Gemini

Gemini
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GEMINI PART - C

 

FLASHBACK (-CONT-)

 

“I guess I am forgiven then,” he asked.

 

You smiled and nodded.

 

He looked at you, “I love you. And please, don’t ever get jealous of someone who is not even near your standard.”

 

You pouted, “What do you even see in me?”

 

He looked at you dumbfounded. “Do I really need to answer that?”

 

“Yes, or I will storm out of this room.”

 

“Really? You still can walk?” he teased.

 

And you slapped him on his chest.

 

He laughed and pulled you close to her. “Hmmm.. let’s see… You’re a walking disaster. You are never lady like. You eat as if there’s no tomorrow. You snore like a man, and don’t you deny it I have it recorded. You fart even when I am around. In short you are a mess.”

 

You turned your back at him, “Fine! I know I am not perfect.”

 

He kissed your nape, and whispered. “I am not done yet. You’re the very opposite of my ideal girl. But that is why I love you. And that’s the best thing about you, you are not perfect.”

 

You looked at him.

 

“You are not trying to be perfect, you’re just being true. And that is why I love you. Satisfied?”

 

A smiled blossomed on your lips. “I guess,” you said and lay your head on his chest. And then you doze off.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“Why are you blushing?” Claire unnie asked me.

 

“Ae?! Am i?!” you felt your cheeks and it is indeed warmer than normal. Remembering that night made you flush. “Nothing unnie, just remembered something.” I saw her arranged something on her bag. “What is that unnie?” I asked her.

 

She fidgeted. “N-nothing, just fixing things inside my bag.” She said.

 

I just shrugged my shoulder.

 

And then the LUNAFLY boys went back from the encore. The three of them, there are tears in their eyes.

 

I ran to him and he spread his arms as I glomp to his body.

 

“Congratulations!” I said and kissed him.

 

“Thank you,” he said, tears in his eyes.

 

“You deserve this,” I said and look at the other two, “You all deserve this,”

 

“Where’s my kiss then?” the other member asked which earned a glare from him.

 

I smiled and pull myself from him. He eyed me.

 

I went to the other two members and kissed them on their cheeks as I congratulated them to a successful concert.

 

YOUR BIAS POV

 

“Thank you for your hard work!” I bowed to all of them as we leave the venue.

 

I saw Claire Noona exiting the venue as well.

 

“Noona! Claire Noona!” I waved at her and she stopped. “Thank you for your hard work!” I said and hugged her.

 

“Neh… neh…” she said, she seemed tense.

 

“Noona, are you okay?”

 

“Yeah, fine and dandy,” she smiled at me.

 

“But you are sweating,” and it’s air-conditioned here, I wanted to add.

 

“Nah, it’s nothing. Where is your girlfriend?”

 

“She’s probably at the car waiting,”

 

“Oh, is that so. Well, you better get going now.”

 

“Yeah, I’ll just talk to the members.”

 

“Alright, I’ll go then,” she said and went out.

 

I ran to my members and body slammed them. I am just full of energy even after an almost 3 hours concert.

 

One member eyed me and then faked a cry, “We know, you will get laid as a present tonight. Go! Don’t show yourself until the day until tomorrow, cause your freaky smiling face freaks the hell out of us! Like last week!” he said.

 

“Ha-ha, funny. You’re just jealous. By the way, don’t you think Claire noona is weird today?” I asked.

 

“Why?”

 

“Well, she’s fidgety and she is really sweating which is off specially that this is a full air-conditioned arena. I just wonder what’s with her, and she’s not even letting her bag go. That’s really weird.”

 

“Maybe you’re just thinking too much. Come on, we need to go. Your girlfriend is waiting.”

 

I shrugged my shoulder and went to my car as I waved goodbye to my members.

 

I open the driver seat and lean over to kiss her. “Sorry, did you wait long?”

 

“It’s okay, let’s go?”

 

“Yeah, I’ll drive you home,”

 

“We’re not going to the after party?”

 

“Nah,”

 

“Are you tired?” she asked me.

 

“Uh-hmmm. I can really use a good night sleep tonight.”

 

She eyed me, “you’re not planning on sleeping in my condo again aren’t you?”

 

I smiled sheepishly at her, “Kind of,”

 

“No problem with that, it’s not as if you don’t go in and out of there,”

 

I grin at her.

 

“Don’t get too excited mister, you said you wanted to sleep, so you’ll just sleep okay. No monkey business. Okay?” she said.

 

I pouted at her and gave her a puppy eye.

 

“That won’t work.” She said.

 

“Can I sleep on your bed then?”

 

“Of course, just do no harm,” she said trying to suppress a laugh.

 

“Do no harm?” I laugh, “Okay, I’ll be a good boy. I’ll try,” I held her hand, “I love you,”

 

“I love you too,”

 

We arrived at her building and when I parked the car she went out first. That made me smile, that doesn’t even hurt my manly ego and all, and she’s not just an ordinary girl not wanting to be babied. I got out of the car too.

 

“Oh! Chelsea noona! What are you doing here?” I saw here when I saw her in front of my girlfriend’s door.

 

She put her hands through her bag and let out a gun.

 

That made me froze but I grabbed my girlfriend behind me. Claire noona pointed the gun at me.

 

“N-noona, what are you doing?” I asked her, trying to buy time on how can we run out that place.

 

The way Claire noona gave goosebumps to my skin, “Do you know how much pain you caused me over all this years?” she asked.

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“I love you! I have loved you ever since you were a trainee! And you never saw me, you just see me as your noona and never the one who loved you!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter