A goddess, and a car advertiser?

Destiny's Will

Chapter 3


 

The ride to Siwon's house took a decade to Sooyoung. She felt a huge aura of awkwardness up in the air between them. It's not because right beside her, there is a perfection of a God creation driving the car like a car advertising like what she saw on magazine, newspaper and on TV. Well that's one of the reason too, she tought. But, it's Siwon for goodness sake!

 

She keep staring outside the window to avoid any direct staring. Or else, it will happen again. And she doesn't want it too happen. She lost counts how many time it happened before. But what she doesn't know, that the perfection of God creation that driving the car who look like a car advertiser in TV beside her is keep stealing a glance to her. Siwon is feeling speechles, happy, nervous, excited and going to freak out at the same time. Damn this girl who look like a goddess, he tought. She never fail to impress him, however her condition are. But he indeed realize the barrier that she, or both of them created.

 

 

As they reach Siwon's house, Siwon park the car and then get out of the car first to help Sooyoung with her door. She knew he will do it, and she doesn't need a help. But for she doesn't know how many time it happen, her heart and brain is having a war. A war to let him help her or not. But before any side win, her door is already opened to show Siwon's sincere smile.

 

"Here you go, welcome Soo" said Siwon.

She blankly stare at his face. And here it goes again. She suddenly feels something on her stomach. What is this? Please don't happen again, she tought.

"Sooyoung?" he said. "You don't want to come in? My mother is waiting at the front door" huge smile plastered on his face while pointing at front door direction.

Not that smile, Sooyoung tought. "Ah yes, sorry" she said trying to be relaxed. His smile is a killer! Or a poison, she tought. My stomach feel weird because of him. She sighed because of her own tought.

 

As they walk to the front door, the beautiful Mrs. Choi standing gracefully waiting for them. Both of Siwon and Sooyoung bow to Mrs. Choi as they reach her.

"Eomonim, good afternoon. This is Choi Sooyoung, she is the dau.."

"Yes Siwon, I know it already" his mother said as she cut her son introducing. "Sooyoung darling, how are you? Is Siwon's driving isn't good?" his mother asked as she opened her arms for hugs. Sooyoung who understand come to hug Mrs. Choi.

"Ah, yes aunty. I'm very good thank you so much for asking." she slowly release the hug. "Siwon Oppa drive safely and smooth aunty. It doesn't cause me any trouble." she said, smiling. Wait a minute, oppa? she tought. Aish, pabo youngie! How could you? Her mind nag on her. You deserve a pinch Choi Sooyoung, her mind telling her.

 

"Well then! Come in, come in" his mother said as she hold Sooyoung waist and lead her inside the house. "I'll let Siwon bring you to the room you will use, then you can get ready for dinner. Okay?" said Mrs.Choi

 

"Siwon-ah, why you still stay outside the door? You don't want to come inside?" his mother said as she realized her son still standing stiffly outside.

Mrs. Choi words is like a loud thunder storm to both Siwon and Sooyoung to their realization. Siwon still thinking why did Sooyoung called him oppa just a minute ago. He's going to jump out of excitement, but stopped by his mind who made him think that Sooyoung did that because she's infront of his mother. While Sooyoung realize the impact of her 'Oppa' word to him. Does he doesn't like to be called Oppa by her? Or.... "Siwon-ah! Come in now!" Mrs.Choi  yell at her son.

 

Hastily, he walk into his house. "Sorry Mom, I  suddenly remember about something" he said lying. "Now, shouldn't I get a hug too?" he said playfully.

"Aish, you should act manly infront of a girl Siwon-ah!" his Mom said while pinching her son cheek.

Sooyoung just laugh at the sight of the Mother and Son cuteness moment.

"How you could have a girlfriend if you didn't act manly, wonnie? Eoh?" said Mrs. Choi "you never bring any girl here. I want a grandchildren as soon as possible" his mom complain to her son.

"Eomma, how could I act manly if you still call me Wonnie and pinch me on cheeks? Eoh?" Siwon asked try to copy his Mom.

Sooyoung unpurposely earning a chuckle to the conversation she heard now. But Mrs.Choi's word struck her heart.

"Ara, arra. Now lead this beautiful girl to her room. And do get ready for dinner. Araseo?" his mom said.

"Ye, eomma." he slightly bow to his mom "Let's go, Soo" he said to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung bow to Mrs. Choi then follow the gorgeous man in front of her.

 

 



 

Hello everyone..

I'm sorry for a very long update. I honestly out of ideas for the story, and feeling unsure about my writing skills.

So I keep reading another stories, books, magazine and newspaper to gain ideas and be confident with my writing skills.

I know my writing skill still , but I'll keep trying to finish the story.

Thank you everyone who patiently wait, and reading this.

Have a great week, guys!

 

I promise to update frequently :)