FIN

~A tale of chocolate & PMS?~

But, breakfast doesn’t feel delicious at all but you tried to eat it a bit before getting upstairs to change clothes. You stood in front of your closet, staring blankly until you felt a pair of arm around your waist from your back. You were surprised and felt your knee weaken. That pair of arms supported you and pulled you back up while turning your body to face him. “Jagi?” a voice asked you.

“Oh, it’s you. I thought there was someone else just now.” You said while grasping your consciousness back. He looked at you with a concern face.  Titling your chin up, he brushed your tears which came out of nowhere.

“Am I scaring you that much? Why are you crying like this?” he asked you and wiped your tears which came out again.

“I don’t know. I just went up here after having my breakfast and I was thinking of the outfit that will be suitable for our date today. Then, you appeared suddenly and I did not realize when you came in.” You answered him with the strength that you gathered after that surprise.

“Wait. So, you mean, you did not hear my voice when I had been calling your name just now? I thought you were just pretending and hey, are you okay? Your voice on the phone just now seemed hurt or something” he asked while grabbing you tighter towards him.

“I… I just don’t know okay. I have been feeling like this since I woke up this morning. I don’t know, too emotional or too sensitive maybe? You release his arms around me and walked to the closet. You chased him out of your room and assured him that you are fine. You asked him to be patient a bit while waiting for you changing your clothes. While changing, you felt hurt at your abdominal which made you sat down immediately. Clutching your stomach, you tried to find a piece of cloth inside your closet to bite. When you found it, you quickly bit that piece of cloth to engulf your moans so your boyfriend would not hear it.

After a few minutes, the pain resided. You grabbed your bed pole and trying to make yourself stand up.  Regardless of your efforts, you still can’t stand up and keeps falling down each time. You felt so devastated because you hate being weak like this.  This was the most painful experience than other periods. As you were thinking on how to get up, a voice came through your door.

“Jagi?” his voice asking for your replies but as you trying to answer him, he saw you sitting down on the floor while clutching your stomach. He quickly ran towards you, putting your arms around his neck and picked you up in bridal style. You just kept silenced as you were appreciating his doing but as the pain was still there, you grabbed his shirt’s collar to restrain that pain that was residing throughout your body. He realized your pain and carefully put you on your bed.

Your hand still clutching your stomach and your face showed a very painful face. You even grabbed your bed sheet as the pain was getting painful each seconds. He took your hand as giving you a little bit of energy for you to endure the pain. When seeing you calmed a bit, he let go of your hand and went out of the room.  You tried to call him, but your energy has dried out because of that enduring just now.

Your eyes felt heavy and as it almost closed, you felt something warm touching your stomach. You opened your eyes and saw him putting a hot pack at it. He looked at you while brushing your hair. “Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” he asked, looking straight to your eyes. You looked back at him, “It just happens. How am I supposed to know? Besides, I never experienced a lot of pain like this before” you said with an annoyed look.

“Yeah, yeah, arraso. Get some sleep then. I will be here until you wake up.” He said with a grin while lullabying you with his sweet voice. As you were drifting away to sleep, you thought of something. “Why did he grin like that? Somehow, it is kind of strange” with that thought, you fell asleep.

Seeing you asleep, he quickly took out his phone and typed something in the internet browser. As he was scrolling the content, he just smirked while thinking of what to be done with you when you woke up soon.

 

~Soon After~


You woke up from your sleep and saw him sitting beside you while holding your hand. Felling being starred at, he looked at you and giggled. “Feeling better now jagi?” he asked, fixing your hair so your eyes would not be blinded with it. “I think I am okay now. Thanks and I’m sorry for my attitude since this morning. It was supposed to be our date today, but I ruined it.” You apologized while trying to get up. “I’m such a horrible girlfriend right?”

He smiled, “ Nope, I understand your circumstances as a woman and I have to bear it no matter how because you are my girlfriend. A saying did say that when we love someone, we also love the personality no matter bad or good.” He said while taking something out from his pocket. “Jagi, you like chocolates right?” You nodded while looking at his smirking at the chocolate. “Well, jagi. I read on the articles just now. When you are on your period, it’s the best eating chocolate to get back the blood that you have lost during it.”

You nodded again as you do really eat a lots of chocolate during your period. While looking at you, he unwrapped the chocolate wrapper and feed you with a piece of it. Innocently, you just ate it and felt the creamy taste in your mouth. Watching you eating his chocolate, he popped another piece, but this time he put it between his lips. You ignored him as you thought he was just playing around with that chocolate and tried to take another chocolate from his hand.

Sneakily, he lifted the chocolate up in the air while showing the chocolate at his lips.  You tried to grab the chocolate which he lifted but in vain because he was taller than you.  Feeling your blood started rushing in your veins, you went near his face.  Your eyes caught his lips curved into a smirk as you brought yourself even nearer to his face which your nose touched his. Mischievously, you also thought of something to get him back.  Restraining your laugh as thinking that kind of idea almost made your plan ruined. Without any hesitation, you bit the chocolate slowly until it reached near his lips. As it was nearing, you gnaw that last bite and purposely let his lips untouched.

You withdraw your face quickly while laughing at him.  He looked at you with a frustrated face and ate the left out chocolate in his mouth.  He uplifted one of his eyebrows and smirked again. “You know, I really need that chocolate back.” He said while nearing you again.  You just shook your head as your mouth was still full of chocolate just now. “How dare you jagi. You just took my chocolate without leaving your payment”, he said and grabbed your head. “Well, it looks like I will just have to force the payment, right?”. As you were thinking of words that can be said to him at times like this, with a blink of eyes, he landed his lips onto you.

Grasping with surprise, he took that opportunity to deepen his kiss and putting his hand behind of your head.  Decided to give in, you replied by putting your hand behind his head too.  After a few minutes, both of you needed oxygen.  He released you while catching his breath.  You were also catching your breath and remembering of what you did just now made you so red in face.  Feeling embarrassed to look into his eyes, you continued to look down.  His long finger tapped your chin before lifting it up straight to his eyes gaze. 

“This is fun, jagi.  I’m hoping I will be there when you are in your periods again.” He smirked again before pulling you to his lips again.