PROLOG

~A tale of chocolate & PMS?~

Humming along with song that was playing, you continued to stir up your soup for your breakfast. While waiting for it to simmer, you grabbed two slice of bread and spread your favourite jam, raspberry.  It was a very busy morning for you, usually, you just take a slice of bread and off you go to college. But, today is a different day as your class was cancelled for that day and you decided that you want to use this rare off day to the fullest.

‘Porirran’, your phone was signaling there is a new message.  You leave your kitchen and took off your apron. Touching your phone, you made your usual password pattern and read the name of the sender. You smiled widely as soon your eyes caught his name. Quickly, your eyes scanned through his message, hesitated a bit to reply as you suddenly remembered that your soup is still on the stove. Still holding your phone, your other hand stirred the soup and switch off its ignition after making sure it was cooked properly.

Looking at your phone screen again, you just can’t seem to find the right word to reply so you decided to call him. As you were pressing his number, suddenly, his name appeared. You chuckled and swiped the green icon. 

“Yeobosayo?”, you heard his voice asking you.

“Yup, I’m here. Sorry for not replying just now, I have a soup to take care of just now.” Hearing him trying to hold his laugh made you chuckle a bit. “You know, I was just dialing your number, and then guess what? Your name appeared before I key-in your last number digit.”

“Well, that’s why we are so suitable with each other right? “ he added.

“Don’t start with that cheesy words yeobo, it gets a little bit cold here” you cut his words jokingly.

He laughed before continued, “Jagi, have you thought of our outing today? I really want to see you today. But, wait, you don’t have classes right for today?”

“Nope, I am free all day today. Where do you want to bring me?” You asked him with a cheery voice.

“It’s a secret. I will be at your house in 2 hours then. Don’t be overslept or something when I reached there okay?” his words made you irritated a bit suddenly. You know he was just joking but somehow it made you felt down. You did not realize that you are in your world until his voice reached to your senses again.

“Jagi, Jagi? Are you still there?” he asked when you did not give your answer yet.

“Y…Yea, I’m still here. O..Okay, I wait for you and I promise that I am not gonna fall asleep or something like that.” You replied his word with a hurt feeling.

Hearing your voice lost its cheeriness made him ask you immediately, “Are you okay? Am I hurting you somehow?”

“I…I am okay. Okay, let’s meet in two hours. I still have a breakfast to eat. Until then”. You said and quickly touched the red icon and gulped down your chocolate drink which was getting cold.