Gemini

Gemini
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GEMINI PART- A

 

YOUR POV

 

“LUNAFLY!! LUNAFLY!!! LUNAFLY!!!” I can hear the loud chant of LUKIE backstage where I am sitting in the room. My arms are having goose bumps from all the chants. You can literally feel the wall of the arena shake when the fan roars every time Lunafly members are shown on stage.

 

“Who would have thought LUKIE could shout like that?” I heard Claire unnie said, she’s been with the band ever since. And she is their well trusted noona.

 

“Neh unnie, they give me goose bumps.” I looked at her and smiled. “You know what unnie, every time I look at them and see their passion towards the group, I sometimes wonder if there is someone out there, a LUKIE who can love him more than I do.”

 

“Of course they love me better than you do” all of a sudden he came in the room.

 

I was surprised when I saw him, I didn’t notice them entering the room.

 

He put his arms around my shoulders and wiggled his eyebrows up and down. I can tell that he was being playful. Performing in front of fans always gives him more energy.

 

I knocked him on the head and glared at him. “Then you go chase after them! Stop clinging around me so much!” and I punched him on his arms.

 

“Ouch!” he acted like he was really hurt. “See that! You always hit me and punch me anywhere. They’ll never do that to me.”

 

I stood up to leave the room but even before I take my step he grabbed my hands and pulled me close to him. “But what can I do? I think I am born a masochist because I would still choose you anytime of the day.”

 

“I think I better go,” Claire unnie said and walked out of the door.

 

“You know what sometimes you are just soooo cheesy,” I slap his face lightly. “And I can’t complain because I love it.” I kissed him on the lips.

 

“RAAAAAAAAWWWRRRRR!!!! GEEEEEEEET A ROOOOM YOU TWOOOOOO!!!” one member growl at us as if he is singing a growl rock song.

 

“Tsk! You two lovebirds! We know we are single and lonely, you don’t need to shove it to our face. When you that kind of things, you better get a room. Cause we are dying of jealousy!” another one said.

 

I blushed and I heard him laugh, I pouted at him. He squeezed my cheek. “You’re so cute” he said.

 

I smiled at him. “I know”

 

And then their manager told them that 5 minutes more before the second half of the concert.

 

They pulled their sweaty shirt off and changed into new one.

 

“Really guys! I am standing here! You don’t mid me seeing you almost ?” I asked.

 

They looked at me and they just shrugged their shoulders. The two members went to the door and he leaned to me.

 

“You’ve already seen me , all ” he whispered and grinned.

 

I’m pretty sure I am beet red when I knocked him hard on his head to hide my embarrassment.

 

He went to side while singing “Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excites me” and winked at me.

 

I smiled, I really love that playful side of him and I still can’t believe that he is my man and we’ve been together for 4 years now.

 

Of course fans doesn’t know that their oppa is dating someone already, like any other band they swore not date in public. NegaNetwork didn’t forbid them to date, they just can’t make the relationship public.

 

And so there they are. 4 years of secretly dating. She’s not complaining really, but it’s been harder and harder to find time to go out when they are this busy.

 

FLASHBACK (THIRD PERSON POV)

 

You have known Lunafly just a couple of months after their debut. You saw their video on YouTube when you were browsing some cover songs. You saw their cover of “Trouble Maker” you were literally blown away on how good these guys are. Not to mention that their English pronunciation is almost near perfect.

 

And you know, since day 1 of being a fangirl of Lunafly, your bias would be him.

 

You know those ‘Stages of Fangirl’ thing? You had been through it too. You thought you were just mere interested, and then the ‘Starstruck stage’ where you have all their discography, memorize their songs, watched all their interviews even if it is not subbed and every Lunafly fan site for his pictures. And then the ‘Denial Stage’, and oh-mah-gahd was it painful to stan them. They were just starting back then and not many kpop fans knows who they are, and it was hard to stan them.

 

They don’t go to variety shows because they want to be known to as “very serious singers”, and it made it even harder. Good thing they have an Ustream channel and a radio program that helped a lot knowing the members more.

 

So how did you get to know the members personally?

 

You were an avid commenter in the Ustream and their radio program with a unique username that includes the name of your bias. And for an unknown reason, the boys always caught your messages and read it on air.

 

It had been like that for months that it seems like it was normal already that they see your username on the board and they will read it. So basically, they know who you are already but not exactly since they haven’t really met you.

 

And then your university invited Lunafly to have a mini-concert at your school. You were thrilled to know that you can finally meet them, you are a college student and no matter how much you love Lunafly your grades are still your priorities so you can’t go to their broadcast radio and gigs.

 

And now this is your chance!

 

You made a banner of your bias name, and at the back is your username. Hoping that if they can only see your username they’ll recognize you.

 

At the day of the concert, you were at the very first row of seat near the center aisle, thanks to your friends who coordinates the event and knows how much of a fan you are.

 

Of course Lunafly, being not a mainstream band, did the opening act for the main guest band. And you were actually thankful for that, you don’t want to wait anymore to be able to see them.

 

And they went on stage, you can feel your eyes are welling up just to be able to see them in flesh, you have been adoring these guys for months and seeing them up-close now makes your heart swell.

 

They introduced themselves and went to their designated places. You must admit, you can’t keep her eyes of him. He is perfect, just like how you picture him, that bright smile he always give the fans, his eyes that sparkle every time someone shouts his name or even the band name, that look of bewilderment thinking “is this even for real”.

 

You smiled, they have debuted for quite a long time, and yet there is still uncertainty in his heart.

 

They started their first song, and you held your banner up facing his name first. When he saw your banner and his name on it he looked at you, and then smiled as if he is grateful to have a fan there.

 

And then you turned your banner to the other side, showing your username. He lost a beat for a second there and gained it fast when he saw your username, you saw the other members looked at him too and then saw your banner and then smiled at you.

 

THEY RECOGNIZED YOU!

 

And that made your endorphin levels went full scale as they play their original songs and covers.

 

Though you know that you are grasping on your sane side to stay and not party wild because you noticed that he looks at you more often than normal. You know, because your eyes are locked on him.

 

After 8 songs, it’s time for the final one. And to your delight they sang Super Hero, the very first original song that you heard from them, now you’re hearing it live.

 

You were literally crying as you listen to the song and when they are finished you were a crying mess. You cannot contain the feels you feel every time you listens to that song.

 

You clapped the loudest at that stadium, and once again your heart swelled when you heard that the crowd shouted, chanted, and even stood up to give the boys an applause.

 

You looked at them, and you know that they are thankful for the response.

 

You were about to leave your chair when one of the organizer, your friend, stopped you.

 

“Hey! Going already?” she aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter