Lunch

Destiny's Will

Chapter 2


 

Siwon still can't believe this is happening!! He's having a lunch with her! And with her Dad. Ohhhh, I feel joy right now, that I could fly.... Dear good Lord, thank you.. Thank you very much, he tought.

But suddenly, Siwon feel stiff. The girl that's now sitting infront of him used to shoo him away. Maybe after this she'll do the same, right? He needs to play cool. He won't do the same mistake twice.

 

"So, Siwon... How were your college back then in New York?" said Mr. Choi Jungnam This question give Siwon, and the girl infrontof him stop eating.. Siwon notice her stiffness for a moment, then she continue her eating activity.

"It were great, Sir. I really like how the professors would gave us a homework by real study case.. It helped me a lot when I start to help at Father's branch in New York, but still something is quite uncomfortable.." Siwon answered.

"What made you uncomfortable, Son?" Mr. Choi Jungnam asked again. His question gave his daughter a cough. "Are you alright, sweety? Take some drink.. Hurry!" Her father said offering a glass of water. As she drink it, Siwon were shocked by how Mr. Choi Jungnam called him son...

 

"Siwon-ah, you didn't tell me back then you were uncomfortable" Siwon's father said

"Ah, abeoji.. I don't tell you because I don't want to made you feel sad, mianhae.." said Siwon.

"What mades you unconfortable anyway?" Mr. Choi Jungnam asked again.

 

Siwon took a glance to a girl infront of her then decide to answer. "Well, at that time it's my first time being around New York by myself.. I feel empty and sad, Sir... And I haven't finish something while I'm still in Korea at that time" he paused a moment. "I let go the one and only chance I got that time.. So I feel terrible, that it mades me feel uncomfortable" he finished his answer His answer make her to look at him, with wide eyes and unknown expression for Siwon to read.

 

"How about you Sooyoung-ah? How's your college?" Siwon's father said. This make Sooyoung staterred.. "Ah..aa yes? Well....it's good Sir. My proffes...."

"Please just call mr uncle instead of Sir, okay?" Siwon's father cut in.

"Ah yes, uncle.... So, my professors were really nice to us. And they share their experience about the lessons we learned so it's verry nice." Sooyoung answered with her smile.

Siwon really love her smile... He longed for her smile. If only she could see her smile everyday, he tought.

 

"So this is what Sooyoung's father and I has planned.. Since Sooyoung will graduate the end of next month, we will put her to work with you as your asistant.. And thats an order for you two, no objection.. Alright kids?" Siwon's father said.

"This will help my daugthers a lot after she graduates, and will help Siwon in his way to develop the team work and as an experience.." said Sooyoung's father. This make Siwon and Sooyoung startled shockly to their fathers..

Oh my... What will I do? He tought... This could be a great thing but I'm afraid she'll put me away again.... But this is my second chance, and I don't want to lose it anymore, tought Siwon. "Yes abeoji, and Sir. I agree to help her.. It will also add her experience and mine. " Siwon said. 'I'll look forward to work with you, Ms. Choi" he said when he turn his face to her and nod.

Sooyoung look suprised by their fathers desicion and Siwon's agreeness. But she can't disobeyed his father. She want the chance as well. "Yes Mr. Choi.. I'll look forward to work with you too" she nod back to him, with a smile. He knew that this smile is her worried smile.

"Then, you could start to work tomorrow dear Sooyoung" her father said. "Infact, you'll be staying with Siwon and his parents too, because me and your mother will fly to England this afternoon" he continued.

 

Wait a minute, she tought. What??!!

 

------------------------

 

Another chapter added :D

Sorry I can't update very fast, due to the recent activity I had.. I wish you enjoy the storry..

And I wish you guys health also happiness to work on whatever task or things you do!

Have a great day, yeoreobun ^^