhan noticed you were on your phone once again and sighed silently to himself. He figured maybe it was just someone checking up on you. Once again you turned your attention to the movie. Your phone went off five minutes later. “What confession? Do tell!” Baekhyun texted, obviously curious. “I like Luhan…more than a friend. I think he likes me too, but I’m not really sure. I just wished that he asked me out,” You texted back. Something told you that Luhan was staring at you, so you looked in his direction. Sure enough, he was looking down at your phone, but when he realized you turned your head towards him, he jumped, looking away sheepishly.

Busted~!

“Something you want to tell me?” You asked, grinning at his reaction. “Who are you texting?” Luhan asked, obviously frustrated. “Baekhyun.” You replied simply. Luhan’s face dropped in disbelief and shock. “Would you rather be with him then?” He asked, looking at you. “Luhan, are you jealous? You’re not even my boyfriend,” You smirked. Suddenly, you realized what you said and mentally face palmed yourself. Your phone went off, but before you could check the message, Luhan grabbed it from you. “_________-ah, pay attention to me for a moment,” He said, putting your phone on the table nearby. “I’ve liked you for a really long time, I just haven’t been able to tell you,” Luhan began. “_________-ah, will you go out with me?” He asked, seeming scared of rejection. You smiled, nodding. “I would love to,” Luhan smiled back in relief, suddenly pulling you into a hug. You hugged him back, happy that your wish came true.

Soon, your phone went off once again. Luhan sighed, handing you back your phone. “Who is it this time? He asked, watching you check your messages. “It’s Baekhyun,” you grinned. “Aish, jjinja!” Luhan sighed heavily and took your phone from you once again. “Yah, Baekhyun, stop texting my girlfriend! –Luhan” He texted. “There, now Baekhyun won’t be bothering you from now on,” Luhan smiled, handing your phone back to you. You giggled, removing the bowl of popcorn that separated the two of you and cuddled with him on the couch, finishing what was left of the movie.