Just a normal life...Until

You're our Black Pearl

Being born into a vampire family was strange…Well to humans but to her, Jihu. It was amazing, her kind were the only ones who could control powers and fight. She never harmed innocent people, she was a type of vampire who only drank blood from a packet or if she was ordered to kill someone who had done a sin. The family she was in was a kind and caring family unlike other vampire families who made their children into killing machines who kill innocent humans for no reason. She loved her family very much; all of them mean a lot to her. Jihu was having a normal morning as she ate breakfast with her family like she always did, staring over at the time she sighed. It was almost for school, she didn’t go to normal high schools where humans go but a vampire academy where she learnt their history and other things also how to control your power.

Wondering what her power was? Her power is well. Not only one but she has 6 powers which is strange for her kind of vampires but since she has royal blood in her she could have more than one power and now have mastered 6 powers which are Wind, Fire, Water, Mind control, Force and her most powerful power is steel. Steel is a rare kind of power, she was lucky to have it was known to be powerful because whenever someone hit her in a spot she can make it hard as steel so the opponent will get hurt.

Seeing the time she quickly got up and kissed her parent’s cheeks before speaking. “Bye Umma, Appa! I’m heading to school now!” She smiled before running off towards the academy, she reduced her speed since she didn’t want humans to see her actual speed as she was scared they would freak out like ‘Oh my gosh?! Why is she so fast? Is she like a super natural being?’ When she thought that she couldn’t help but giggle before making her way towards the front gate of her school as she looked inside, when she entered a lot of people greeted her nicely as she smiled and waved before looking around. Being the queenka of the academy made her a higher rank than everyone in the school well just below the kingkas. She wasn’t one of those nasty and mean ones but someone who likes to help out other students and also get good grades; she is known to have the highest scores in school coming in 1st. Heading into class she was greeted once again by her classmates, she smiled before walking towards her seat which was at the back next to a window. Hearing that the first period bell has rang she sat up properly before staring out the window, a pair of eyes no 12 eyes were staring at her. She blinked her eyes as if she was seeing things, but they were still staring at her she shakes her head before turning her attention to the teacher as she zoned out again. *Why were there eyes watching me?* She didn’t really need to listen to the teacher as she knew everything, well almost everything about vampire history.

Throughout the day, the bell finally rang to go home. Jihu quickly got up and put her things in her bag, she waited until everyone made their ways out of class before she got up and ran out of school campus as she ran towards her home; reaching home she saw her windows broken. Widening her eyes she thought *W-What happened? Is my family okay?!* Running into her home she called out. “Appa, Umma! I’m home~” No one replied, as no one. This scared her so much, walking around she reached the kitchen only to see her parents laying down on the ground as she stared at them. “Umma! Appa!” She yelled before walking towards the dead bodies as she shook them, hoping they were just sleeping. Moving her fingers towards their necks, they weren’t breathing. Right there Jihu broke down; she began crying in front of her parents as she cried her heart out. Hearing footsteps she widened her eyes as she looked over shoulders just to find 12 handsome boys staring down at her, she tilted her head as she whispers. “W-Who are you? D-Did you do this…?” Her voice was cracked and low as she lowered her head.