o2

Mine

- Jonghyun's side -

- Yah hyung why did you bow to them ? They don't deserve it ! Jonghyun yelled.

- Jonghyun, there is something you don't understand. Onew said.

- And what is it ? 

- I'm not like you, I don't hate them.

- You're saying you like them ?!

- I didn't say that. I don't hate them but I don't like them. Listen Jonghyun, everytime you see Minho all you do is fighting why ?

- Because this brat always provoke me.

- That's right. And everytime you end up fighting because you can't stand it. But you should ignore it because bothering you is just what he wants.

- .. Yeah, you're right.

- So you're gonna stop fighting ?

- .. Yes hyung.

- Good. Now let's go. Onew smiled.

- Where are we going ? 

- The roof, the others are already up there.

- Okay, let's go ! 

 

- Minho's side -

- Aish, this guy is really stubborn. Minho rubbed his cheek.

- This guy is maybe small but he has strengh, it's really red. Kyuhyun giggled.

- it's not funny hyung. 

- What did you do again ? Changmin sighed.

- Eh ? I did nothing !

- Right, this dino is the one who begin. Nichkhun said.

- Did you talk to him ? Changmin asked.

- Yeah and ?

- So you're the one who begin. 

- What ? I justed talked I didn't punched him !

- But you're always provoking him Minho.

- I know but I can't help. 

- You should stop Minho, someday things will turn bad and you will regret it I can tell you.

- Changmin hyung is right Minho hyung you should stop bothering him. 

- Oh Taemin you're here !

- Hi hyungs. Taemin smiled.

- I'll try to stop bothering him, let's go now. Minho patted Taemin's head.

 

- Jonghyun's side -

- We're here guys ! Jonghyun said.

- Finally, why did you take so long ? Luhan asked.

- I was teaching Jonghyun a lesson. Onew smiled and sat next to Luhan.

- Again ? Lee Jonghyun laughed and Kim Jonghyun pouted.

- Not funny. Kim Jonghyun sat and slapped Lee Jonghyun's arms who slapped him back  (A/N : I know it's hard to distinct the two Jonghyun so I'll put their full names now~) 

- Don't start to fight you two. Key sat next to Onew.

- Yes Mom~ both said together and Key sighed.

- Will you one day stop calling me like this ?

- You nag us too much Key. Luhan said.

- Yah, nagging isn't a bad thing !

- Yes, yes, but they will continue to call you Mom. 

- Ahh, I give up. call me Mom if you want, at least I'm the only one who care for things here.

- Hey, that's not true !  Kim Jonghyun said

- Really ? then who's the one who bring you things you forgot ?

- ... You.

- See ? You can't live wihout me. Key said proudly.

- Yes Key, we can't live without you. Onew laughed. Let's go guys class will begin soon.

- Gosh, why ? Kim Jonghyun said sadly.

- Cheer up Jong, you can survive. Luhan patted his shoulder.

- It could be worse, you could be sitting next to Minho. Lee Jonghyun said.

- Ah, I don't even want to imagine it.

 

------------------------------------------

Lee Jonghyun and Onew let Kim Jonghyun, Key and Luhan and went to their classes. The three entered their class and Jonghyun sighed when he saw Minho's talking. They went at the back of the class and wait for the principal professor to come. As he wasn't still here the class was a big mess but then the door slammed and a tall guy entered and stand in front of the class.

- Hello everyone, my name is teacher Kang, I'm a Litterature professor and I will be your principal professor for this year. Let's get along.

Some girls were whispering about how handsome the teacher was and other were already saying bad things about him Jonghyun, Key and Luhan looked at him birevly and put their heads on their arms and closed their eyes, ready to sleep. Teacher Kang slammed on his desk and the noise stopped. 

- Thank you. As I don't know you, I will place you. 

Some students were groaning and started complaining. Teacher Kang ignored it and started to place everyone. Key and Luhan ended sitting next to each other and Jonghyun...

- Kim Jonghyun you will sit next to ... Choi Minho.

- WHAT ?! Both said together surprised and looked at each other. 

 

"Damn, my hell continues." Jonghyun thought.

 

 

_________________________________________________

Hello guys ! It's been a long time since I udapted right ? I'm sorry I was on vacation, I didn't had time to write a chapter ;;
But now summer is over and school starts in a week, yes sadly 
ㅠㅠ

 So, since I still have one week left, I'll try to udapte more chapters ! Thanks for reading the story though ♥