Chapter 2

Can I Love Again?

 

Onew's POV
 
I was on my way to my best friend, Key's house. But when i reached Key's doorstep, I heard shouting and crying, coming out from his house. I was about to open the door when i heard Key Sayin " Get the out of my sight." I hid myself behind the door, and waited for whoever the sentence was directed to to come out.
 
I wasn't really expecting JongHyun to come out, especially when Se Kyung was clinging onto his arm. When the door closed, I walked up to JongHyun and tapped him on the shoulder. When he turned around, I punched him across the face. Hard. JongHyun stumbled a bit ; and when he regained his balance, he shouted at me "What the are you doing?!?!"
 
"How dare you cheat on Key?! Do you know how much he loved you?!?!" I screamed into his face "Have you forgotten your promise?!?!?!" JongHyun had promised me that he would love and take care of Key for the rest of his life, yet here he was, breaking MY Key's precious heart.
 
That's right. MY Key. I've loved him ever since we became friends. But I didn't have the guts to confess as I was afraid of what our friendship will become if he rejects me. But when I heard that he became an item with JongHyun, my heart just shattered. I once told JongHyun that I love Key as well, but was willing give up on Key, as I want Key to be happy. I made JongHyun promise that he will never break Key's heart.
 
"I don't love him anymore. Se Kyung understands me better than he does anyway." JongHyun calmly replied.
 
"Go. Don't EVER show up in front of us again." It wasn't a request. "If I ever see you again, I'll make sure thst I beat you up so badly that your parents won't be able to recognize you. GET LOST!" I mean what I say.
 
After they left, I went up to Key's door and was about to open it when I heard a small "thump". I pulled the door open and saw Key lying on the floor, semi conscious. "Key!" I screamed as I ran towards him.