Tears

Friday Night - Jonghyun

The bitter air hit your thin pajamas‚ you began to shiver as Taemin and Minho walked you home. Wrapping your shoulders with one of their jackets the darkness left your little group as you moved down the street in between the street lights.

"You sure you are going to be ok _______?" Minho asked brushing your shoulder with his.

"Cause we can stay with you, We don’t want you feeling lonely all by yourself" Taemin wrapped his arm around yours. You fell silent as you turned to walk down the alley way to your house. Tears pooled in your eyes as you looked at both of them. Noticing the tears in your eyes they spoke up.

"We can’t leave you like this, let us come in at least please" They both begged you as all you could do was nod. Unlocking your door you lead both of the guys into your apartment. You kept the appartment dark as you offered them a drink, which they both denied. Excusing yourself you took your bag and walked into your room as you began to unpack. They both watched you as you closed your door with a loud bang, seconds later they heard a commotion and crying that followed.

"I think we need to stay here tonight." Minho protested as Taemin agreed.

"We should invite Onew and Key too." Taemin pulled out his phone and dialed Key’s number. Once he picked up Taemin began to speak as Minho moved over to your door, pressing his ear to the cool wood. “We need to not leave her alone, so we will sleep here tonight. You and Onew are welcome to come too" With a smile on Taemin’s face he hung up the call.

"Onew, lets go spend the night with ______. She needs us more than he does right now" Key said putting his hand on Onew’s shoulder. Onew nodded his head as he took one final glance at Jonghyun’s door and walked out of the house leaving a note on the counter to tell where s had gone if he even cared to check.

Taemin and Key sat on the couch staring out the window as the moonlight lit the small apartment listening to your sobbing as you wondered what you did wrong. Their hearts broke as they heard you. They didn’t know what to do. A soft knocking was all it took for their hopes to rise and open the door. The two other band mates‚ the two other friends that you needed that they know you needed.

"How long has she been like this? " Onew asked as quietly trying not to disturb you.

"Since we got home" Key said as Minho walked to your door. Gently knocking on it‚ he heard you walk to your door clearing up your tears. With the door open a crack he saw your tear soaked face‚ the pain that the one that you loved had put upon you. Lost in the pain in your eyes he wrapped you in a hug as you cried harder than before. Those arms said so many things which words alone would have spoiled. Grabbing onto his shirt your knees buckled as he caught your fall. The other members gathered around you. Now too exhausted to even cry they gave you a big group hug. Minho helped you to the couch as Onew brought you some water. Key and Taemin moved the coffee table and brought out some pillows and blankets from your room.

"What are you doing Taemin?" You asked as you still leaned on Key.

"We are going to make you feel better, by having a sleepover" Taemin smiled at you as a small smile curled onto your lips. Once he had set up the blankets and pillows all of the guys and you moved to the floor.

"What would make you feel better _____?" Onew asked resting himself on his arm.

"Can you guys sing me a song, please?" You begged running your hands through your hair. The guys looked at each other and soon they all had smiles on their face as they sang their favorite song for you. You couldn’t help but sing Jonghyun’s parts since you knew them so well. After a couple of songs you fell asleep as did the other guys.