Meeting the werewolves

You're our Black Pearl

A/N: Short update ;; 


 

Preview from last chapter

Hearing footsteps she widened her eyes as she looked over shoulders just to find 12 handsome boys staring down at her, she tilted her head as she whispers. “W-Who are you? D-Did you do this…?” Her voice was cracked and low as she lowered her head.

 

Still having her head lowered, her gaze stared down at the tile floor before hearing one of them speak. “We are EXO…We’re werewolves, we didn’t kill your family but they left this note…” She lifted her head as she looked up to the person speaking, she tilted her head more before seeing the letter placed in front of her face. With a shaking hand she grabbed the envelope as she opened it only to have a letter from her dead parents.

Dear Jihu,

Hello sweetheart, we knew this was going to happen one day…So we prepared this letter for you also some other items for you to live a new life.

I guess you found our bodies…Also a group of 12 boys called EXO. They are here because well…I heard from them that they’re bonded to you, you know what that means right? Also I know vampires hate werewolves since we started wars with them but these ones are different. I guess you never heard what bonded mean, so I’ll tell you about it sweetie.

Bonding means a guy who likes a girl, but not a love like humans have. Once they find the one which they are bonded to means that they’ll only love you and see you. Also if you die they’ll die with you, so don’t do anything reckless okay sweetie? Being bonded means the male would be very protective of their loved one meaning one little thing can even make them mad, so look after yourself. Also even if these 12 are bonded to you, it doesn’t matter. You’ll instantly feel love for them and love them only since you are also bonded to them not just them, take care of them sweetie also I hope they do to~

Also, we’re sorry that we had to leave your life so early…All we want you to know is we love you, look after yourself and all. We’ll be up there watching you, so don’t be upset about our death. Be happy and live for us, be careful of two groups of vampires…They are hunting our family including you down, so keep practicing your powers and defend yourself also your lovers.

Take care Sweetheart.

From Appa and Umma

Jihu stared up at the werewolves in front of her as she smiled softly. “Annyeong…My name is Jihu. Call me whatever you want~ So you guys are all bonded to me huh? What a surprise.” She giggled softly, she would have been shock or scared but a force also her heart told her that they mean no harm also a loving aura is coming off them. “Neh, we’re EXO as you know…” A tall male spoke, he looked like a dragon to me. Don’t know why but of course she didn’t care, as she was about to ask what their names were the male spoke again as if he had read her mind. “I’m Kris, one of the leaders of the group. The other leader is Suho, the one over there.” Kris pointed to a male who had an amazing face also a cute smile, Jihu smiled back as she spoke. “Nice to meet you Kris and Suho~ What about the others?” Another tall male walked up and bowed, his smile reminded her of a derpy person who can’t stop smiling. “Nice to meet you Chanyeol~!” She chirped happily, looking over to a baby faced boy she blinked at him. “Oh, his Luhan.” Kris told her as she nodded; she smiled and stood up as she tilted her head once again. “The rest are Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, Xiumin, Sehun, Kai, D.O and Tao.” Chanyeol spoke for them, bowing she smiled. “Nice to meet you all~ So…I hope we get along~” She smiled before turning around to stare at her dead parents; she crouched down as she whispers. “Appa…Umma, I’ll be sure to live and be happy just for you guys…”