Chapter 4

Can I Love Again?

"-ey... Key... Key!" Jonghyuns voice woke me up.

"Ah! Yes?" I jolted up realizing I had fallen asleep.

"How could you? You fell asleep on our date!" Jonghyun used his puppy eyes and pouted. 

That face was practically a sign of forgiveness, no matter how much trouble he got into with that face everything changed. Especially that pout.

"Aw..." I fell into his spell. "... I'm sorry Jjong... why dont we get on with out date then?" I smiled stood up looking around the amusement park for anything interesting to do.

"Well... to be honest we could've stayed home, watched a comedy and y'know... jumped in bed?" Jonghyuns lust was uncontainable.

I whacked him on the head for being naughty. "I'm sure we can do that when we are finished with the date because I mean seriously! Whats the point of inviting me to a date when you finally conclude that you just want to have ! Do you ever think?" 

I then started to blabber on all sorts of stuff. Some that werent even related about to a date or whatnot. That when he silenced me. With a sweet kiss.

Jonghyun had leaned over the table and collided his lips with mine. He began tugging on my bottom lip for access. Which well, happened.

I moaned as his tongue swayed about in my mouth, I tryed to dominate but he had quite a large tongue. Large enough to possibly suffocate. Which happened as well.

"Puah!" I pushed him away with all my might. "Bad boy!"

All he did was smirk. Someone like him could be all puppy-like and cute one second, the next could end up me on bed chained to the headboard and all that. It's both dangerous and such a turn on for me.

I huffed and returned to normal my face still feeling hot so I began waving at it. 

"Hey~ dont do that... you look so y with that pink tint on your face..." Jonghyun grabbed my wrists pulling my hand away from my face. "C'mon, I think we should get on with the date..."

I then pouted as he suddenly changed personality. He smiled again before pinching me on the cheek. 

"Too cute..." 

I shivered and trembled. "Pinch me on the cheek again and you'll lose that hand..."

Pinch~

"Yah! Your so dead!" I screamed and began chasing after him as he ran away from my wrath and fury.

Our date had only just begun. Those days really seemed to last forever until night when we would be exhausted and do a little bit of this and a little bit of that before falling asleep. Then we would wake up the next morning and spend it like cash.

Those were the days.

I really wondered. Why? Since when from there did Jonghyun slowly change? When from there did he start changing into the man he is now. 

Why?