Final

FRIENDZONED...NOT!

“JUNHONG!” she screamed, snapping me out of my thoughts, “Pay attention! You are NOT going to fail another test, because if you do, you’ll get grounded for a week, again. And then, you won’t get to take me to Lotte World like you promised!”  she continued, finishing off with her signature pout.

I chuckled ruffled her hair “Arasso, arasso...Fallacy of Non-Sequir”

“It is the conclusion you...” she continued on explaining but I just rested my head on my hands and zoned out.

I woke up to the smell of vanilla and bacon. I blinked, slowly sitting up, only to see her placing a tray full of food in front of me.

“You slept babo” she said.

“And you let me stay on the cold, hard living room floor, harsh”

“Shut up and get ready” she said and walked out of the room.

I ate my breakfast, took a shower and put on my school uniform.

“Let’s go!” I screamed.

“Coming!” she screamed back at me and ran down stairs.

It’s weird before she was like a hanger every time she wore her uniform but that was two years ago, now she definitely grew up.

“OPPA!” someone screamed from behind us.

“The witch is back” she muttered.

“Oppa! Why are you with her?” the witch said.

“And why can’t I be with her?”

“Because I’m your girlfriend!” the witch shrieked with her annoying voice.

“No, you’re not” my best friend said with a stern face.

“Excuse me!”

“Your just another one of the many other fan girls in our school who’s constantly clinging to Junhong”

The witch scoffed and said “I happen to be special! I’m -” but my best friend cut her off “Annoying, crazy, stupid, no dignity in her body. I can see your special”

“Oppa! Are you letting her say that to me?” the witch said batting her eyelashes at me.

“It’s true so, yeah I’ll let her say that”

“WHAT!” the witch screamed and stormed off.

“I don’t understand you, you can have anyone in our school yet you choose to be harassed by people like her and that’s how economics come in committing”

“Do you have to put every subject in our talks?”

“You need it” she sang and skipped away from me.

“Just confess dude” someone said from behind me and then he put a his hand on my shoulder.

“What are you talking about? Jong Up hyung”

“You are dense maknae, that little girl skipping away may be the best thing in your life excluding me, of course”

“Hyung, she is my best friend. I know everything, everything about her; she’s sweet, funny yet a wiz on the skate board. She, surprisingly, likes school and strawberries especially in lollipop form. She hates cockroaches, Math and the piano, even though she’s incredible with it. She can be boyish but girly at the same time.”

“Do you like her?” Jong Up hyung asked

“No”

“Do you love her?”

“No”

“You are hopeless Zelo” he said walking away from me

“THOSE!” I screamed making him look back at me.

“Those are the answer I keep telling myself but lately when I see her, my heart starts beating fast, and my stomach gets butterflies. I sound like a girl I know but that’s the effect she has on me.”

“Well, congratulations the mighty Choi Junhong finally admitted his feelings!” Jong Up screamed

“YONGGUK HYUNG DID YOU GOT THAT!” Jong Up screamed again.

“Loud and clear” a deep voice said from behind the bushes and Yongguk hyung emerged holding a video camera.

“That was beautiful” a familiar voice said.

“You’re in this too?” I asked while looking at my best friend dumbfounded.

 “You need to work on your sleep talking” she said

“I love my best friend, Yongguk hyung…No hyung, more than a sister” Jong Up and Yongguk hyung said mocking me.

“Come on, we’re going to be late” she said grabbing my hand and pulling me, so I’ll move.

“So, tomorrow...” I trailed

“Pick me up at 7” she said as she continued to drag me.

 


AN: AYOO MY ALIVE AWAKE ALERT ENTHUSIASTIC READERS...THANK YOU FOR WAITING AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT :)